剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
俄亥俄州 布里奇顿
2009年
这是在逗我吧
Are you kidding me?
市招聘会
又一个早起的
Welcome to the early birds' club.
以为自己头一个到吗
You thought you'd be first?
嗯 算是吧
Yeah, kind of.
我们得做一会儿邻居了
I guess we're gonna be neighbors a while.
我叫珍妮丝·克雷
I'm Janice Cray.
我叫奥古斯特·奥登科克 你可以叫我奥奇
Hi. I'm August Odenkirk. You can call me Augie.
这个小不点叫帕蒂
Little one here is Patti.
你好啊 帕蒂
Hey, Patti, hello.
-我的天 她真美 -谢谢
- Oh, my God. She is beautiful. - Thank you.
-她多大了 -快两个月了
- How old is she? - Almost two months.
我只能带她过来
I had to bring her.
请不起保姆
I can't afford a sitter.
没工作 所以我才会来这里
No job, which is, of course, why I'm here.
真♥他♥妈♥该死
Cock-fucking-sucker.
瞧这一大群人
Look at all these people.
还说经济又景气了
Yeah, the economy's back alright.
她患了哮吼 其实没这么严重
Croup. It sounds worse than it is.
-好吧 -没事的
- Right. - It's alright.
好了 实话跟我说
Alright, be honest with me.
我大冷天的带着孩子站在这里一整晚
I'm standing out here in the cold all night with a baby.
未来雇主会不会看我一眼
Are would-be employers gonna just take one look
就觉得我 "不负责任"
and think, "Irresponsible"?
他们也可能会觉得 "全心奉献"
Well, they might say, "Dedicated."
他们会看一眼她
And they'll take one look at her
看到她戴的帽子和手套
and see that hat and these mittens here --
像是手织的
which seem to be homemade --
他们就会想 "她很注重细节"
and they'll think, "She pays attention to detail."
你人真的很好
You're really good.
你会很快找到工作的
Someone's gonna hire you but fast.
但愿吧
Let's hope.
-我去把她安顿好 -行
- I'm gonna settle her down. - Yep.
没事的 没事的
It's okay, though. It's okay, though.
没关系的
It's fine, right?
搞什么啊 不是吧
Oh, come on. Really?
抱歉
Sorry.
老天
Jesus.
-抱歉 -没关系 没事
- Sorry. - That's okay. It's alright.
她饿了
She's hungry.
-我的天 -怎么了
- Oh, my God. - What's up?
她尿湿了 我能摸到
She is soaked right through, I can feel it.
我不能在这么冷的地方给她换尿布
I can't change her out here in this cold.
你这个当妈的 考虑得真周全
Real forward-thinking on your part.
先生 别批评她了 拜托
Sir, back off. Come on.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
给 用我的睡袋
Here, take my sleeping bag.
钻进去 你俩都暖和暖和身子
Yeah. Slip in, get warm, get her warm.
如果你不介意的话
You know, if you're cool with it,
要不把宝宝交给我吧
why don't you hand me over the baby,
你钻进去的时候我抱着她
and I'll just grab on to her while you slip in.
-怎么样 -好的
- How's that sound? - Okay.
-行 来吧 -不好意思
- Alright, cool. Here. Come on. - I'm sorry.
不用道歉 没关系的
No, don't apologize. It's okay.
-没事 没事 -没关系的
- It's okay, it's okay. - It's okay.
-没事的 -没事的
- It's okay. - It's okay.
好了
It's okay.
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
离婚了
Divorced.
有孩子吗
Kids?
没有
No.
去开间房♥好吗
Get a room.
这叫什么来着 勾搭
What do you kids call it? Hooking up?
伙计 别说话
Bro, back off.
你怎么这么粗俗
Why are you being rude?
好了 没事
Okay, okay.
给我来抱
Pass her to me.
好了 好了
It's okay, it's okay.
没事 我这是第一次抱她 没事
It's okay. I had her first. It's okay.
-我知道 我知道 -给你 给你
- I know, I know, I know. - There you go, there you go.
我帮你拉上拉链 我帮你
Here, I'll zip you up. I'll zip you up.
-好的 -好嘞
- Okay. - Alright.
没事的
It's okay.
好了 拉上了
There you go. There you go.
你能帮我拿片尿布吗
Can you, uh, hand me a diaper?
-没问题 -在包里
- Uh, yeah, sure. - They're in the bag.
我得先给她换上尿布再喂奶
I should change her before I feed her.
拿到了 给你
Got one. Here you go.
-好的 谢谢 -给
- Okay, thank you. - Here you go.
有个超♥市♥塑料袋 你可以扔在里面
There's a plastic Costco bag. You can just drop it in there.
很好 谢谢
Yeah, nice. Thank you.
好了 怎么样
Okay, how's that?
好了
Okay.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
别这样啊 伙计
Come on, man.
把前灯关了
Kill the headlights.
关了啊 傻子
Turn 'em off, cow.
天呐 开梅赛德斯奔驰参加招聘会
God, showing up to a jobs fair in a Mercedes-Benz.
这就是这个时代的特征吧
Sign of the times, I guess, right?
有可能是市长来视察他的宏伟政策
Maybe it's the Mayor, coming to check out his big to-do.
他有一台S级轿跑车
He drives one of them sports coupes.
这不是轿跑 这辆要大一些
This isn't a coupe. This is a larger model.
别开灯了 混♥蛋♥ 关了吧
Give up, asshole. Turn them off.
他一直在那里不动干吗
Why's he just waiting there?
有一件事可以肯定 他是个大混♥蛋♥
Well, one thing's for sure, we know he's a fucking asshole.
搞什么
What the hell?
走
Move.
-快走 -什么
- Move! - What?
快走
Come on, move.
-快把拉链拉开 -卡住了
- Come on, unzip this! - It's stuck!
我♥操♥
Holy fuck.
情况比看上去还要糟糕
It's worse than it looks.
16人死亡 48人受伤
We got 16 dead, triple that in injuries.
没有肇事轿车的踪迹
No sign of the car.
轿车 你确定不是卡车吗
Car? You're sure it's not a truck?
轿车
Car.
有人失控了
Somebody lost control.
他没有失控
He didn't lose control.
两年后
早上好 俄亥俄
Good morning, Ohio.
布里奇顿今天天气宜人
We've got some gorgeous weather into Bridgton today.
但南部其他地区的居民
But down to the south for other folks besides Bridgton...
会遇到阵雨以及雷雨天气
you've got some showers and thunderstorm activity on the way.
但布里奇顿民众会觉得暖和舒适
But the folks in Bridgton are gonna be nice and mild
因为降水会出现在夜间
as we go throughout the course of the night.
而在这周剩余的工作日里
And for the rest of the workweek,
对所有人来说
temperatures, though, are going to be
气温仍将十分适宜
still on the mild side, really for everybody.
这些数字
We're looking at those numbers...
喂
Yeah?
伙计 我们约几点
Man, what time we on for?
你是谁
Who is this?
皮特 怎么 我吵醒你了吗
Pete. What, I wake you up?
我总是忘了你这老家伙退休后整天都在睡觉
I keep forgetting you retired farts sleep all day.
你想干什么
What do you want?
午餐 来不来
Lunch. We on, or not?
比尔 听见了吗
Bill, can you hear me?
-嗯 -行 到那里见
- Yeah. - Alright, see you there.
为了我穿好点行吗 大块头
And wear something nice for me, would you, big guy?
要不♥穿♥你那套鲜艳的春季套装
Maybe one of your bright spring ensembles?
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表