剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
Her love more powerful than any he had ever known,
"这种想法让他打寒颤
The thought of it making him shiver
"尽管在八月夜晚的高温下
Despite the August night's heat.
"她是他所见过的
She was the first appreciable proof of God
"第一个能证明上帝存在的证据
He had ever seen,
"他所了解的唯一一个真实的美人
The only real and true beauty he had ever known,
"他因为配不上她而讨厌自己"
and he hated himself for not being worthy of it."
我知道
I knew it.
他从没停止过
He never stopped.
什么
What?
他说的是我
That's me he's talking about.
这个人从来没停止过爱我
The man never stopped loving me.
我知道
I knew it.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系
That's okay.
你是想做♥爱♥还是什么别的
Do you want to fuck or something?
"我是想做♥爱♥还是什么别的"
"Do I want to fuck or something?"
是的
Yeah.
在我回来之前不准再往下看
Don't be reading any more until I get back.
玛乔丽 你最好不要偷听
Marjorie, you'd better not be eavesdropping.
- 我说过要你离开 - 是的 但我不打算走
- I told you to go away! - Yeah, and I'm not going.
要么我来找你 要么我直接去警♥察♥局
I either come to you or I go straight to the police.
妈的
Fuck.
那是谁
Who is that?
我的同事
My associate.
你待在这里会让糟糕的局面
You are making a bad situation worse
-变得更糟 比尔 - 好吧 直到我了解情况后
- by being here, Bill. - Yeah, well, I'm not leaving
- 我就会走 - 哦 老天
- till I get some information. - Oh, Jesus.
玛乔丽在哪
Where's Marjorie?
她出去了 她出去理发了
She's out. She's getting her hair done
- 还是什么别的 我不知道 - 她的头发
- or something, I don't know. - Her hair?
她在干什么 做头发
What's she doing, her fucking roots?
有人把她抓走了
Somebody's got her.
汤姆
Tom.
我需要和你
I need to have
进行一场完全保密的对话
a completely confidential conversation with you.
我不确定我能答应你
I'm not sure I can promise you that.
那你只需要滚出去
Then you need to get the fuck out.
对话结束 出去
I'm done talking, leave.
如果我不呢
What if I don't?
你会报♥警♥ 是吗
What, you'll call the police, will you?
好吧
All right.
保密 我保证
Confidential, you've got my word.
他们把她抓走了
They got her.
- 谁 - 我不知道
- Who? - I don't know.
他们闯进这里后就他妈的把她抓走了
They came in here and they fucking grabbed her.
我接了个电♥话♥
I got a phone call.
妈的
Fuck.
皮特有那些手稿
Peter does have the manuscripts.
他们说他们想做个交易
They said they wanted to make an exchange...
玛乔丽换那些书
Marjorie for the books...
但是我不知道皮特在哪
but I don't know where Peter is,
我不知道那些书在哪里
I don't know where the books are,
我不知道玛乔丽在哪里
I don't know where Marjorie is.
我只知道当他们说要杀了她的时候
All I know is that I believe them
他们是认真的
when they say they are going to kill her.
你和皮特谈过吗
Have you talked to Peter?
嗯 我们一直有联♥系♥
Yeah, we've been in contact.
他正在制定计划
He's formulating a plan right now.
老天爷 听着
Jesus, listen,
- FBI和警♥察♥局 - 不
- the FBI and the police... - No, no.
他们处理这种事有更多的经验
They've got more experience with this sort of thing...
不 他妈的绝对不行 比尔
No, no, no, absolutely fucking not, Bill!
他们说的很清楚
They were very clear about this!
我们报♥警♥ 他们就会杀了她
We call the police, they kill her!
你需要听听原因
You need to listen to reason.
警♥察♥不是一定能实现他们的承诺
The police can't necessarily make good on their promises.
但是那些抓走了玛乔丽的那些人
The people who have Marjorie,
他们可以
they can.
