剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
The verdict...
"我们 陪审团代表俄亥俄州人♥民♥
"We, the jury in the matter of the People of Ohio
"就卢·林克莱特
"Versus Lou Linklatter
"被指控一级谋杀一案
"On the charge of murder in the first degree,
"认定被告 卢·林克莱特...
"Find the defendant, Lou Linklatter...
无罪"
not guilty."
保持安静 不要喧哗
All right, all right, hold it down.
不要喧哗
Hold it down.
请不要喧哗
Hold it down, please.
"被第二指控二级谋杀
"On the second charge of murder in the second degree,
"我们 陪审团 认定被告
"We, the jury, find the defendant,
"卢·林克莱特...
"Lou Linklatter...
有罪"
guilty."
被告将被羁押候审
The defendant will be remanded into custody.
陪审团全体成员 感谢你们
Members of the jury, thank you.
你们的义务到此结束
That concludes your service.
陪审团就此解散 本庭感谢各位的付出
Yes, and you are dismissed with the court's thanks.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
律师
Counsel,
我们需要确定辩护日期
we need to set a date for the pleading.
你们需要多长时间
How much time will you need?
法官 我们准备好了
We're ready now, Judge.
那么好的 双方均无异议
Well, then okay. Without objection,
我们将在下午三点
we will reconvene
再次开庭 是否同意
at 3:00, all right?
三点再次开庭 送她去羁押
3:00, so ordered. Take her into custody.
现在休庭
We are adjourned.
- 求你了 警♥察♥ 求你了 - 卢 我们仍要
- Please, sir, please. - Lou, we still have
熬过审判 保持冷静
to get through the sentencing. Stay calm.
请别这么做
Please don't do this!
- 求你了 - 没事的
- Please! - No, it's okay.
不要 不要 不要
No, no, no! No!
- 放松下来 - 不要 你们在做什么
- Take it easy. - No, what's happening?
天啊 求你们了
Oh, my God, please!
- 不要 - 我爱你 卢
- No! - I love you, Lou!
不要
No!
探长
Detective.
霍奇斯先生 有什么要说的
Sir, Mr. Hodges, any comment?
- 现在不行 - 先生
- Not a good time. - Sir.
先生 说点什么
Sir, comment?
立即宣判是怎么回事
What's with the immediate sentencing?
我在问你问题
I asked you a question!
我听到了
I heard you.
我希望判决能够引发公众愤怒
I'm hoping there will be some outrage over the verdict.
我们的最佳策略就是在公众愤怒的巅峰中宣判结果
Best we do the sentencing in the throes of that outrage
因为公众愤怒一旦消退
because once the fury subsides,
法官就会根据量刑准则
the judge will resort to sentencing guidelines,
至少判卢二十年
which puts Lou in prison for 20-plus years.
- 等等 二十年 - 就是
- Wait, 20 years? - Yes.
如果我们想让这个法官不按常理出牌 就是此刻
If ever we needed this judge to go rogue, it's now.
不按常理出牌
Go rogue?
那个阴人给陪审团
That conniving prick set up the second degree
二级谋杀的指示
in his instruction to the jury.
你为什么没有预料到
Why didn't you see that coming?
本质上说这和一级谋杀没区别
This is basically as bad as murder one.
- 我都明白 - 比尔 出事了
- I understand that. - Bill. Something's come up.
比尔 现在过去
Bill, now.
你现在有什么瞒着我
So, what, now you're holding out on me?
你说你见过那个男人...
When you say you met the guy...
我跟你说过 我去过他的店
I told ya, I called into his store.
我问他是否有人
I asked him if anyone had been in
提供罗斯坦的书稿 他说没有
offering Rothstein material, and he said there hadn't.
- 这些... - 就这点事
- Well, there's... - That's it.
这些事不可能没有关联
There's no way there isn't a connection.
先是罗斯坦 现在是卖♥♥旧书的书店老板
First Rothstein, now the owner of a rare bookstore?
监控摄像头有吗
Security cameras?
当然没有 不然这事好办多了
Of course not. That'd be too easy.
当时有摄像头 他们拿走了
There were cameras. They took them.
而且还拿走了电脑和监控视频
They took computers and the footage too.
好的
All right.
他跟我一起的
He's with me.
- 死者身份验证了吗 - 还没有
- You get a positive ID? - Not yet.
通知家属有些麻烦
We're having trouble notifying next of kin.
- 该死 - 你怎么样
- Shit. - How you doing?
等等 你可以认出他
Hey, wait a minute. You can identify him.
你跟我说笑呢
You must be joking.
你刚告诉我你见过他
You just told me that you met him.
- 你们的人也见过 - 没错 但我们的人没在这
- So did you guys. - Yeah, but our guys are not here,
在这的没和他谈过
not the guys that interviewed him.
你要是不能就算了 但你可以试试
Look, if you can't, you can't. But you're here.
好吧 好吧
Fine, fine.
看上去像他
Looks like him.
我只见过他一次
I only met him the once,
他聪明得很 但现在不行了
and he was cracking wise, but he ain't so much now.
是他
Yeah, that's him.
书店老板 哈利迪
The proprietor, Halliday.
受到一或两次致命猛击
Took a hell of a blow or two.
靠
Fuck.
不要碰任何东西 保留现场
Don't touch that. Just leave it.
这是什么鬼
The fuck is that?
- 描述一下 - 搞什么
- What does it look like? - What?
不是在逗我吧
Gotta be kidding me.
哦 靠
Oh, fuck.
我曾被几个混球竖过中指
I've been flipped off by a few assholes in my day
但从不是字面意思
but not literally.
这里面一定有事 但我说不出个所以然来
There's something going on, but I can't put me finger on it.
好吧
All right.
看这边
Look over here.
靠
The fuck?
天啊
Jeez.
该死
Oh, shit.
为了孩子
他有儿童性侵的案底
He was a registered child sex offender.
看来有人报了仇
Looks like somebody got payback.
为了孩子
是啊
Yeah.
太绝了
Holy shit.
就在你觉得已经见怪不怪的时候
Just when you think you've seen everything.
我不觉得
I don't buy it.
这是对恋童癖的报复
This payback for a pedophile thing,
我不信
I don't buy that.
应该和罗斯坦有关 不是吗
It's gotta be connected with Rothstein, right?
很难说啊
Maybe, maybe not.
我去
Jesus fuck.
你可能是对的
You're not kidding.
你知道吗 长大之后
You know, growing up,
我讨厌上学 讨厌做作业
I hated school. Like doing homework.
我父亲总会说 "手指要少碰屁♥股♥
My father would always say, "Get your finger out of your ass
多拿书"
and hit them books."
看得出这家伙生前不仅多拿书了
This guy literally made a career out of hitting the books,
死后菊花里还插了根手指
ends up with a finger up his ass.
我只是说说
I'm just saying.
你把他杀了
You killed him?
我必须这么做
I had to.
我砍掉他的手指后
After I chopped his fingers off,
我就没有什么选择了
my options became limited.
我的老天爷啊
Jesus fucking Christ.
你总跟我谈论托马斯·潘恩
You're talking to me about Thomas Paine,
托马斯·潘恩 英裔美国思想家 作家 政♥治♥活动家 激进民♥主♥主义者
丹尼尔·谢伊斯 莫利马贵
Daniel Shays, Molly fucking Maguires,
丹尼尔·谢伊斯 美国起义者 军事家 美国独♥立♥战争时的军官 战功卓著
“莫利马贵”是一个以武力反抗矿主的秘密矿工团体 其主要目的是反抗矿主对矿工们的剥削胁迫甚至是谋杀
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表