剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
我...
and I'm...
最终 我很难越过情感这一关
It's too emotionally unwieldy for me
去和别人结束一段关系
to end up with someone else in the end.
这是我听过最愚蠢的事了
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
你不能和一个人分手
You can't break up with someone
就因为你害怕你也许会爱上他
'cause you're afraid you might love them.
经过了很长时间
It's... it's been a long process
我才明白这点
getting to this point.
要想在外面的世界好好的活着
You know, being able to function in the outside world.
我必须要保护我自己
I have to protect myself
然而我做不到 你知道吗 我需要...
however I can, you know? I need...
我需要控制一切
I need to be in control.
也许对外界的生活 我也算不上专家
Well, I'm no expert on the outside world stuff,
但是在我看来
but... it seems to me...
外界生活的其中一个好处就是你能够去爱人
one of the main perks is getting to love people,
然后被那个人爱
being loved back.
不是每个人都有这样的机会
Not everyone gets to have that.
你为什么不行呢
Why can't you?
船到桥头自然直
Leap and the net will appear.
这不是罗杰姆对你说过的话吗
Isn't that what Jerome told you?
这是个好的建议
It's good advice.
如果你爱这个男人 就去和他在一起
If you like this man, go be with him.
因为怕失去控制就甩掉他
Dumping him out of fear of losing control
只会让你看上去像个傻瓜
just makes you a dope.
你不是个傻瓜
You're not a dope.
玛乔丽 玛乔丽
Marjorie, Marjorie, come on.
我会尽量简短的说明 因为时间不是我的朋友
I'm gonna make this short because time is not my friend,
它也不是你的 当然更不是...
it's not yours, and it's definitely not...
她的
hers.
天哪
Oh, Jesus!
敢报♥警♥的话
You call the police,
我们就杀了她
we kill her.
就这么简单
Simple as fucking that.
我们想杀了她吗
Do we want to kill her?
我们不想 太麻烦了
No, no, we don't. It's messy.
我想要的是约翰·罗斯坦的书
What I want is the John Rothstein books...
我没有那些该死的书
I don't have the fucking books!
但你那小混♥蛋♥儿子有啊
Which your little prick fuck of a son has.
你给那个小混♥蛋♥打个电♥话♥
You make contact with the little pricky-dicky-do,
让他和我们交易
and you tell him to deal with us.
你需要给你的儿子提供一些好建议
You need to give your son some good advice.
没人必须得死
Nobody has to die here.
我们只是想要书罢了
We just want the books.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表