剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
It's your name.
布雷迪跟你说的吗
Brady tell you that?
霍莉告诉我他跟你谈过
Holly tells me that he talks to you.
她不该说出去的
Well, she shouldn't have done that.
我偷偷告诉她的
I told her that in confidence.
听着 我不是精神病专家
Listen, I'm no shrink.
哦 好吧 那我们就到此为止吧
Oh, well, we should leave it at that, then.
但你需要忘掉布雷迪
But you need to let Brady go.
说着容易 做起来难
Easier said than done.
卢
Lou.
他就是我在这里的根本原因
He's the reason why I'm in here at all.
但是为了让你离开这里
But to get you out of here,
这也是这操蛋一天的目的
which is the mission of the fucking day...
你必须让这个男的滚出你的大脑
You have to keep the man out of your head.
我做不到
I can't.
他也在我脑子里转来转去
He's knockin' around in my brain too.
到最后 我们都他妈的脑子坏了
At the end of the day, we're all fucking head cases.
我懂的
I get it.
但是我们唯一的希望
But our only hope
就是握紧我们仅存的理智
is to hang on to our wits,
即使只残存一丝
even if only by a thread.
你需要抓住你的理智
You need to be hanging on to yours.
我看不到你胜诉的希望
I don't see how you win this trial.
只要公众的同情站在你这边
With public sentiment on one's side,
就一定不会失败的
nothing can fail.
布雷迪说的 是吧
Brady say that, did he?
第十六任美国总统
是亚伯拉罕·林肯
It's Abraham Lincoln.
我杀死了这个小镇
I killed the biggest monster...
史上最大的魔鬼
ever in the history of this town.
民众会要求放我自♥由♥的
The public is gonna set me free.
事实不站在她这边
The facts don't support her.
还她自♥由♥
Set her free!
法律也没有
The law doesn't.
她也她妈的疯了
She's off in the fuckin' head.
是啊
Yeah.
我看不出这手牌要怎么打 我真看不出来
I don't see how this hand gets played. I really don't.
呃 芬克尔斯坦还不错
Well, um, Finkelstein is good.
我是说 我们只能寄希望于他还不错 是吧
I mean, we just have to hope he's great, I guess?
你喜欢他 不是吗
You fancy him, don't ya?
啥
What?
芬克尔斯坦
Finkelstein.
我不喜欢他
I do not fancy him.
这又没有犯罪
It's not a crime.
这个妆容
The makeup.
那条看起来像新裙子
That looks to be a new dress.
开门吧
Just open the door.
嗯 你用的什么香水
Mm. What's your perfume?
香草味吗 你闻起来像曲奇的面团
Vanilla? You smell like cookie dough.
你不能对我说那样的话
You don't get to say things like that to me.
- 为什么不能 - 因为你是我上司 好吗
- Why not? - Because you're my boss, okay?
你不应该注意到我的妆容打扮或者气味
You're not supposed to take note of how I look or smell.
甚至你注意到我是女的都是违法的
It's practically illegal for you to even notice I'm a woman.
你没看到过报道吗
Don't you read?
那在哪里我能看到这些屎文章 在你的脸书上吗
And where would I read that fuckshit, on your Facebook?
我不该注意到你是个女的
I'm not allowed to notice ya as a woman?
那疯子怎么样 够性别中立了吗
Would lunatic be okay, gender neutral?
- 去他妈♥了♥个♥逼♥的 - 好吧
- Jesus fuckin' balls. - Okay.
你能告诉我
You want to tell me
为什么你没能完成作业吗
why you didn't finish the assignment?
我不明白它意义所在
I didn't see the point.
你不明白它意义所在
You didn't see the point?
它怎么会对人类有益
How would it benefit mankind?
我让这个问题成为我的指引
I let that question be my compass.
在完成作业之后
And finishing the assignment...
我不明白它是怎么让人类提升的
I didn't see how it would improve mankind.
你从来都不会错过成为
You never miss a chance
聪明人的机会 是吧 莫里斯
to be a smartass, do you, Morris?
我决定除了留堂之外
I've decided instead of a detention,
再给你点别的东西
I'm gonna give you something else.
我要给你一个让你终生难忘的东西
I'm gonna give you something a little more memorable.
