剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
is there any way we can call off this exam?
因为很显然她没有准备好
Because she's clearly, like, not ready.
我不知道
I don't know.
我是说 就像你说的 到时候她可能情况更糟
I mean, like you say, she could be even worse the day after.
我明早去见她 我要
I'm meeting with her in the morning, so I'll...
试一试 然后说服她不要听布雷迪的 但是
try and convince her not to listen to Brady, but...
你怎么样
How are you bearing up?
我
Me?
嗯
Mm.
去那里不太好受吧
Can't have been easy, going there.
不
No.
没有 没有这回事
It was not. It was not at all, but...
我本不应该让你陷入那种境地的
I shouldn't have put you in that situation.
没事
Well...
按布雷迪的意思 你知道 通过卢
according to Brady, you know, through Lou,
你所做的就是
that's what you do, you know,
把人置于各种情况中
put people in situations.
她说的吗
She said that?
她说是布雷迪这么说的
Well, she's saying that Brady said that.
你把卢和布雷迪带进同一间房♥间
You put Lou in a room with Brady
因为这能满足你的兴趣
because it served your interests
而你并不关心他们的结局
and that you don't really care about people in the end
你只在乎自己想要的
so much as you care about your quest.
当然 我跟她说并不是这样的
Of course, I told her that's not true.
他们在新闻上说那场事故
They're saying on the news that that crash
可能和罗斯坦谋杀案有关
might have something to do with the Rothstein murder.
案情每天都在增加
Plot thickens every day.
也许是司机杀了约翰·罗斯坦
Maybe the driver killed John Rothstein.
你听起来挺兴奋的
You sound excited.
我不是兴奋
I'm not excited.
只是这件事就发生在自家后院
Just that it happened in our own backyard.
- 嗯 - 我们的财产可能要升值
- Hmm. - Our property value may go up.
我只是为这个高兴而已
It's the celebrity of it all.
升值不是这么回事 玛乔丽
That's not how that works, Marjorie.
你是经纪人 你应该了解
You're the broker. You should know.
他们还说
They're also saying
那个人并不是死于车祸
that guy didn't die in the crash,
就是卡车底下那个人
the one in the truck.
他头部被击中了 就像约翰·罗斯坦一样
He was shot in the head, just like John Rothstein.
无论我们的匿名举报人是谁
Whoever our anonymous tipster,
我敢肯定他就住在这片房♥子里
I'd figure it's one of the houses up around here.
哦 那我可以去查一查登记册
Mm. Oh, I can look up, uh, the registry,
- 看看住在这的都是谁 - 不错
- see who lives exactly where. - Good.
所以我们对举报人是一无所知的吗
So we know nothing about this tipster?
是的 他受法律保护
No, protected by law.
哦
Oh.
显然那个人没有留下名字
The man obviously didn't give his name.
所以我们采用"无名氏"来称呼他
That's what we mean by the word "Anonymous."
是啊
Oh, yeah.
继续说啊
Go ahead. Say it.
去他妈的哈佛
Fucking Harvard.
我是说 我们还是知道他是个男性 是吗
I mean, we know he's a he, though, right?
是的 蒙特兹给了好多信息呢
Yeah, Montez gave that much away.
那有个孩子 还有条狗
There's a kid and a dog.
小鼻涕
Boogers.
我明白要么是他主动跟你讲话
I understand that he either talks to you
要么是你认为他会主动
or that you think he does.
我要强调的是
What I am stressing,
我最最强调的是
and I cannot stress this enough,
做检查的人不能知道这件事
the examiner cannot know this.
是个女的
It's gonna be a woman.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
负责检查我的医生是个女的
The doctor who's examining me, it's gonna be a woman.
布雷迪说会是个女的 她将会有一双
Brady says it'll be a she and that she'll have these...
流血的眼睛
bloodshot eyes.
卢 第一步
Lou, the first step
是我们要把你从这里带出去 明白吗
is, we get you out of here, okay?
也许我就应该待在这里 霍莉
Maybe I should be in here, Holly.
不要讲这种话
Okay, stop saying that.
