剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
Honey, you have got to stop lying to us, all right?
你会受伤的
You are gonna get hurt.
我很安全
I'm safe.
皮特 我和比尔·霍奇斯谈过了 好吗
Peter, I talked to Bill Hodges, okay?
我们相信他 他会帮助你
We trust him. He can help you.
亲爱的 只要告诉我们你在哪里
Honey, just tell us where you are.
皮特
Peter.
很显然你现在已经推断出
Clearly you have deduced by now
我不是在跟你开玩笑
that I am not fucking around.
我能这样认为吗 安迪
Can I safely assume that, Andy?
你已经正确推断出我的意图了
That you have rightly deduced?
天啊
God.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了
You're fucking crazy.
你以为呢
You think?
我没有 没有那些书
I don't... I don't have the books.
我有八分之一源自我母亲的萧尼族印第安血统
You know, I'm 1/8 Shawnee on my mother's side.
好吧 也许更少
Well, maybe less.
不够萧尼
Not enough Shawnee
不能从这笔交易中赚到钱
to get any money out of the deal,
但仍然值得骄傲
but still, something to be proud of.
我们是这儿的第一批人
We were the first people here
也是第一批被政♥府♥耍的人
and the first ones to get fucked over by the government.
契卡索族 美国马斯科吉印第安人一个部落成员
契卡索族 萧尼族
Chickasaw, Shawnee,
阿帕切族 美洲印第安部族
阿帕切族
Apache.
在所有的部落中
In all the tribes,
妇女负责酷刑
the women were in charge of torture.
你知道吧 那是真的
Did you know that? That's true.
燃烧男人的生殖腺 活剥他们的皮
Burning men's gonads, flaying them alive,
挖出他们的内脏
disemboweling them.
但是他们用绳子做的东西真的很特别
But the stuff they did with rope was really special.
诀窍是
The trick was...
慢慢来
to go slow.
非常慢
Slow enough...
使它更久一些
to make it last.
我从母亲那边继承了这个
And I inherited this gift from my mother's side.
那个孩子手里有手稿
The kid's got them.
索伯
Saubers?
- 是的 - 你确定吗
- Yes. - You know this for sure?
他卖♥♥给我一页日记
He sold me one page from a journal.
我卖♥♥到了两百万 给那孩子七十五万
I got 200 grand for it. Gave the kid 75.
剩下的 在我的书桌里 你可以拿走它
The rest of it, it's in... it's in my desk. You can have it.
手稿呢
What about the manuscripts?
他说他手里有
He says he's got them.
他还没有拿出来
He's yet to produce them.
他打算拿出来吗
Is he planning to?
我不知道
I don't know.
上次他来时我们谈崩了
We had a communication breakdown last time he was in.
他跑掉了 他想要提前拿到钱 而我没有钱给他
He ran off. He wants the money up front, which I don't have.
你不知道他把手稿藏在哪里吗
And you don't know where he's got the manuscripts at?
不知道
No!
我不信 安迪
I don't believe you, Andy.
去你妈
Oh, fuck you!
哎
Oh.
你被绑在椅子上
You are bound to a chair,
坐在一个全副武装的女人面前
sitting across from a fully weaponized woman
而且她已经切掉你几根手指
who's already chopped off your fingers.
你是真想说"去你妈"吗
Do you really mean to say, "Fuck you"?
我要给你点颜色
I'm gonna give you a mulligan,
因为内心深处 我...
because deep down, I'm...
我真的很温柔
I'm really sweet.
听我说 我... 我没有那些书
Look, I don't... I don't have the books,
也不知道它们在哪
and I don't know where they are.
我是如此地想要相信你
I so wish I could take you at your word,
但你看 你骗了莫里斯
but you see, you lied to Morris
你刚才又骗了我
and you first lied to me,
搞得我们无法建立信任关系
which kind of prevents us from establishing a trust.
于是我也就不能相信
Which means that I can't really rely on you
你不会告诉警♥察♥这里发生的一切 是不是
not to tell the police what's transpired here, can I?
你知道这意味着什么吗 安迪
And you know what that is, Andy?
这是个真正的大♥麻♥烦
That is a real bugger.
现在 我可以割掉你的舌头
Now, I could cut out your tongue.
但你仍然可以发短♥信♥ 发邮件 发推文
But you could still text and email and tweet.
你可以在推特上不停地发呀发
You could tweet, tweet, tweet like a little birdie.
我不会让那发生的
And I cannot have that.
现在...
Now...
真没得选
This isn't really an option.
嗯
Mm.
我要是像萧尼族那样用战斧
If I were to hit you on the head with a tomahawk,
砍你脑袋
being part Shawnee,
那我可就成了恐怖形象
I'd be feeding into a nasty stereotype,
绝对值得亚特兰大勇士队
one that could cost the Atlanta Braves
最热烈的团结呼声
their very best rally cry.
所以我自认为是个
So being the politically correct person
政♥治♥正确的人
I fancy myself to be,
- 我不会给你用战斧 - 不要
- I will spare you the tomahawk. - No.
给你用锄头
You get the pickax.
用两次
You get it twice.
这装束是怎么回事
What's with the getup?
装束
The getup?
这是你的想象 你跟我说说
It's your vision. You tell me.
先告诉我谁杀死的你
Tell me who killed you first.
哦 老浮士德式谈判
Ah, the old Faustian bargain.
一场与魔鬼的交易
A pact with the devil.
你将灵魂献给地狱
Your soul in hell for...
你会得到荣誉 权力
honor, power,
财富 名望...
wealth, fame...
以及世间女人的爱情
and the love of women on Earth.
佛洛伊德只说了最后一部分 其他没说
Freud said that last part, not the other fella.
知道你的问题在哪吗
You know what your problem is?
我是你的英雄
I'm your hero.
那是他妈的什么意思
The fuck does that mean?
"那是他妈的什么意思"
"The fuck does that mean?"
你读了我所有的书
You read all my books.
你以前跟我说过 你读了所有书
You told me one time, you read all the books.
所以你知道何为卓越
So you saw greatness
也许你自己还有那么点渴求
and maybe craved a little bit for yourself.
但你从未卓越过
And it never came.
梅赛德斯先生案件让你落了空
You whiffed on Mr. Mercedes.
你根本无法解决 直到后果无法挽回
Couldn't even solve that until it was too late.
现在你遇上了我的案子
And now you're left with me.
甚至都没人花钱雇你
And you're not even getting paid.
有赏金
You forgot about the reward money.
哦对 赏金
Oh, really, the reward money.
难道那重金奖赏是你一直追寻的吗
That's what you've been chasing, the big reward?
知道你是个什么吗 你是个大骗子
You know what you are? You're a lying fuck.
因为你只想要
Because this is about one thing:
让你的生命有意义
to give your life meaning,
让你觉得自己曾经活过
to make it matter that you even lived.
陪审团于昨晚十点四十七分
The jury arrived at its unanimous verdict
做出一致裁定
at 10:47 p.M. Last night,
整个审议总共只有七个小时
which means they deliberated for about seven hours total.
毫无疑问 审议很快速
A fast deliberation, no question.
现在开庭
All right, then.
据我所知
It is my understanding
陪审团已达成一致裁定吗
that the jury has reached a unanimous verdict?
- 我们已达成 法官大人 - 好的
- We have, Your Honor. - All right.
法警 请将裁定结果拿给我
Well, Bailiff, would you please bring that to me?
我会宣读裁定
I will read the verdict.
可否请被告起立
Would the defendant please rise?
裁定为...
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表