剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
Sure enough... trust me.
- 你还有多远 - 很远
- How far away are you? - Too far.
我会去那找你 小心点 好吗
I'll meet you there. Listen, be careful, will ya?
我刚才和贝拉米通话了
I just spoke on the horn to Bellamy.
他简直是疯了
He's fuckin' crazed.
等等 你和他打电♥话♥了
Wait, wait, wait... you spoke to him?
不重要 你只管去那就行
Never mind. Just get there, will ya?
给你的人提个醒
Give your posse the heads-up.
嫌犯已经不正常了
Man is off his hinge.
爸 我只是想告诉你不管发生什么
Dad, I just want you to know whatever happens,
- 我都爱你 - 听着
- I love you. - Yeah, listen.
我是比尔·霍奇斯 别挂好吗
This is Bill Hodges. Don't hang up, all right?
你父亲把他的电♥话♥给了我
Your dad gave me his phone.
- 什么 - 我们可以解决这一切
- What? - We can sort this out,
但是你得...
but you're gonna have...
妈的
Fuck it!
怎么了
What?
- 他们正在转移 - 谁
- They're on the move. - Who?
阿尔玛或者莫里斯... 我不知道是谁 但是我看到了信♥号♥♥在移♥动♥
Alma, Morris... I don't know who, but I see activity.
天啦 好吧
Shit. Jesus, all right.
他们在往镇里开
Yeah, they're headed towards town,
- 绝对在移♥动♥ - 你确定吗
- definitely moving. - Are you sure?
确定 他们就是在往镇里开
Yes, they're definitely moving straight towards town.
好的
Okay.
知道了
All right.
艾达说皮特帮他父亲
Ida said that Pete did work for his father
检查新项目之类的事情
cleaning out new listings and stuff.
打给汤姆·索伯的座机
I want you to call Tom Saubers on his land line,
看看他们移♥动♥方向上有没有他负责的房♥产
see if he's got any properties where they're headed,
然后打给警♥察♥
all right, then call the
告诉他们嫌犯正在转移位置
police and tell them they're on the move,
- 明白吗 - 没问题
- got it? - Okay, all right.
该走了 公主殿下
Yeah, time to move, princess.
醒一醒 我们走
Wake up, here we go. Here we go.
说吧
Tell me.
我和汤姆谈了 有三个可能的地方 我确定了地点
Hey, I talked to Tom. I got three possibilities and a bingo.
出租大楼的三个底层单元
Three ground-level units in rental buildings
是一个老爵士中心
and a old jazz center.
- 现在已经废弃了 - 好的
- It's abandoned now. - Bingo.
好吧 你偷用了我的口头禅 但是...
Okay, you just stole my punch line, but...
我不介意
you're welcome.
他妈的给我走啊
Fuckin' walk!
别逼我爆你的头
Don't make me shoot you in the head.
继续啊 射穿你♥妈♥的♥头
Go ahead, huh? Shoot your fuckin' mother.
目前为止你尽你所能逼我杀了她
You've done everything you can to get her killed thus far.
- 现在怎么停下了 - 放了她
- Why stop now? - Let her go!
你还觉得我们是在协商吗
You still think that we're negotiating.
你真是个蠢东西
You really are a stupid fuck.
放了她 不然我保证我会杀了你
Let her go, or I swear to God, I'm gonna shoot you.
如果你射偏了呢
Oh, and what if it's not a kill shot, huh?
你妈就会死 你最好想清楚
Then Mommy is dead. You better think it over.
时间到了 你♥他♥妈♥到底把手稿放哪了
Time's up! Where are the fucking manuscripts?
妈的...
Christ...
皮特 你知道吗
you know what, Pete?
为了你...
Just for you...
在你面前割破她的喉咙怎么样
how 'bout I cut her throat right in front of you instead?
会怎么样
How'd that be?
我打赌...
You know, I bet...
你从来没有给猪放过血吧
that you have never bled a pig out.
血会像他妈的消防水带一样喷射出来
The blood... it shoots out like a goddamn fire hose.
在我把她的肥屁♥股♥扔到地上之前她就会死
She'll be dead before I drop her fat ass on the ground.
