剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
I'm offering you found money,
你的自♥由♥ 还有你的性命
your freedom... and your life.
你怎么会拒绝这样的交易
How do you turn that deal down?
用那笔钱买♥♥一辆好点的新车
Buy a nice new car with that money.
给那个收银台女孩留下好印象
Impress the shit out of cashier girl,
可能还能打上一炮呢
maybe get your end wet.
我知道你住在哪儿 替我向小鼻涕问好
I know where you live. My best to Boogers.
我肯定震慑到他了 但
I definitely shook him, but...
我没有让他崩溃 有点操蛋
I didn't break him, little fuck.
那肯定是他
It's definitely him.
他母亲也这么说
The mother said as much.
她原话说了什么
What exactly were her words?
说他自己惹上了一些麻烦
That he's got himself into some kind of trouble,
但是她不知道是什么麻烦
but she doesn't know what.
他拿到了一些钱
He's come into some money.
他父亲担心他在贩毒
Father's worried he's dealing drugs,
但是她知道不是这样
but she knows that ain't the case.
他突然特别喜欢罗斯坦
He's suddenly all into Rothstein?
绝对是他
It's totally him.
操
Fuck!
书不在房♥子里
Well, the books aren't in the house.
我找过了那个破房♥子的每个角落
I searched every inch of the goddamn place.
我们要把火力加大了
We gotta turn the heat up,
明天就回去找他
go right back at him tomorrow.
他可能在希望着 祈求
He's probably hoping... praying...
你只是在吓唬他呢
that you're only bluffing.
你要告诉他你是来真的
You gotta show him that you're not.
哦 我的天哪 引用莎士比亚
Oh, my God, with the Shakespeare!
简直太...
What the...
天哪 那个女人是个天才
Oh, my God, that woman is a genius.
她做的不是一般的好了 她可能大获全胜了
She did more than good. She may have won the day.
哦 卧♥槽♥ 怎么了
Oh, fuck, what?
我的直觉告诉我
My gut says that the jury
陪审团还是需要听你陈述
will still need to hear from you.
要还你自♥由♥的话 他们需要确认
To set you free, they have to experience
你对社会没有危险
that you're not a danger to society.
好吧
Okay.
地方检察官对你会非常严格
The DA will come at you very hard.
你自己保持冷静非常重要
It's important that you stay calm within yourself.
如果...
And if there's...
布雷迪出现在我的思绪里 我会
Brady within myself, I'll just...
把他控制在那里 不让他表现出来
keep him there, won't let him out.
是的
Yes.
他还在跟你说话吗
Is he still speaking to you?
他在尝试
He tries.
陪审团看不出来
The jury cannot see that.
如果他们察觉到了 你就死了
If they even sense it, you're dead.
我知道我该怎么做
I know how I have to be,
我该做什么
what I have to be.
你的人生就靠它了
Your life depends on it.
布雷迪明天... 不会出现
Brady will be... A no-show tomorrow.
另一个关键问题 3D打印手♥枪♥的制♥作♥
Another key: the making of the 3-D gun.
那是他们判定你有预谋或有犯罪意图的
That is their best evidence of premeditation
最佳证据
or culpable intent.
最好是
It would be best
你不记得制♥作♥过它
if you have little or no memory of making it,
就好像你在自动驾驶仪上之类的
like you were on autopilot or something.
好的 我明白了
Yeah, I got it.
当然 我不能为你提供证词
Obviously, I cannot supply testimony
或者教唆你作伪证
or suborn perjury.
当然 因为那会把你变成一个坏蛋
Right, 'cause that would make you a bad person.
- 卢 - 我知道了
- Lou. - I got it.
对枪没有印象 不要看见布雷迪
no memory of the gun, no flashes of Brady,
不要变成一个危险的疯子
no being a dangerous lunatic,
不要对着别人眼睛开枪
no shooting people in the eye!