我是说 你难道愿意过没有自♥由♥的生活吗
I mean, do you want a life with no freedom
只有布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德能来探视你
where you get visited by Brady Hartsfield?
得了吧 这算什么生活
Come on. That's not a life.
现在 我们能帮你过得更好
Now, we can help you get better,
但你首先要通过检查
but you have to pass this exam first.
凭什么 让他拥有十五分钟的时间吗
Why? So he can get his 15 minutes?
你在说什么
Excuse me?
不就是这个意思吗 罗兰
Isn't that what this is about, Roland?
嗯
Huh?
对你而言这就是张彩票
It's kind of like a lottery ticket for you
对你的职业生涯而言
career-wise, mm.
不是吗 你 地区检察官 还有每一个人
Right? You, the DA, everyone.
只不过想要获取一点关注 是吗 罗兰
Just trying to get a little piece of the spotlight, Roland?
是布雷迪告诉你这些的吗
Is Brady telling you that?
- 难道他说错了吗 - 他错大了 懂吗
- Is he wrong? - Yes, he's very wrong, okay?
你之所以在这里 是因为你朝别人开枪了
Okay, you're here because you shot somebody.
不是他让你在这的
All right, he didn't put you here.
不是比尔·霍奇斯让你在这的
Bill Hodges didn't put you here.
是你自作孽
You did this to yourself.
就算不是你 也会是布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德
And if it's not on you, then it's on Brady Hartsfield.
你还要听他的话吗
You're actually gonna listen to him?
他捅了你一次
He stabbed you once.
你还要他捅你第二次吗
You gonna let him stab you again?
我觉得她通不过的
I don't see how she passes, you know?
通不过的
I just don't.
我们已经尽力了 我想她听进去你的话了
Well, we did our best. I think she heard you.
但愿吧
Let's hope.
谢谢你支持我
And thanks for standing up for me.
她说的全是错误的
Yeah, well, she was wrong to say what she said.
你想不想吃点早饭之类的
Do you, uh, want to grab breakfast or something?
- 你吃了吗 - 什么
- Have you eaten? - What?
呃 早饭
Uh, breakfast.
三英里外就有一家餐厅
There's this diner about three miles away.
- 卖♥♥荞麦煎饼 - 呃 我从来不
- Buckwheat pancakes. - Oh, I would never...
从来不什么 从不吃荞麦煎饼
Never what? Eat buckwheat pancakes?
不 是从不吃早饭
No, have breakfast.
你竟然从不吃早饭
Oh, you could never eat breakfast.
好吧 我知道了
Okay, uh, I see, uh,
杏仁核是大脑控制情绪的主要脑区 暗指其情绪不稳定
杏仁核运转过度了
the amygdala's going into overdrive.
我对杏仁核的运转有一点了解
I know a little bit about racing amygdalas.
是吗
Yeah.
杏仁核运转 我在说什么蠢话
Racing amygdalas. Fucking idiot.
需要帮助吗
Help you?
我就是来看看
Oh, I'm just looking.
有什么目标吗
For anything in particular?
你有没有约翰·罗斯坦的书
Well, you... you got any of John Rothstein's books?
我也希望我有 可惜卖♥♥光了
I wish. Sold out.
遇害丧命反倒让他的事业更上一层楼
Getting killed was a good career move for him.
他的平装书库存都已经卖♥♥光了
I can't even keep his paperbacks in stock.
那有没有初版书
What about first editions?
罗斯坦的初版
Rothstein first editions?
我是说 毕竟他之前住在这里
Well, I mean... I mean, he did live around here.
我这里一本他的初版书都没有
I ain't got any first editions.
你卖♥♥出去过吗
Have you ever sold any?
你知道他们值多少钱吗
Do you know how much they're worth?
很多钱
A lot.
- 为什么问这个 - 我只是
- Why? - Oh, I just...
想要看完他的所有书
Just read all of his stuff
而且希望有朝一日能拥有一本
and hoped to, you know, own one one day.
这样啊
Uh-huh.
这个价格不太好说
Oh, it's hard to say.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表