剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
- Bullshit. He's lying to me. - Tom.
皮特
Peter.
我们都是诚实的人
We are honest people, okay?
我们拥有的可能不多 但是我们拥有诚实的品质
We may not have much, but we have that.
我们都是诚实的人
We are honest people.
皮特 你就告诉我们吧
Peter, just tell us.
你惹上麻烦了吗
Are you in trouble?
我没有
I'm not in trouble.
我要看你从学校借回来的书
I wanna see those books you got from the library.
- 我还回去了 - 看到没有
- I returned them. - See?
玛乔丽 他就是在说谎
He's fucking lying, Marjorie.
滚开
Fuck off!
你刚刚对我说了什么
What did you say to me?
- 你再说一遍 - 想打一架是吗
- You say that to me one more time. - You wanna fight.
- 不 你这样做试试看 - 你再他妈说一遍
- No! Don't you dare! - You say that to me one more fucking time.
去你的
Fuck you!
辩方本计划将霍奇斯作为
The defense essentially planned to use Hodges as
某种秘密武器
kind of a secret weapon,
但是检方让他们的计划落空
but the district attorney let the air out of their tires.
你几乎能看到那个高大的男人
You could practically see that big man deflate
泄气的样子
with a big hiss.
喂
Hey!
你上电视了
You're on the TV.
现在没人能说你是个普通人了
Nobody can call you ordinary now.
你没能帮到你的朋友卢
You fucked your friend Lou,
至今没找到杀我的凶手
haven't found my killer,
就像电视上说的那样
talked about on television...
你就是个彻头彻尾的失败者
you are a spectacular failure.
没什么奇怪的
Nothing spectacular about it.
现在电视上只播普通的失败案例
They only put ordinary failures on TV nowadays.
那会让广♥告♥看起来更吸引人
It makes the ads look better.
伙计 并不存在所谓的坏名声
Well, there's no such thing as bad publicity, bud.
我是指"我从不会放过任何一个
I mean, "I never miss a chance
"做♥爱♥
"To have sex
或被电视台采访的机会"
or be interviewed on the TV."
你什么时候说过
When did you say that?
美国著名作家 社会批评家
戈尔·维达尔说的
Gore Vidal said that.
天哪 你从来没读过除了我以外其他人的书吗
Jesus Christ, bud, you never read anybody but me?
我只能说没看过戈尔·维达尔
Not Gore fucking Vidal, I'll tell you that much.
你和我说话的时候像是知道我是什么人
You spoke to me like you knew who I am,
我曾经是什么人一样
who I was...
告诉你一个秘密
Can I tell you a secret?
我没和你说过话
I never spoke to you.
你现在不正在和我说话吗
You're speaking to me now.
现在是你和你自己在对话
You are speaking to you now.
好吧
Okay.
如果你真这么聪明 那你告诉我
If you're so smart, tell me this.
凶手是布雷迪·撒旦吗
Is Brady Satan?
撒旦
Satan?
布雷迪·撒旦 撒旦根本不存在
Brady, Satan? There is no Satan.
天哪 撒旦是人类产物
Oh, my God. Satan's a human creation.
就像上帝或者奶酪一样
He's like God or Cheez Whiz, or, you know...
比利 你没抓住重点
Billy, I think you're missing the point.
只有一个解决方法
There's only one way out,
就是深入进去
and that's in.
你好
Hello?
有什么事吗
Hello?
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
哇呜 小狗
Ooh, it's a little poochy.
多漂亮的一条狗啊
Poochy! What a beautiful dog.
哇呜
Oh, you... whoo!
看来他很喜欢我
He likes me.
我叫阿尔玛·莱恩 非常抱歉打扰到你
My name is Alma Lane and I am so sorry to disturb you,
但是我的猫卡尔顿走丢了
but my cat, Carleton, he's gone missing,
我正在发寻猫启事
and I'm passing out some flyers.
这就是我的小卡尔顿
This is my little Carleton...
小流浪猫
a bit of a wanderer.
一般我是不担心的 但是已经超过一周了
Usually, I'm not concerned, but it's been over a week now.
你见过他吗
Have you seen him?
很抱歉没有
I'm sorry, no.
在外面留恋这么久
It's just not like him
不像他的作风
to stay away this long.
亲爱的你还好吗
Are you all right, dear?
我很好
I'm fine.
你为什么盯着我
Why are you staring at me?
我不是有意的
Oh, I don't mean to.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
说实话 我有一点通灵
Truth be told, I'm a little psychic.
因为担心我的猫走到了这儿
I walked up here worried about my cat.
现在我有点担心你了
Now I'm a little worried about you.
你得看起来很漂亮
You need to be pretty.
不能太紧张
And not too twitchy.
我没发现你紧张有什么不好的
I don't find you twitchy in a bad way,
但是我需要你保持自在的状态
but I need you to be comfortable in your own skin
用一种...
in a way that...
用一种我做不到的方式
in a way that I can't.
怎么了 你干嘛这样看着我
What? Why are you looking at me like that?
我为你担心
I'm worried about you.
你看起来... 有点反常
You seem... erratic.
是啊 我正在受审 而你的...
Yeah, well, I'm on trial for my life, and your...
老板
boss?
他从没为我着想过
He didn't exactly carry the day on my behalf.
我是说
Well, I mean,
他有点太执迷于真♥相♥了
he was a little boxed in by the truth.
是吗 你呢
Oh, yeah? What about you?
我也需要说出真♥相♥
I'll need to tell the truth as well.
你和我
You and I,
我们都是殴打布雷迪的人
we're Brady bashers.
我射击了他
I shot him.
而你...
And you... oh, girl.
你呢...
You just...
你就负责向陪审团展示
Your job is to show the jury
殴打布雷迪...
that Brady-bashing... oh.
是多好的事情啊
It's such a good thing.
殴打布雷迪的人富有同情心
Brady-bashing is sympathetic
而且很漂亮
and so... pretty.
你语调很奇怪 卢
You have a very odd tone, Lou.
我有点不安
I'm a little uneasy.
不过等我出狱之后就会好多了
I'm gonna be sounding real good when I'm out, though.
她情况更差了
She's getting worse.
她的语调简直和布雷迪一样
And the way she talks is how Brady would talk.
我不是说我和布雷迪说过话
I mean, not that I ever spoke with Brady, you know.
我和布雷迪说过话 你没说错
I did. You're not wrong.
他已经有点侵入她的灵魂里了
He's in her head somehow.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
首先 尽一切所能把她弄出监狱
First of all, whatever we can to get her out.
- 那之后... - 霍奇斯先生
- After that... - Mr. Hodges.
怎么了
Yeah?
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to intrude.
我只是想表达一下我的谢意
I just wanted to say a quick thank you.
我叫莫里斯·贝拉米
My name's Morris Bellamy.
那天晚上我去了招聘会
I was at the jobs fair that night...
幸运儿之一
one of the lucky ones.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
我们之中很多人都非常感谢你们俩
So many of us are so grateful to both of you.
我不知道我们的谢意是不是已经被充足表达了
And I'm not sure it gets said quite enough,
所以我再次说一句谢谢
so I thought I'd say it.
- 谢谢你 - 谢谢你们俩
- Thank you. - Thank you, both of you.
再次抱歉打扰了
Again, sorry to intrude.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表