剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
天哪
Oh, Jesus!
你喜欢不请自来 是吧
You just like to show up unannounced, don't ya?
从他十三岁开始吗
Since he was 13?
十三岁
13 years old?
如果这很重要的话 他是被迫的
He was strapping, if that matters.
宝贝 听着
Look, honey,
别往心里去
you can't take it personally.
你上了他 他却不想上你
Oh, I can't take it personally when you're fucking him
我能不往心里去吗
and he doesn't even want to fuck you back?
我喜欢听巴瑞·怀特的歌♥曲 听过吗
I'm kind of like that Barry White song, you know?
开始 结尾 一切
The first, the last, the everything.
别再嫉妒我
You shouldn't be jealous of me
就像我不会嫉妒你一样
any more than I can be jealous of you.
他有过其他女朋友
He's had other girlfriends.
他总回来
He always comes back.
你病了
You're sick.
我想 我们都病了
We're all sick, I suppose.
事实是
Truth is,
我在帮你的忙
I'm kind of doing you a favor.
帮忙
A favor?
丹妮尔 你知道吧 莫里斯犹如次品
Morris is damaged goods, Danielle. You know that.
谁和他在一起
Whoever's with him is
都会成为受害者
gonna be on the receiving end of that damage.
我很强壮 我能接受
I'm built tough. I can take it.
你是个美女
You're a beautiful girl.
年轻貌美的姑娘才能摆脱枷锁
And beautiful young girls can break free of chains.
摆脱布里斯顿 俄亥俄州
Break free of Bridgton, Ohio.
在这个荒凉的小镇上 你一无所获
There is nothing here for you in this godforsaken town.
带上美丽的微笑去创造真正的生活吧
Go take that pretty smile and make yourself a real life.
你不想和莫里斯在一起
You do not want to be with Morris.
我为什么要相信你说的话
Why should I believe anything you say?
因为我也曾年轻过
Because I was once your age.
也曾如你般貌美
And I was beautiful like you.
我觉得这里可以实现我的梦想
And I thought I could make my dreams come true here.
所以留下来了
And so I stayed.
看看我现在的样子
And look at me now.
丹妮尔 去寻求生活吧
Go have a life, Danielle.
看起来你生活得相当好
Looks like you're making a pretty good life for yourself.
有男人 漂亮的房♥子...
Got a man, nice house...
还有好看的艺术品 尤其是客厅的艺术品
with good artwork, especially the artwork in this living room.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这些画作 这些素描
The paintings, the drawings,
房♥子的照片
the photos of houses.
人们居住在六号♥公路附近
You know, people who live off Route Six
这条公路发生过车祸
where a car crash happened
并且还发现一具
where they found a dead guy who they now think is connected
和约翰·罗斯坦谋杀案有关的尸体
to John Rothstein's murder.
要是有这样的房♥子
I mean, if I ever got a house like this,
我也这么装♥修♥
that is exactly how I'd decorate it.
我从来没见过这么漂亮的房♥间
You know, I have never seen such a pretty room.
我要给这个房♥间照个相
I think I'm gonna take a picture of this
发表在建筑文摘上
for Architectural Digest.
我想他们肯定喜欢你...
You know, I think they'd really love what you...
他试探的方式很可疑
It's the way he was acting. Fishing, you know?
- 他多大了 - 十五 十六 十七
- And how old? - Oh, 15, 16, 17.
现在孩子们的年龄越来越难猜了
Hard to tell with kids these days.
你有他照片吗
And you got his picture?
正在找呢
I'm getting it right now.
在这呢 这就是他
And here he is. That's him.
能放大点吗
Can you blow that up some?
只能放大一点
A little. Not a lot.
- 我想看脸部 - 好
- I want the face. - Yeah.
只能放大到这种程度了
That's the best I can do.
他特意问到了罗斯坦吗
And he was asking specifically about Rothstein?
而且只问了罗斯坦
Specifically and only.
哦对了 还有别人
And by the way, he's not the only one.
什么
What?
还有别人来过这
Somebody else came in looking,
问罗斯坦的事
asking about Rothstein.
谁
Who?
等下
Hold on.
看起来很眼熟
He looks familiar.
可不是吗
He should.
他就是破了梅赛德斯先生案件的那个侦探
That's the detective who broke the Mr. Mercedes case.
那你背后的理由是什么呢 莫里斯
And what's your connection, Morris?
- 我的理由 - 对
- My connection? - Yeah.
每个人都想了解罗斯坦
Everybody wants to know about Rothstein,
包括你
including you.
因为他的书肯定会升值
'Cause the worth of his books is only gonna go up.
所以如果有人带书进来
So if people came in with them,
通知我
I want to know.
- 我就是个买♥♥者 - 嗯哼
- As a buyer. - Uh-huh.
那你怎么赚钱
And where would you get the money
才买♥♥得起罗斯坦的书
to buy a Rothstein book?
做我需要做的事
Wherever I need to.
好吧
Okay.
- 保持联♥系♥ 伙计 - 好的
- Keep in touch, man. - I will.
这必须公开吗
Is this gonna become public?
不强制
Shouldn't need to.
哦 天呐 天呐
Oh, my God. My son.
天呐
God.
哦
Oh!
你为什么不告诉我
Is there any reason that you didn't tell me?
我...因为我觉得很尴尬
Well, I... 'Cause I was embarrassed.
给你 艾达
Come on, Ida.
那是三十多年前的事了
It's 30-odd years ago.
是啊
Yeah.
那时我嫁给了一个很好的男人
Well, I was married to a very good man.
对于我来说 最重要的是
You know, more than any other thing for me,
我的自尊都源于
my self-esteem is all bound up in my being honest,
我的真诚和忠诚
my being loyal.
但我两者皆非
I was neither.
我羞愧难当
I'm just so ashamed.
我从没想过你会和羞愧联♥系♥在一起
I've never known you and shame to have much of a dialogue.
他热爱冒险
He was an adventure ride.
而我从来没有
No, I've never been one to,
思考过生活的意义
oh, dwell on the meaning of life.
对于我来说 体验生活更重要
For me, it was always more about experiencing life.
和约翰·罗斯坦在一起
And with John Rothstein,
我感到自己充满活力
I-I just felt so... alive.
躺在床上
In bed, sitting at a...
坐在一杯威士忌旁
at a table over a glass of whiskey,
或一杯咖啡旁
a cup of coffee.
而他的想法 天呐
And his mind, my God.
是男人的想法
The man's mind.
他和我分手后
When he broke it off with me,
我感到前所未有的悲痛
that was the most insane pain I've ever known.
但令我更加痛苦的是
And it was made worse
我不能和任何人说起这件事
by the fact that I couldn't tell anyone about it.
我必须
So I just had to, oh...
自己承受这一切
go through it on my own.
一共有多少照片
How many pictures are we talking about?
一些
A few.
能给我些复印件吗
Could I get copies?
我尽力吧
I'll work on it.
照片里的你很美
You looked quite beautiful in them.
拍照片时我也觉得很美好
I felt quite beautiful when they were taken.
我们需要去个酒吧
We need to go to a pub.
- 什么 - 在爱尔兰
- What? - In Ireland,
如果你失去了你的挚爱
if you lose the love of your life,
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表