这本书不在
This book is not on the...
校董会批准的阅读书单里
school board's approved reading list.
把这本书给你我可能会陷入麻烦
I might get into trouble for giving it to you.
至少我是这么想的
At least I hope so.
你和吉米·戈尔德会相处得很好
You and Jimmy Gold will get along.
他是个爱挖苦人的自我厌恶的小混♥蛋♥
He's a sarcastic, self-hating little shit
就像你一样
just like you.
嘿 事情怎么样了
Hey. How'd it go?
没什么有价值的 但我发现了一件事
No pay dirt, but I've got something.
继续
Go on.
呃 好吧
Um... okay.
斯坦·麦克奈尔把一个三十多岁的
Well, Stan McNair delivered a man,
男人送到了医院
mid-30s, to the hospital.
据说他在六号♥公路的路边发现了他
Said he found him on the side of the road on Route Six.
显然 他被一辆车撞了
Apparently, he was hit by a car.
把他带到医院后
Took him to the hospital,
那个男人给了医院一个假名字
and the man gave the hospital a fake name,
然后第二天就走了 再也没人看见过他
only to leave the next day and never be seen again.
他们有拿到什么跟他相关的...DNA或者照片
Did they get anything on him... DNA, photos?
呃 他们取了他的血样
Uh... well, they took his blood,
所以我推测他们有他的DNA
so I guess they have his DNA.
但是他们只有从一个老旧的走廊监控里拍下的高糊照片
But they're just grainy photos from a... old corridor cam.
只能说明那个人正在往外走
Just shows a man walking out,
你甚至认不出来是他
but you can't even recognize him.
操
Shit.
但是 我有个推测
But... I have a theory.
这应该很好
This should be good.
- 什么 - 没事
- 'Scuse me? - All right.
先说说你的推测
What's your theory?
是这样的
Okay.
当时那个无名氏病人开着车然后出事故了
The John Doe patient was driving the truck that crashed.
他从沟里爬出来了
He crawls out of the ditch,
然后那个叫斯坦的维修工发现了他
and that's when Stan the repair guy finds him
并将他送至医院
and takes him to the hospital.
之后无名氏病人离开了医院
John Doe patient leaves the hospital
找到了斯坦 接着很有可能就是
to find Stan the Man, probably to,
夺回他被偷的东西
you know, find his stolen goods...
并杀了维修工
and kills him,
把他扔到了卡车那
puts him in the truck.
那个叫雪莉的家伙为什么将这些都告诉你
Why is this Shirley person telling you all this?
我不清楚 但她似乎要将这件事公诸于世
I don't know, but she seems to be telling everybody.
原来你是知道的
You knew about this.
目前还不太确定 更何况我们现在连是不是
It's still fluid, and we haven't positively confirmed
斯坦·麦克奈尔将那个家伙扔到医院都不能确认
that it was Stan McNair that dropped the guy off at the hospital.
嗯 你可讲得太有道理了
Yeah, you have a pretty good idea.
- 别激动 - 是你不让我加入到这件案子中来的
- Calm down. - You didn't let me in on it.
我们要收集到情报 然后经过确认
We get the information, we confirm it,
- 才能向你透露详情 - 扯犊子
- and then I give it to you. - That's bullshit.
我们之前做过约定 说好的你中有我我中有你
We made a deal... you scratch my balls, I scratch yours.
我们可没有约定过那种事情 别搞得这么恶心
We didn't make that deal. Thanks for the visual.
那医院里那个家伙呢
What about the guy at the hospital?
有什么头绪了吗
You got a bead on him?
没有 但我们找到了当时的其中一个护士
No. But we're working with one of the treating nurses
并让她帮忙拼凑出病人的面部组合图了
to come up with a composite sketch.
然后你会直接将画像交给我 是吗
Which you will give straight to me, right?
说什么我中有你
This is about that reward
原来就是为了这个 是吗
that's got your balls all itchy, isn't it?
错 那是我的个人准则 我们已经同意过
No, it's the principle. We agreed to keep each other
私事和公事不能混为一谈了
in our respective loops.
比尔 你别神经兮兮的可以吗
Bill, you're a little amped up, okay?
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表