剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
这是布雷迪想出来的 是吧
And this idea originated with Brady, right?
卢提出来的
It came from Lou.
布雷迪告诉她的
Who got it from Brady.
我们一直被布雷迪牵着走
We're taking directives from Brady.
简直糟透了
It's beyond fucked.
只要是好点子 不管谁想的 我都会用
I'll take good ideas, whatever the source.
你们又在谈论我吗
Are you talking about me again?
- 好吧 霍莉 你听着... - 我能做到
- All right, Holly, listen... - I can do it.
- 我能 - 我相信你
- I can. - I believe you.
听着 做你自己
Look, just be yourself,
告诉陪审团实情
be truthful, let the jury hear you,
必要时做个深呼吸
and deep breaths when you need them.
我该去下卫生间
I should probably pee.
我不知道为什么留着它们
I don't know why I kept 'em.
卡尔什么都不想留
Carl didn't want any of it.
注意这里 小心磕头
Watch your head here.
现在该放下那件事了
No reason to hold on to it now.
你说他开始和一帮不良青年在一起
You said he started running with a bad crowd?
是的 我懒得记他们的名字
Yeah, never bothered to learn their names.
看这些东西
Oh, God, these.
他收集这些东西
He collected 'em like he was,
招聘会惨案
好像他为此自豪似的
I don't know, proud of it or something.
招聘会惨案 难以想象的恐怖
也许 他很自豪能活下来
Mm, proud of surviving it, maybe.
错误的时间 错误的地点 有什么好自豪的
Wrong place at the wrong time is nothing to be proud of.
这个人是谁
Who's this kid?
不认识
Huh, don't know.
他们当时一起在招聘会吗
They were at the jobs fair together?
好像是的
Seems so, yeah.
# 每个人都需要些疯狂 #
Everybody needs to get a little crazy sometimes
玛乔丽
Wait, Marjorie?
你是
Hmm?
我是阿尔玛·莱恩 找不着猫的那位女士
Alma Lane, missing cat lady.
哦 是你
Oh, right.
你找到他了吗
Did you find him?
找到了 他回家了
I did. He came home.
我觉得那是个引起我注意的方式
I think it was all a big cry for attention.
有时我没给他足够关爱
Sometimes if I don't show him enough love,
他可能跑到其他地方弥补回来
he maybe goes looking for it in other places.
天知道猫怎么想的
Who knows with cats, huh?
是呀
Yeah.
你怎么样
You doing okay?
挺好的
Fine.
真的吗
Really?
对不起 这不关我的事
I'm sorry, it's not my business.
但你看上去不太好
You do not seem fine.
如果你想倾诉一下 我是个很好的倾听者
I'm a good listener, if you feel like talking some.
卡尔·芬顿当时在招聘会
Carl Fenten was at the jobs fair.
是的 他是幸存者之一
Yeah, was one of the survivors,
可能是巧合 但...
which could be a coincidence, but...
也许不是
Yeah, maybe not.
就像艾莉做的梦
It's just like Allie's dream
你知道吗 梦里布雷迪没有消失
about Brady not being gone, you know?
可以说是布雷迪导致了罗斯坦被谋杀
Brady basically put Rothstein's murder into motion.
等等 什么意思
Wait, what now?
他对杀害罗斯坦的一个凶手造成了精神创伤
He traumatized one of Rothstein's killers,
进而会对更多人造成这种精神创伤
and trauma begets more of the same,
细想一下这场审判
which I mean, I don't know, just,
这是我们在此的原因
when you consider this trial, is why we're here.
所有事都或多或少与布雷迪有关
Everything is six degrees from fucking Brady.
老天 该进去了
Oh, jeez, better go in.
别走 好吗
Stick around, would ya?
霍莉要出庭了
Holly's up next.
有你在这儿 她感觉会好点
I think she could use having ya there.
你和布雷迪之间有什么联♥系♥
Can you tell us your connection to Brady?
