剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
- We'll be taking those shoes now. - Fuck off.
你这张嘴今天还真就吐不出象牙了是吧
You're just full of wrong answers today, aren't you?
- 干什么 老兄 - 这可是...
- What the fuck, man? - That's...
这他妈可是枪
That's a fucking gun!
- 冷静 老兄 我们只是... - 滚
- Calm down, man. We're just... - Go.
你确定他是在这里中的枪吗
You're positive he was shot here?
没错 血溅得到处都是
Yeah, there's blood everywhere.
此外 我们还发现了用来
Plus, we found the drill that was used
钻他头的钻子
to burrow into his head.
据我们分♥析♥ 他在这里被杀害后
So the thinking is, he was killed here
被人装入卡车 时间在撞车前后
and then placed in the truck pre or post-crash.
很有可能是在撞车后
Post, most likely.
没错 邻居都说他是个好人
Yeah, the neighbors say he was a sweet guy.
虽然有些前科 大部分都是因为空头支票
Some priors, mostly for passing bad checks,
但他本性不坏
but totally harmless.
但是人死总得有个说法
I mean, he's gotta be connected somehow.
这要么是个线索 要么就是这个小傻瓜
We're either on the scent, or this poor gobshite
被人用成了障眼法
was used to throw us off it.
你现在是不是毫无头绪
You got no leads at all, no?
没错 除了你提到过罗斯坦
No. Except what you were saying
继续创作的事
about Rothstein continuing to write.
我们确认过了 但既然房♥子里没有任何作品...
That checked out, but since we found no writings at the house...
那么很可能是被人盗了
They were most likely stolen.
你们查过所有的拍卖♥♥♥房♥♥了吗
You on top of all the auction houses?
- 是的 - 一个不落吗
- We are. - All of them?
没错 一个不落
Yes, all of them.
- 你好 - 请问有何贵干
- Hi. - May I help you?
我想找所有关于
Yes, um, I was just looking for anything
约翰·罗斯坦的书籍
regarding John Rothstein.
很抱歉 但是罗斯坦的作品只对
Mr. Rothstein's papers are only available
研究生以及专业研究人员开放
to grad students, I'm afraid, or professional researchers.
好吧 但你能通融一下吗
Um, okay. Can you make an exception?
要是我给你开了先例
Well, if I started doing that,
那么张三李四王五
every Tom, Dick, and Harry
他们都会想来借书的
would want to see the papers.
其实我就是本地长大的
Okay, well, look. I-I grew up here.
我上了哈佛 希望能有幸以他为主题
I go to Harvard, and I'm thinking
写份荣誉论文
of basing my honors thesis on him.
你上的是哈佛吗
You go to Harvard?
没错
Yes.
哈佛大学
Harvard University?
没错
Yes.
你指的是马萨诸塞州的哈佛吗
The one in Massachusetts?
女士 难道哪里还有第二个哈佛吗
Ma'am, is there any other one?
那你为什么来俄亥俄州
Why would you be here in Ohio?
我只是休了一学期的假
I'm just taking a semester off.
哦
Uh-huh.
你有证件吗
You have an ID?
- 什么? - 可以证实
- Excuse me? - A student ID,
你在哈佛上学的学生证
one that verifies you go to Harvard.
有
Yes.
抱歉 我们这里的藤校学生不多
I'm sorry, we don't get many Ivy Leaguers here.
是啊 我理解
Oh, yeah, I understand.
我不理解
I don't.
藤校学生往往跳过俄亥俄州 就像我们不存在
Ivy League people tend to skip over Ohio like we don't exist.
请浏览这些条款并签字
Read and then sign the rules, please.
好的 没问题
Okay, of course.
那些基本是方圆半公里内的所有人了
That's basically everybody within a half-mile radius.
他们每个人都有可能步行去过车祸现场
All of them could have conceivably walked to the crash site.
那些是有狗的家庭
Those are the families with dogs.
我估计遛狗增大了几率
I figure dog-walking increases the odds.