我的手稿他妈的到底在哪儿
Where are my fucking manuscripts?
妈的 汤姆妈 你能跟他讲讲道理吗
God damn it, Mommy, would you talk some sense into him?
皮特 照他说的做
Peter, do what he says... Peter.
"皮特 照他说的做
"Do what he says, Peter!
照他说的做"
Do what he says!"
你个混♥蛋♥
Rat fuck!
妈的 你这个小杂种...
Fuck! Little rat...
妈的
Oh! Fuck!
小杂种
Little rat fucker!
你打飞了我的鼻子
You shot my fucking nose off!
你个贱♥人♥ 猜猜现在谁还有枪
Guess who still has his gun too, you bitch?
玛乔丽把枪放下
Oh, put the fuckin' gun down, Marjorie.
放下枪你个贱♥人♥ 不然我就在他眼睛中间
Put it down, you bitch! I will put a fucking bullet
射一枪
right between his eyes!
把枪给我踢过来
Kick me the fucking gun.
他妈的把手稿给我 不然我让你妈去死
Give me my fucking manuscripts, or your mother dies.
我说的还他妈不够清楚吗
How much more clear can I fucking be?
等等
Wait, wait, wait!
在这儿 它们在这儿
Here. Here they are.
不不不不不 别弄湿它们
No, no, no, no, no! Don't get 'em wet!
这不是水
It's not water.
- 是打火机油 - 什么
- It's lighter fluid. - What?
皮特 别...
Peter, please...
你把火灭了...
You put that light out...
不然我杀了你
or I put a bullet right between your eyes!
然后呢 打火机一掉
Then what, huh? The lighter drops.
手稿就烧没了
The manuscripts blow up.
你永远也读不到吉米·戈尔德最好的小说了
You never get to read the best Jimmy Gold novels ever.
但是我已经读了 我会带着完整的故事死去
But I have, and I'll die knowing the whole story.
我真的受够了
I've officially had enough.
不 不
No! No!
不 不要啊
No! Aah! No! Aah!
没事了 把她带出去
All right, get her out of here.
快走 你可以吗
Go, go. You got her?
女士 您能把手♥机♥放下吗
Ma'am, if you could just keep that down?
谢谢配合
Thank you.
- 先生你得退后 - 我的妻子和孩子在里面
- Sir, you got to stay back. - My wife and kid are in there.
玛乔丽
Marjorie?
汤姆
Tom.
爸
Dad!
你确定你不需要...
You sure you don't want to
医护人员检查一下吗
get checked out by the paramedics?
或许你之前是对的
Maybe you were right.
哪一次
Which time?
我是说看上去他...
I mean, it really looked like he was...
他在全身着火的时候还试着去读那些书
he was trying to read the books while he was on fire.
我的天啊 我也有点那个冲动
I mean, Jesus. I kind of half get the impulse,
但这太操蛋了
but fuck me.
这不正常
Not natural.
是罗斯坦
It's Rothstein.
这就是它的作用
I mean, that's what it does, you know?
别又来这套
Aw, come on.
- 嗨 - 我开始为不相信你
- Hey. - I was starting to feel bad
而感到抱歉了
about annoying the shit out of you.
你说得对 阿尔玛的家有问题
You were right about Alma's place.
我们在棚屋的冰柜里找到了她
We found her in the shed on ice.
她的胸部被撬棍之类的东西刺穿
She got a crowbar through her chest or something.
妈的
Ah, shit.
我发誓 这一切都指向罗斯坦
It all leads back to Rothstein, I swear.
关于你的奖金 我有个坏消息
I got a little bad news about your reward money.
介于这不是个是死是活的交易
Seems it's not a dead or alive kind of deal.
这些书得完好无损才行
Needed the books to be intact.
好吧 对你来说也是个坏事
Yeah, well, bad news for you too.
你又错失了起诉一个大案的机会
You don't get to prosecute the big one... again.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Ah, fuck you.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey, hello. - Hey.
- 你们怎么样 进来吧 - 你还好吗
- How are ya? Come in. - Are you okay?
我很好
Yeah, yeah, I'm good, yeah.
你确定没有受伤
Are you sure you're not hurt?
没有 我挺好的 大家都不停地问我
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表