剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
安德鲁·杰克逊 第7任美国总统 曾引入分赃制度和拒行联邦法规
都触犯了法律
they all broke laws.
还有布♥什♥... 例如以虚假借口
Even Bush... I mean, if you count starting a war
乔治·沃克·布♥什♥ 第43任美国总统 于2001年和2003年分别发动阿富汗战争和伊♥拉♥克♥战争
发动战争
under false pretenses
让副总统私下签订国防合同
so that your vice president can get a gazillion dollars
并从中捞取数亿万美元的收益
in... in private defense contracts.
人♥民♥依旧在为他们牺牲
People are still dying...
她需要好好坐着 把嘴闭上
She needs to sit down and shut up.
说这种话会让她落入险境的
This kind of talk is very dangerous for her.
- 尤其是这种浮夸言辞 - 你有想过
- That rhetoric? - Are you worried
自己所说的话会煽动义务警♥察♥吗
that what you did might spur on other vigilantes?
义务警♥察♥指因为认为警方办事不力 私自非法惩治罪犯 试图防止犯罪的人
- 呃 - 我想
- Well... - I mean,
以这家书店的老板为例
let's take this bookstore owner, for example.
你刚被释放 就有人决定
You no sooner were set free than someone else decides
由自己掌控法律
to take the law into their own hands
去报复性侵犯者
and avenge a sex offender.
两者有何联♥系♥吗
I fail to see any connection.
其实这就是以牙还牙式的正义
Well, it's eye-for-an-eye justice.
这不正是
Isn't that exactly
地区检察官所警告人们的吗
what the district attorney warned against?
我只是代表我自己
I was just speaking for myself.
而非整个社会
I wasn't speaking for society at large.
倘若要替全社会发声
But if I was to speak for society at large...
当法律毫无效力时
When the law doesn't work,
当政♥府♥官员的罪行被包庇时
when government officials are allowed to commit crimes,
当我们相信能够秉公执法的人
when the people that we trust to uphold the law
同时也在违反法律时
are the same ones that are breaking it,
革命急需打响
there needs to be a revolution.
天呐
Brother.
拿着 这是迷♥药♥
Okay... here's the chloroform.
这主意糟透了
This is so insane.
我在外面望风
I'll stand watch from out here.
一定要拿到她的手♥机♥
Be sure to get her cell phone.
- 这非常重要 - 拿到她的手♥机♥
- That's important. - Get her cell phone.
你进屋后只有一分钟时间
I'll give you a minute once you're in.
我会把卡车停在路边
Then I'll back the truck along the side.
照之前说的 把她从后门带出来
Bring her out the back door like we talked about.
真得这么做吗
We're actually doing this?
只要人♥质♥在手 就能拿到那些书
Get our hostage and we'll get our books.
我们将过上富裕的生活 莫里斯
We're living large, Morris.
你能满足生活中的所有渴求
Nothing more you could ask out of life.
嘿 嘿 过来
Hey, hey, come on.
乖
Hey.
不
No!
不 不
No, no!
住手
No, no!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
不 不
No, no!
靠
Fuck!
总的来说 今天访谈挺顺利的
All in all, I... I thought it was a good interview.
你刚让我担心了好一阵儿 但是
You had me worried there for a second, but...
表现不错
good job.
谢谢
Thank you.
那就好
Yeah.
我们何时能收到钱
When do we get that money?
他们说大约一两个星期后
Oh... they said about a week or two.
好吧
Okay.
我才知道你是个总统历史学家
I never knew you were such a presidential historian.
我不是 但布雷迪是
I'm not, actually. Brady is.
曾经是
Was. Was.
他以前总说
He always used to say that...
如果你想了解美国
if you wanna take the pulse of America,
只需了解总统即可
just look who the president is.
那布雷迪是对总统十分了解了
So Brady is the expert on presidents?
是他告诉你该说什么吗
Was he telling you what to say?
布雷迪消失了 罗兰
Brady is gone, Roland.
他已经不在了
Brady is no more.
他什么都没告诉我
He's not telling me anything,
因为当一个人走了 他未说的话也跟着消失了
because when somebody is gone, then they're gone.
我说得对吗
Sound good?
当然
Sure.
希望是好消息
This better be good.
是非常好的消息
This is very good.
还记得你的朋友阿尔玛·莱恩吗
Remember your friend Alma Lane?
这是我在罗斯坦的恐吓信里找到的
I found this in Rothstein's hate mail.
- 她不是我的朋友 - 但你说你认识她呀
- She's not my friend. - Well, you said you knew her.
因为我曾逮捕过她一次
Yeah, because I arrested her once,
但我俩不是朋友
not because we're buddies.
她是位艺术家
Well, she's an artist.
你看 后面这人是罗斯坦
Check it, that's Rothstein in the back.
再看看标题
Now read the caption.
"采集坚果好过冬"
"Gathering nuts for the winter."
可怕吧
Sick.
我是说 这标题很变♥态♥
I mean, like... like, seriously sick.
恶意太甚
That's serious hate.
- 天 - 嗯哼
- Jesus. - Mm-hmm.
她什么时候画的
When did she paint that?
2002年
Uh, 2002.
背面写着呢
Says it on the back.
好吧 我是时候去找阿尔玛
Okay, I think it's time for me and Big Alma
谈谈了
to have a little sit-down.
大家好呀
Hey.
我刚把卢送上楼
I just dropped Lou upstairs, yeah.
你们看电视了吗
Did you watch?
看了 她表现得很好
Yeah, I thought she was pretty good.
我也觉得她说得很好
I... I thought she was great too. I mean,
还有点疯狂 但还不错
little psycho, but great.
你那边有进展了吗
Anything on the other?
有 我和蒙特兹联♥系♥过了 他很乐意见你
Yeah, I called Montez, and he's happy to meet.
赶紧去吧 他快等不及了
Yeah, sooner the better. He's chomping at the bit.
好
Good.
你想吃点夜宵吗
You feel like grabbing a late-night bite or something?
不吃了
Actually, um, no.
好吧
Oh.
- 今天过得还好吗 - 嗯 挺好的
- Everything okay? - Yeah, it's fine.
霍莉 发生什么事了吗
Holly, what's wrong?
其实
Okay...
我觉得我们在一起
I don't think this is a good idea...
不合适
you and me.
为什么
Because?
因为
Because...
我觉得 就像食物最好能永久保存
For me, it's all about sustainability,
人与人的关系最好也能长久稳定 但是
and that goes for both food and relationships, and...
我想我们的关系无法
You and me, I don't think we'd...
长久
sustain.
你没有想过有长久的可能吗
You don't think we'd "Sustain"?
但我们还没正式开始交往啊
Wait, we haven't even started.
确切说 我们不会有未来的
Exactly. Already, we're not working out.
- 你是遇到什么事了吗 - 没有 我没事
- Did something happen? - No, nothing happened.
我不想这样下去了 我真心希望
I just don't... don't want this, and I really would like it
你能尊重我的选择
if you just respected my choices.
行
Fine.
谢谢
Fine.
究竟发生了什么
What the hell was that all about,
介意和我说说吗
if you don't mind me asking?
当然介意 好吗
I do mind, okay?
老板不能问员工
A boss doesn't get to ask his employees
有关隐私的问题
personal questions about their...
哦 我现在又是你老板了吗
Oh, so I'm your boss again now, am I?
不久前你还是我的合伙人呢
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表