- 这些照片都是你拍的吗 - 大部分是
- You took all these pictures? - Most.
这些长镜头很好玩
Joy of a long lens.
我当时还站在车祸现场旁的道路高处
I also stood on the shoulder of the road above the crash site.
从第六大道什么都看不见
Nothing visible from Route Six.
所以我怀疑不是开车路过的人
So I doubt anybody saw anything and pulled over.
更有可能是个徒步者
More likely a hiker.
那么下一步做什么
So what's the next step?
闯进他们家里看看吗
Break in their houses and look?
不 莫里斯 下一步不是那样的
No, Morris, that would not be the next step.
我们会比那样高明一点
We're gonna have to be a little smarter than that.
其实 说实话 要高明很多
In fact, a lot smarter, truth be told.
我得使出浑身解数
I need to be my most smart.
老天 这才上午十点
Jesus Christ. It's 10:00 in the morning!
那是什么意思
Well, what's that supposed to mean?
你早上起不来吗
You can't answer an early call?
吉米·戈尔德以前因为任务开始得太早
Did Jimmy Gold ever complain
抱怨过吗
because a mission was too early?
- 这不关吉... - 别和我说
- This is not about J... - And don't tell me
这不关吉米的事
this is not about Jimmy.
莫里斯 那些书就在外面呢
Those books are out there, Morris.
那是吉米的一些新故事 新冒险
They're new stories, new adventures,
新征程 而我们可能
new roads taken by Jimmy that we may never,
再也无法知道或传承了
ever get to know about or go down
除非我们找到那些稿件
unless we find those manuscripts.
我们这样做不是为了我
We're not doing this for me.
是为了钱
We're doing it for the money.
为了文学
We're doing it for literature.
现在 吃了这些浆果
Now, eat your berries.
它们会对你大有裨益的 宝贝
You're gonna need them, baby.
就这样 就这样
That's it. That's it.
加油 莫里斯 加油
Come on, Morris. Come on.
用力
Give me your strength.
老天
Oh, Jesus Christ!
丹妮尔
Danielle!
你来这干吗
What are you doing here?
我平时可比现在好看多了
I'm prettier than I look.
等等 你是跟踪我到这的吗
Wait, wait. Did you follow me here?
别...
Oh, come...
听...听我解释
Look, I can... I can explain this.
- 你解释得了吗 - 我能...我能
- Oh, you can explain this? - I can... I can.
说来听听
That?
我平时也比现在苗条呢
I'm thinner than I look too.
丹妮尔
Danielle.
丹妮尔
Danielle.
等等 丹妮尔
Wait, Danielle!
老天
Oh, my God.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
她是你女友对吗
She's your girlfriend, huh?
太对不起了 莫里斯
Oh, I'm so sorry, Morris.
听着 即使听上去老生常谈 我还是要说
Look, it's gonna sound cliche, but I'm gonna say it.
如果你们是天作之合 她就会继续和你在一起
If it's meant to be, she'll stay with you.
如果她离你而去
And if she doesn't,
那她本来就不是你那盘菜
she was never yours to begin with.
我去煮壶咖啡 甜心
I'll make a fresh pot of coffee, honey.
你看起来比我还糟糕
You look worse than I do.
我以前在这种地方呆过 那感觉...
I was once in a place like this, which...
你知道的
you know, it was...
那可不是什么美好的经历
not the best experience.
颤抖会有帮助吗
Does the rocking help?
你说什么
I beg your pardon? What?
你的身体 正在轻微颤抖
Your body, it's rocking slightly.
我在这里面看到很多类似的 那样做...
I see a lot of that in here. Does that...
- 是的 - ...有帮助吗
- Yeah. - ... help?
这可能只是...
It probably is just...
类似婴儿在子♥宫♥里的动作
There might be something... womb-like about it.
那样...
Oh, that's...
听起来不错 也许我也会试试
Sounds nice. Maybe I'll try that.
话说
So, um...
你快要测试了 你的律师...
your exam is coming up, and your lawyer...
是啊 他担心我会通不过
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表