剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
What about yours?
我曾和布雷迪非常亲近
Brady and I were very close
直到他捅了我
until he stabbed me, which is...
比不亲近要惨多了
worse than being unfriended.
卢 我知道你很喜欢用
Lou, I know you like to self-defend
有些可怖的幽默来自我防卫
with your gallows sense of humor.
我不希望你今天也这样做
I don't want you doing that here today.
你杀了人
You killed a man.
他已经变成另一个人了
He had gone to the other side.
- 另一个人 - 他邪恶的那一面
- The other side. - The evil side.
就像霍莉说的 他一直在杀人
Like Holly said, he was still out to kill,
毁灭希望
to kill hope,
而且我知道...
and I knew that...
如果一定要个人来阻止他 那就必须是我
if he was to be stopped, it fell to me.
所以你没有悔恨吗
So you have no remorse?
我夺去了一个人的生命...
I took a human life...
而且是一个我很亲近的人
and one that was dear to me, in fact.
但我觉得我实现了
But I believe that I served
更重要的大多数人的利益主张
a greater utilitarian public purpose.
杀了一个你很亲近的人
Killing a person who was dear to you.
我爱布雷迪...
I loved Brady...
但他是个恶魔...
But he was a monster...
而且他应该被阻止
and he needed to be stopped.
你做了一把3D打印的枪
You manufactured a 3-D printed gun.
这是需要认真计划的
This took planning.
你什么时候决定杀了布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德的
When did you make the decision to kill Brady Hartsfield?
我都不确定我做了决定
I don't know, um, that I ever did.
我...
I...
我心里有一部分是想要杀了他的
There was a part of me that wanted to kill him
还有一部分非常害怕他
and a part of me that was absolutely terrified
会再来杀我
that he might still kill me.
我打印出了枪以后 我...
When I printed the gun, I...
我不知道是哪一部分的我开的枪
I don't know which part of me was calling the shots,
是那个要复仇的我还是那个...
the vengeance part or the...
害怕的我
fear part.
那你把枪带到法庭上的时候呢
And when you brought the gun to court that day?
卢
Lou.
你把枪带到法庭上的时候是怎么想的
What about when you brought the gun to court?
一样
Same.
恐惧 愤怒
Fear, anger.
我不知道...
I don't...
不知道我是否一定会用那把枪
Didn't know that I was gonna necessarily
但我...
use the gun that day, but I...
我需要带着它
I needed to have it with me.
你径直走向他...
You walked right up to him...
是的
Yes, I did.
按下扳机
Pulled out the gun,
射中了他
and shot him.
我看着他的眼睛
I looked him in his eye,
我知道那个恶魔还没有离去
and I knew that the monster wasn't gone.
他还没做完恶事
He wasn't done.
所以我开枪了
So I shot him.
然后我想...
And then I thought...
"现在他完了"
"He's done now."
就一页
One page?
暂时
For now.
我想要的是整本手稿
I'd want all the manuscripts in their entirety.
好啊 那我先要概念验证
Well, first I'd need proof of concept.
什么意思
Meaning?
就是我想要看你有没有实现承诺的能力
Meaning I'd need to see you can deliver on what you promise,
你承诺过会找到买♥♥家卖♥♥出去我手上的东西
that you can find a buyer and sell what I've got
即使你不是从源头直接出♥售♥
even though you haven't got provenance.
- 源头 - 是的 就是说你没有...
- Provenance? - Yeah, it means that you don't...
我知道那是什么意思
Oh, I know what it means.
你竟然知道
Surprised you do.
我更吃惊你竟然会问这种问题
Even more surprised you're asking about it,
因为我们都知道
since we both know
你无法证明初始权属
you don't have proof of original ownership,
不是吗
do you?
一页...
One page...
初版的罗斯坦作品
original Rothstein material,
一首诗 六行 多钱
a poem, six stanzas, how much?
五六十块吧
50, 60 grand.
太低了 一百左右才像样吧
That's too low. Should be more like 100.
总价倒是可能
Gross, maybe.
但是我说的是拿走我那份之后
But I'm talking your cut...
你能得到的钱
after I take my share.
我拿七十五 你就拿二十五
I get 75. You get 25.
不能少于一百 成交吗
Nothing less than 100, agreed?
成交
Agreed.
好的
Oh, good.
你不做精神失常辩护
You did not plead insanity.
不
No.
所以你是明白你的行为的性质和严重程度的
So you understood the nature and quality of your acts.
是的啊
Okay.
你明白你犯下的是
You understood that you were committing
违背法律的行为
an unlawful act.
我说过了 我...
As I said, I...
我就直接做了
I just acted.
自愿的还是非自愿的呢
Voluntarily acted or involuntarily acted?
因为如果是非自愿的
Because if it was involuntary,
我建议暂停庭审
I'm willing to suspend this proceeding
让你能修改辩护理由加上精神失常这一条
and allow you to amend your pleadings to include insanity.
这是你想要的吗 林克莱特女士
Is that what you want to do, Ms. Linklatter,
精神失常辩护
go with insanity?
不是
No.
你靠过去 对布雷迪说
You leaned over, said to Brady,
"我不会原谅你"
"I do not forgive you,"
然后扣下了扳机
and then pulled the trigger.
- 是的 - 而那把3D手♥枪♥
- I did. - And the 3-D gun,
为什么是一把3D打印的手♥枪♥而不是平常的枪呢
why the 3-D gun and not a normal firearm?
因为... 我弄不来能通过金属探测仪的
Because... I couldn't get a regular gun
普通的枪
through the metal detectors.
哦
Oh.
所以很明显你提前计划了这件事
So you were clearly thinking ahead.
- 反对 - 驳回
- Objection. - Overruled.
如果时光可以倒回
If you could hit rewind,
你坐在那个法庭上
you sitting in the courtroom,
布雷迪在被告席位上
Brady at the defendant's table,
你还会那样做吗
would you do it all again?
我不知道
I don't know.
恩 我猜想如果在当时那样做是正确的选择
Well, I suspect if it was the right thing to do then,
那么它现在仍然是一个正确的选择
it would still be the right thing to do now.
你向陪审团申请无罪
You're asking this jury to give you your freedom.
我有必要问你 也是为了他们来问你
I think it's a fair question for me to ask, for them to ask.
如果你可以回去到那时候
If you could go back,
你会再做一次吗
would you do it all over again?
会还是不会
You'd do the same, yes or no?
会
Yes.
刚看见他出去
Just saw him leave.
还是来问我 我这有什么吗
Still asking if I have anything.
不 这次要问的是 他有什么我要的吗
No, the question is, does he have anything?
我觉得没有
I don't think so.
这不可能 我试探过他了
That can't be right. I got in his kitchen.
我知道他有那些书
I know he's got the books.
他什么都没拿来吗
He's brought you nothing?
没有
Nothing.
我告诉他 "别再来浪费我的时间"
And I told him, "Stop wasting my time."
那小孩没什么可挖的 莫里斯
The kid's a dead end, Morris.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这下成了无效审判了
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表