剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
Oh, "Shadow Fear," same as Sitting Bull's horse.
是啊 他一直都对印第安人青睐有加
Yeah, he always favored the Indians.
不是说要挑难的问吗
I thought we were asking hard questions here.
吉米的初恋
Jimmy's first love.
苏珊
Susan.
错
Wrong.
她是他的初夜 但他从没爱过她
She was his first lay, but he never loved her.
好吧 那我知道了
Okay, well, I know this, then.
是那个金发老师 有次他们一起滑冰
the schoolteacher, the blonde that he went skating with that time.
安妮 女字旁的妮
Anne! Anne with an E.
这次对了
There we go.
但最后一本书里他没和苏珊在一起吧
Though didn't he end up with Susan in the last book?
他从没爱过她
He never loved her.
一个男人永远不能做的三件事是什么
What are the three things a man must never do?
永不道歉
Never apologize,
永不解释
never explain,
永不问女人高♥潮♥没
never ask a woman... if she came.
罗斯汀从来没做过
Rothstein never did.
好吧 再多问一个问题
Okay, bonus question.
三本书中都出现过的角色只有一个 是谁
The only character to appear in all three books,
除了吉米和他的车
uh, other than Jimmy or his car.
三本书
All three?
对
Yeah.
我不知道
I don't know any.
他母亲
His mother.
是道陷阱题
Bit of a trick question.
她在后两本书里都是鬼魂 但依然算数
She's a ghost in the last two, but still.
你输了 脱上衣吧
You lose. Take your top off.
天啊
Oh, God.
真不敢相信
Hard to believe.
他还没真正离我们而去
You know, he isn't really gone.
罗斯汀是不在了
Rothstein is,
但吉米是永恒的
but Jimmy... is forever.
他在这些书中永存
He lives in these books...
他也成了你的一部分
And he lives a little in you.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这一整片都准备要重新开♥发♥
This whole area is ripe for redevelopment.
土地被征用了
Eminent domain.
现在是没什么人
Right now, it's no-man's-ville.
但如果它被重新规划成商业区办公区
If it gets rezoned for business or commercial,
郊区重开♥发♥什么的 这里就是金矿
a little suburban redevelopment, this could be a gold mine.
在六号♥公路那么偏僻的地方
Up off Route Six?
哪有公♥司♥会想在那里办公
What kind of business would want to locate there?
科技 大数据
Tech. Big Data.
高科技企业
Big Tech.
你在写什么
What are you writing?
住在那的人
People who live there.
你在谋划什么 莫里
What scheme are you hatching, Morrie?
你要成立房♥地♥产♥基金公♥司♥
Gonna start, like, a real estate fund now?
警方还没有宣布
No official statement from the police,
但线人称 这次车祸
but sources say that this crash
可能与罗斯汀谋杀案有关
may be related to the Rothstein mur...
等等 我想听
Wait, wait, wait, wait! I-I want to see this.
那辆车是失窃车辆
The vehicle had been reported stolen,
车内发现了一箱乳胶手套
and a box of latex gloves had been found inside.
各位也许还记得 卡尔·芬顿的尸体
You'll recall that latex gloves were discovered on Carl Fenten,
在罗斯汀家被发现时 手上戴着手套
who was found dead in the Rothstein house,
他颈部中枪而亡
the victim of a gunshot wound to the neck.
你干什么 我说了我想看
What are you doing? I said I wanted to watch that.
-打开电视 -我们得谈谈
- Turn that on! - We need to have a conversation.
谈什么
About what?
你得坐下
You need to sit down.
坐下
Sit down.
我们得谈谈约翰·罗斯汀
We need to talk about John Rothstein.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我什么意思
What do I mean?
认真的吗
I mean, seriously?
你说什么 丹妮艾拉
What are you talking about, Danielle?
你说什么
What are you talking about?
你说过
You know how you said
你小时候躲进书里
that you escaped into books when you were a kid?
是电视上那个死者写的书 对吧
I mean, it was the dead guy on TV, wasn't it?
他的书
His books?
突然间他被杀了
And suddenly he's killed,
你就再也不想出家门了
and you don't want to leave the apartment anymore.
你以为我察觉不到联♥系♥吗
You don't think that I see the connection there?
你在默哀 莫里
You're grieving, Morrie.
你在为你的大英雄默哀
You're mourning your big hero,
好像他是曲棍球明星鲍比·奥尔之类的
like he's... Bobby Orr or something.
也许吧
Maybe.
也许吧
Maybe.
哥们
Hey, bud.
我
I, uh...
我想跟你道歉
I wanted to apologize to you
之前说你贩毒来着
for accusing you of selling drugs.
-我... -没事的
- I just, uh... - It's okay.
我那天坐在晚餐桌前
You know, I was sitting there at dinner tonight
听着妮说话 我就想
listening to you talk, and I just thought...
"坐在我餐桌前的阿合格聪明人是谁"
"Who is this smart kid sitting at my table?"
那辆车从我身上碾过去的时候 皮特
When that car ran me down, Pete,
那个魔鬼碾过我的时候
when that monster ran me down...
我就停在那一刻了
man, I just stopped.
我在身边砌起高墙
I threw up all these walls around me
隔绝一切
and I walled everything out:
你 你妈妈 所有人和事
you, your mom, everybody, everything.
我有一个俊俏的12岁的儿子
I had this beautiful 12-year-old boy
但我不再是他合格的爸爸
that I stopped being a decent dad to.
我不再时刻关心帮助你和你妈妈
I stopped being there for you and your mom.
但我会恢复的 皮特
But I'm coming back, Pete.
我才刚刚开始
And I'm not even halfway to halfway there yet,
但我会恢复的
but I'm coming back.
你在读什么
What you reading?
学校的东西
School stuff.
好旧
Looks old.
是图书馆的一手资料
Just primary source from the library.
我不打扰你了
I'll leave you to it.
但阿里
Oh, but Ali...
阿里是最厉害的
Ali was the best at it of all of...
晚上好 法官大人
Evening, Your Honor.
你单方面地来了 你知道吧
You're here ex parte. You know that, right?
什么
What?
是拉丁语 ""滚吧
That's Latin for "beat it."
德雷克
Hey, Derek.
-没问题 法官 -好
- You got it, Judge. - Yeah.
你呢 先生
And you, sir?
跟你一样疯狂就好
Exactly how nuts are you?
刚刚好的疯狂
Just the right amount, hmm?
足够让你告诉你哥们芬克死坦
Enough for you to tell your pal Finkelfuck
他最好让她认罪
he better plead this thing out.
我不想对法官判案指手画脚
Listen, I'm not one for telling judges how to judge...
那你明智
Well, that's smart.
但你似乎有点偏离正道了
But you seem a bit off the fairway
认为自己是智者 自鸣得意
to be playing Solomon with your own dick,
忽视别人的生命
much less other people's lives.
你这番话我喜欢
I like that.
你信奉法律吗
Are you a fan of the law or not?
法律并不总是管用 霍奇斯先生
The law doesn't always work, Mr. Hodges.
要看是谁在驾驭法律
Depends on who's doing the administrating.
在我的法庭上 就是我在驾驭
And in my courtroom, that'd be me.
只要我能继续做法官
As long as I can keep my seat, that is.
在其位就谋其政
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表