剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
I need a background check.
尽可能地找到一切信息
I want you to find out everything you can:
他的喜恶 他的兴趣爱好
his likes, his dislikes, his hobbies...
一切对我们有用的信息
Anything and everything to get an inside track.
-好的 -该死的家伙吓到我了
- Okay. - Fucking guy scares me.
你之前真的觉得他很不错
You really think he was just pretty good?
我喜欢那本书 行吗
I liked the book, okay?
我喜欢吉米·古德
I liked Jimmy Gold.
但是
But?
但是
But...
书里充满了愤怒
There's too much anger.
我读过罗斯汀的资料
Look, I read up on Rothstein,
这个家伙充满了愤怒
and the guy was angry,
这情绪从书里渗透出来
and it just oozes out in that book.
我还读到
I also read that...
阅读他的书
reading his books can...
能让青少年心理充满忧郁
breed melancholy into teenage boys.
就像是吞下了一颗毒药
It's like, uh, swallowing a bad drug.
所以在我读过《街头跑酷》后
So after I read "The Runner,"
我情不自禁想到你
I couldn't help but think of you...
你的愤怒
Your anger.
我情不自禁地想到 也许是这本书造成了
I couldn't help but think maybe this book cultivated some of it...
你恒久以来的不满
Your perpetual discontent.
我确实读到了一些关于法官的资料
I did read up on the Judge some.
好吧
Okay.
我知道他喜欢在哪喝酒
Well, I know where he drinks.
是家叫波顿酒吧的店
It's a bar called, um, Burtons.
好吧
Okay.
你可以进去喝一杯
You might could happen in for a pint
说不定能了解到他偏向哪边
and then get a good sense of which way he's leaning.
喝完一杯之后 也许你可以左右他
Then after the pint, maybe you could, uh, influence him.
这里是"谁找到归谁"侦探所
Finders Keepers.
-你说波顿酒吧 -在威洛比
- Burtons, you said? - Mm-hmm, on Willoughby.
比尔 是蒙特兹
Bill, it's Montez.
他说有重要的事
He says it's important.
是匿名线报通知的地点
Got the location from an anonymous tip.
你觉得这是那晚的第三人
You think this is our third man?
看起来是的
Seems like it.
轮胎面匹配
The tire treads match.
顺便说一声 那条信息只告诉你一人
That information is just for you, by the way.
有什么东西被拿走了吗
What about the stolen goods?
没有
Nothing.
没有丢钱 书呢
No money. Books?
没有
Nothing.
知道死者身份了吗
Got an ID?
还没有
Not yet.
这张脸也没剩下什么完好的地方
There's not much left of a face to look at.
我的猜测是 他长得很丑
My guess is, he was ugly.
你怎么知道
How do you figure?
对这种事情我有直觉
I got a sense for these things.
他长得很丑
He was ugly.
你觉得当晚还有第四个人吗
Was there a fourth man, do you think?
还没有证据
No evidence of it.
所以 如果没有第四人
So if no fourth man,
这里也没有钱和手稿
no money or manuscripts here...
那就是有人来过 并且把东西拿走了
Then somebody else came along and helped themselves.
如果他真的那么疯狂的话
Well, maybe we could change venue
我们可以改变审判地点
if he's that nuts.
卢 他不会同意的
He's not gonna kick it, Lou.
在这里做这种尝试 政♥治♥风险太大了
There's too much political pressure to try it here.
如果我可以将时间降低到七年
If I could get it down to seven years...
你说你可以打赢官司的
You said you could win this.
现在也还是有可能打赢
And that is still possible,
但是风险
but the risk is...
我救了别人
I saved people.
但是 莎拉·佩斯的能力高超
Even so, Sarah Pace is excellent.
要是她要求陪审团遵守法律
If she appeals to the jury to follow the law
或坚持他们的誓言
or uphold their oath...
义警行为在电影中比在现实中更为人接受
Vigilantism fares better in the movies than in real life.
你说过 我们可以赢的
You said... we could win this.
我们可以 我也会尝试 但是
We can, and I will try, but I...
我不要坐七年牢
I'm not doing seven years.
不要
I'm not.
我不要被判七年
No to seven years.
你得把我弄出去
You gotta get me out of here.
他
He...
他发现我在这里了
He finds me in here.
谁发现你了
Who finds you?
布雷迪
Brady.
布雷迪
Brady?
布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德
Brady Hartsfield?
他发现我在这里了
He finds me in here.
你想说什么
What do you mean?
他发现我在这里
He finds me in here...
他还跟我说话了
And he talks to me.
而且我
And I...
我想说的是 在所有人之中
All I'm saying is that of all the people,
约翰·罗斯汀是
John Rothstein was one of the only things
布里奇顿为数不多的骄傲之一
that Bridgton could actually take pride in.
他 好吧 但是他从不以我们为傲
He... okay, but he never took pride in us.
他从来没奉献过什么
I mean, he never... He never gave anything.
也从来没给镇子捐赠过什么
He never donated to the town.
而且 如果要我说的话
You know, and all that hoarding he did
他在家藏钱也真够傻的
was pretty damn stupid, if you ask me.
我觉得发生在他身上的事是他自找的
I say he invited what happened to him.
就算这样 一开始 发生了那件事
Even so, first the... other thing
然后是这件事
and then this.
又一个推行禁枪令的理由
Another reason to ban guns, I suppose.
我们绝对不会禁枪的
We'll never ban guns.
越多的人感到被压♥迫♥
I mean, the more people feel oppressed,
尤其是是被政♥府♥压♥迫♥
especially by government,
他们就越是坚持持有武器的权利
the more they cling to their right to bear arms.
政♥府♥就是敌人
Government's the enemy.
一旦我们到达临界点
Once we hit the tipping point...
你是从哪知道的这些
Where are you getting all this?
历史书
History books.
这个国家的起源就是如此
It's how this country started:
公民武装自己抵抗政♥府♥压♥迫♥
citizens arming themselves against government oppression.
所以 人♥民♥要颠覆政♥府♥
So the, uh... The people are gonna overthrow the government.
是这样吗
Is that it?
只需要一个坏国王作为导火索
All it takes is one bad king, right?
皮特 我们没有国王
Well, we don't have a king, Peter.
我们是民♥主♥政体
We have a democracy.
温斯顿·丘吉尔说过什么
What did Winston Churchill say?
"对民♥主♥制度的最好反驳
"The best case against democracy
就是和一个普通选民交谈五分钟"
is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."
行了 我们今晚能不能专心吃饭
Okay, can we just eat dinner tonight
别讨论民♥主♥制度出了什么错
without debating what's wrong with democracy
这世界出了什么错
or the world?
好
Okay.
行吗
Can we?
谢谢
Thank you.
请帮我盛点意面
Spaghetti, please.
"只有一宗..." 等等
"There was only one"... No, wait.
"我一生只犯下了一宗罪
"I only committed one crime in my life,
但那是最严重的罪孽
but it was the worst sin of all."
生而为人"
"Being born human."
第二本小说 吉米和神父说的话
Second novel, when Jimmy's talking to the priest.
-非常好 -是啊
- Very good. - Yeah.
吉米的车叫什么
Name of Jimmy's car.
"影惧" 和坐牛酋长的马同名
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表