他撞人的车
It was my aunt's Mercedes that he stole
是偷的我姑姑的梅赛德斯奔驰
to run down those people...
我的姑姑奥利维亚
My Aunt Olivia.
布雷迪导致了她的自杀
He then caused her to commit suicide.
布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德做的吗
Brady Hartsfield did.
他在超星电子工作
He worked at Supreme Electronix
他维修我姑姑的电脑时
and he serviced her computer,
在里面安装了恶意软件
so he installed some kind of malware
这样他可以发送加密信息
that allowed him to send encrypted messages, and...
他基本上对我姑姑进行了数月的心理折磨
he basically psychologically tortured her for months.
最终 我姑姑再也无法承受 于是就...
Eventually, she couldn't take it anymore, so she...
自杀了
she took her life.
之后布雷迪杀了我另一个姑姑
And then he killed my other aunt.
他杀死了第二个姑姑
He killed a second aunt.
我的姑姑简妮
My Aunt Janey.
我们在我奶奶的葬礼上 他放置了一颗炸♥弹♥
We were at my grandma's funeral, and he planted a bomb.
没错 就在霍奇斯先生的车里
Yeah, it was in Mr. Hodges' car,
所以 本来是针对霍奇斯先生的 但却...
so it might have been meant for him, but...
炸死了我的简妮姑姑
it blew Aunt Janey up.
你亲眼所见吗
Did you witness this?
是的
Yes.
我仍然可以
I still witness it
在噩梦中看到这一幕
in nightmares and so forth.
我无法想象
I cannot imagine.
好吧 那么...
Yeah, well...
我想这就是我们之间的不同
I suppose that's the difference between us,
也是你和这个房♥间里
you know, between you and...
许多其他人之间的不同
so many other people in this room.
我们可以想象得到
We can imagine.
我们没法让梦魇消失
We can't make it go away.
你与布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德的联♥系♥并未就此结束
Your connection to Brady Hartsfield didn't end there.
是的 我开始协助霍奇斯先生
No, I began assisting Mr. Hodges
设法追踪他
in trying to track him down.
追踪布雷迪
Tracking Brady.
在我们调查的过程中
Over the course of our investigation,
我们开始担心他会在艺术节上
we became fearful that he was going to strike again
再次制♥造♥袭击 他在那里刺伤了卢
at the arts gala. That's where he stabbed Lou.
他要在那里杀死数百人
He was there to kill hundreds of people.
他坐在装满炸♥药♥的轮椅上
He was in a wheelchair that was wired with explosives.
法官阁下
Your Honor.
你看见了
You saw this.
是的
Yes.
他即将要引爆♥炸♥弹
And he was about to detonate.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
我... 我打了他
Well, I... I hit him.
我当时带着很重的镇纸
I was carrying this heavy paperweight.
它原来属于霍奇斯先生的女儿
Mr. Hodges, it belonged to his daughter,
但我很喜欢 于是他送给了我
but I liked it, so he gave it to me.
好吧 我第一次见到它之后... 可能偷了一下
Well, after I first may... maybe stole it a little.
你知道 我有些迷信
You know, I get superstitious about things,
无论出于什么原因 这个镇纸
and this paperweight, you know, for whatever reason,
我感觉有必要带它在身边
I felt the need to keep it close.
霍奇斯先生看到后就送给了我
Mr. Hodges saw that, and he gave it to me.
他是个非常好的人
It was very kind of him.
你在艺术节上带着它吗
And you had it at the arts gala?
是的
Yes.
当我对峙布雷迪时
And when I charged Brady,
我用它打了他
I hit him with it.
它非常重非常坚固
It was very heavy and solid.
实际上 镇纸在这里
Actually, we have it.
镇纸已被上交作为证据
This paperweight has been submitted for evidence.
你用这个打了他吗
You hit him with this?
是的
Yes.
然后发生了什么
And then what happened?
我再次打了他
I hit him again
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表