在你尝过阿尔玛的炖肉之后
Mmm, you have not lived
你才叫活着
until you've tasted Alma's stew.
快点 玛乔丽 你必须吃光
Come on, come on, Marjorie, you gotta eat up.
这个小交易可能要走一段路
This little exchange may include a rigorous walk.
来一口 我们需要保证你的体力
That a girl, we need to keep your strength up.
我不信你
I don't believe you.
我觉得你要杀了我
I think you're gonna kill me.
这不是真的 玛乔丽
That isn't true, Marjorie.
当然我想杀了你 这对我没坏处
I, of course, would kill you... it's not beneath me...
但这不是我的计划
but it's not my plan.
来吧...
Come on...
- 再来一口 - 唔
- That a girl. Ooh. - Mm.
你为什么要我活着
Why would you let me live?
我记得你的脸
I've seen your face,
我知道你做了什么
I know what you've done.
一旦我们拿到那些书
Well, once we get those books,
我们就计划逃之夭夭
we plan to get long out of Dodge.
我们将带着很多钱在遥远的另一个国家
We'll be far away in a different country
远在天边 遥不可及
with a lot of money. Out of reach, out of touch.
我不明白
I don't get this.
你对他人的同情心令我诧异
You struck me as a person with a compassionate core.
甚至是善心
Kind, even.
听着...
Look...
生活和人有点像真正的好书
Life and people are kind of like really good books.
里面都是章节 你知道吗
There are chapters, you know?
我有着许多美妙的篇章
I've had many wonderful chapters.
你只是在一个坏章节里看到我了
You just caught me during a bad one.
- 有人找你 - 什么
- You've got a visitor. - Excuse me?
那个私♥人♥侦♥探♥ 霍奇斯 他刚刚来了
That private detective, Hodges, he just showed up.
- 救命 不要 - 把她关进厕所
- Help! No! - Get her in the bathroom.
他妈的别说一句话
Not a fucking word.
- 快点 莫里斯 快 - 站起来
- Come on, Morris, move! - Stand up.
快他妈站好 跟着我
Stand the fuck up. Come on, come with me.
别动
Okay, sit tight.
阿尔玛
Alma.
哦 天啊 令人惊讶
Oh, my God, as I live and breathe.
好久不见
Long time.
我一直在新闻里看到你
I've been seeing you on the news.
你像个名人 梅赛德斯先生
You're like a celebrity, Mr. Mercedes and all.
- 在那个女孩的审判上出庭作证 - 嗯哼
- Testifying in that girl's trial. - Mm-hmm.
- 你看上去不错 - 你也是
- You look well. - As do you.
别告诉我...
Don't tell me...
你过来找我是为了
that little offer I made 35 years ago,
三十五年前我提供的小提议
you're here to take me up on it, huh?
不全是
Not quite, no.
快进来吧
Come in, come in.
准确来说我不是来拜访的 阿尔玛
Not exactly a social call, Alma.
你知道约翰·罗斯坦被杀了吧
You heard John Rothstein was murdered.
我又不是与世隔绝了
I don't live under a rock.
没错
No.
说实话 他被杀之后
Well, we've been turning over quite a few rocks,
我们确实做了很多调查
truth be told, since he was killed.
还记得这个吗
You remember this?
我最爱的一幅画
Mm, one of my favorites.
画风和诺曼·洛克威尔有些不同
Not exactly Norman Rockwell,
美国在20世纪早期的重要画家及插画家 作品横跨商业宣传与爱国宣传领域
但思想内涵不是更重要吗
but it's the thought that counts, hmm?
"采集坚果好过冬"
"Gathering nuts for the winter."
你对他恨之入骨吧
You hated him pretty good.
不懂别乱说
You have no idea.
你是怀疑我吗
Am I a suspect?
难道是因为我总想出名吗
'Cause I've always wanted to be famous.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表