剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
我提醒过你 不可能揭下天花板壁纸的
I warned you we'd never get those off the ceiling.
你试过吗
Did you try?
没有
No.
我没事
Nothing's wrong.
只是...
I just...
需要离开一下 所以...
needed to get away, so...
我回来了
Here I am.
你妈知道你在这吗
Does your mother know you're here?
她现在知道了 我刚打给她
She does now. I just called her.
她想让你打给她
She wants you to call her.
跟她说什么
And... and tell her exactly what?
你可以告诉她 我...
You could tell her that I...
想见我爸爸
wanted to see my dad.
惊不惊喜
Surprise.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
我只呆一周
It's just for a week.
那也欢迎
Even so.
好吧
Okay.
好了
All right, okay.
我哭完了 所以你可别哭
I'm done crying, okay, so don't you start.
不要哭
No crying.
我不会哭的
I'm not gonna cry.
滴答 滴答 滴答
Tick, tick, tick.
这就是现在的我
That's what I am.
他妈的一触... 即发
A ticking fucking... bomb!
我们现在打给你那狗♥娘♥养♥的混♥蛋♥儿子
We are calling your rat-fuck cunt-ass son.
让他知道...
And we'll let him know...
我他妈的一触即发
tick, tick, fucking tick!
我会让你和他说
I'm gonna let you speak to him.
你一个字一个字地说清楚
You are to enunciate clearly, unequivocally.
给我记住 不要跑题
Most important, you need to stay on point
清楚地告诉他
with your messaging.
滴答 滴答 滴答
Which is... tick, tick, tick,
滴答 滴答 我现在一触即发
tick, tick, tick, fucking tick!
这么说 艾莉想回家
So Allie wants to come home.
- 我能理解 - 是啊
- I can understand that. - Yeah.
唐娜不得疯了
Is Donna mad?
没有 她只是... 有点担心
No, no. It's just... she's worried.
但现在没事了
But she's okay now.
艾莉不睡觉 感觉有点抑郁
Allie wasn't sleeping, she seemed a bit depressed.
没错
Right.
也许她来这是件好事
Maybe it's a good thing she came here.
也许是件非常好的事
Yeah. Maybe it's a great thing.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
她看上去不错 身体健康 但是...
She looks good, you know, physically, but...
有点不对劲
something's wrong.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
好吧 其实我在忙这个
All right, I'm actually doing this.
- 忙什么 - 卢有个工作面试
- Doin' what? - Oh. Lou has a job interview.
- 是不是很棒 - 非常棒
- Isn't that great? - Definitely.
工作才能让你安定下来 卢 所以...
I mean, you can't put down your roots without a job, Lou, so...
其实 我正要去见
Well, I'm actually just, uh... meeting somebody
失业办公室的人
from the unemployment office,
我希望
and then I'm hoping that
能拿到一些面试
that'll lead to some job interviews.
所以... 你不再在这工作了
So, uh... no more workin' here?
文书工作我真做不来
Desk jobs aren't really my thing.
那你要做什么
Well, what is your thing?
还不确定
I'm not sure.
你喜欢干什么
What do you like to do?
不知道... 我的办案员说
I don't know... my caseworker's saying
我应该找个自主弹性的工作
that I should find something autonomous and flexible.
希望她说的不是妓♥女♥
I'm hoping she doesn't mean hooker.
卢
Uh, Lou.
如果你想继续在这工作
If you want to continue workin' here,
我是说 真的 我没问题
I mean, really, I-I'm good with that.
只是...
It's just it's... it's...
谢谢你
Thank you.
其实
I, uh...
心理医生建议我
my shrink is actually recommending
保持一点私人空间
that I take a little space.
你们一直待我很好
Y... you all have been so good to me,
但你们都和那个人...
but you're also sort of the nexus of...
有关
you-know-who.
你都开上他的车了
I mean, you're driving his car.
是的 来摆脱阴影 但是...
Right, to take the power away, but...
没事 我都明白
Totally. Totally get that.
只是
There's just, um...
在这里留下的回忆
memories that reside here that...
我是时候放下了
I have to get away from.
当然
Sure.
好啦
Okay!
我走了啦
Yeah, I'm off. Okay.
- 祝你好运 - 谢谢
- Good luck! - Thank you.
- 祝你好运 - 谢谢
- Good luck. - Thanks.
看 这就是进步
See? It's progress.
也许吧 但不太对劲
Maybe. Something's not right.
天哪 你能不能...
Oh, God, could you please...
没关系 反正她都走了
I'm tellin' ya, she's off.
我都说别开那辆该死的车了
And I told ya about that fuckin' car.
好了
Right.
收拾收拾 走啦
Pack it up. Let's go.
你给我听着 这事很简单
You listen here. This is pretty fucking simple.
- 把我妈妈放了 - 别告诉我
- You return my mother... - Do not tell me
世上无难事
anything is simple.
事事都难办
Nothing turns out to be simple.
我们自以为简单之事最后都是烂摊子
Things we think are simple turn to shit!
虽然吉米·戈尔德说"坏事不总是糟糕的"
And while Jimmy Gold said "Shit don't mean shit,"
但有时就是
sometimes it does.
有时就像这破事一样糟
Sometimes it means deep fucking shit like this.
你妈就摊上了这样的破事
Your mother is in deep fucking shit!
你看看 我看起来还不够糟吗
Look at me! Do I look well?
我像是个沉得住气的人吗
Do I look like a calm and composed human being?
不 我不是 我快丧失耐心了
No, I do not! I'm about to fucking lose it!
那样的话 你妈也别想好过
Which will not be good for your in-deep-shit mother.
你说呢 玛乔丽
Would you tell him, Marjorie, please?
皮特 把书给他
Peter, give... give him the books.
今天感觉怎么样 皮特
How are we feeling today, Pete?
今天是慵懒而闲适的一天吗
Is this a nice lollygagging type of day?
- 别这样 好吗 - 不好
- Okay, okay... - Not okay!
我不想听人说一切都会没事的
I'm tired of hearing that things are okay.
一切都糟透了 以后也好不到哪里去
Things are fucked, and things are gonna stay fucked
除非我拿到那些书
until I have those books,
如果事情继续糟糕下去
and as long as things stay fucked,
- 你妈妈的命就... - 我会把书带到
- your mother's life is... - I'll move the books
一个安全的地方 然后我们可以交换
to a secure location, then we can make the swap.
你想拖延时间 那可不行
You're trying to buy time. That's not gonna work.
我没在拖时间
I'm not fucking buying time.
看见这具死尸了吗 猜猜是谁杀了她
That's a dead person. Guess who killed her.
下一个人就是你妈妈
That's going to be your mother!
你必须照我说的做
You need to do what I say!
行
Okay!
你有一个小时的时间 就一小时
You have one hour... one hour,
不然我爆她的头
and then I blow her fuckin' head off.
我一会儿告诉你地址
I'll call you back with the location.
最好快点 皮特 我会计时的
You better, Pete! I'm ticking here.
说到做到
I'm fucking ticking!
也许我们该再去趟莫里斯家
Maybe we should go back to Morris' place.
不
Nah.
- 那样警♥察♥都会来的 - 哦
- Police'll be all over it. - Oh.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表