- 这不是玩游戏 卢 - 我知道的这他妈不是玩游戏
- This isn't a game, Lou. - I know it's not a fucking game!
我会表现出我该有的样子
I will be how I need to be.
很好
Good.
他觉得你很厉害 顺便说一句
He thinks that you're excellent, by the way.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
布雷迪 郑重声明
Brady, for the record,
说你是一个很厉害的律师
thinks that you're an excellent lawyer.
非常感谢你带来的这些衣服
Thank you so much for these clothes.
嗨 我要回去
Hi, I need to go back.
你只是感觉很难受然后哭了
You just broke down and wept?
就像婴儿一样
Like a baby.
嗯 别的婴儿那样
Well, some other baby.
不确定我哭成过那样 甚至在我是个孩子的时候都没有
Not sure I've ever cried like that, not even as a child.
它就自然地出来了
It just all came out.
但 但是为什么呢
But... but what all?
- 你知道吗 - 不是很知道
- Do you even know? - Not really.
只是攒了太多的糟心事了
Just a lot of shit stored up.
看见霍莉站在那里
And seeing Holly up there
明白她要斗争到底的东西
and what she had to battle through.
我想说 我甚至不知道我在哭什么
I mean, I don't even know what I was crying for
或者我在为谁而哭
or who I was crying for.
眼泪就那么决堤了
Dam just burst.
天哪
Jesus.
恩 这也是一种
Well, it's just as well,
你自我保护的方式
the way you keep yourself walled up.
艾莉给我打电♥话♥了
Ah, Allie called.
她做了个噩梦
She'd had a nightmare.
我想这也是原因之一
I think that was probably part of it too.
天哪
Jesus.
以往都是我为她担忧
Go through my days consumed with worry about her.
我以前从没想过她也会担心我
I mean, it never clicked she might be concerned about me.
这可能是为人父母能犯下的最大罪恶了吧
That's kind of the worst sin a parent could commit, right,
让自己的孩子整日为自己担忧
fill his child with worry?
这个是...
Oh, that is...
是最严重的胡扯 即使用在你身上也是
just the biggest load of crap, even for you.
孩子本来就会为他们的父母操心
Kids get to worry about their parents.
甚至是应该如此
More should.
蒙特兹
Montez.
嘿 你在躲着我吗
Hey, are you ducking me?
胡说
Bullshit.
你发过誓说会每天告诉我最新情况的
You swore you'd give me daily updates.
呵 屁都没有
Yeah, not a fucking thing.
好吧 也许警♥察♥瞒着你呢
Well, maybe the police are keeping shit from you.
索伯家的那个孩子呢 有什么新消息了吗
What about the Saubers kid, nothing new on that?
行 我明天过去
Yeah, yeah, I'll be there tomorrow.
你也一定到 好吗
Let's you be, right?
他知情不报 我很确定
He's withholding. I know he is.
不想让自己太早失去利用价值
Doesn't want to dilute his limelight.
你说索伯家的孩子
You said the Saubers kid.
皮特·索伯吗
Peter, Peter Saubers?
你认识他
You know him?
是啊 他是我学生
Yeah, he's a student of mine.
- 真的吗 - 真的 而且是很优秀的学生
- Really? - Yeah, one of the better ones.
他住在... 车祸现场附近
He lives near... near the crash site.
我们怀疑他是那个电♥话♥举报人
We think he might be the tipster who called it in.
我的那些钱
My money,
导致有人偶然发现那些书
leading candidate to have stumbled upon those books.
怎么了
What?
皮特·索伯最近突然
Peter Saubers just lately has become,
开始研究约翰·罗斯坦...
like, a student of John Rothstein...
就那种 学术形式的
I mean, like, a scholar.
那可真是巧了
That would be quite the coincidence.
我们昨天从霍莉·吉布尼那儿听说了一些事
Yesterday we heard from Holly Gibney.
她说的关于她和布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德的关系
She spoke of her relationship with Brady Hartsfield.
是
Yes.
那你和他的关系呢
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表