剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
A bit ago, eh, you were a full fucking partner.
我去看看卢的情况
I should go check on Lou.
你不是说她喜欢那家伙吗
You told me she likes the guy.
是啊
She does.
操
Fuck.
屋里到处是我的DNA 我得回去
My fucking DNA is all over the place. I gotta go back.
不行 你又不在基因数据库里 没事的
We can't. You're not in the database. You'll be fine.
没事的是你 我被划伤后 屋里都是我的血迹
No, you'll be fine! My blood is in there. I got cut.
到底发生了什么
The fuck happened?
计划永远赶不上变化快
Things never go the way they're fucking planned,
就是这样
that's what the fuck happened!
她反抗时就像个狼獾
She fought like a fucking wolverine!
- 拿到她的手♥机♥了吗 - 嗯 拿到了
- Did you get her phone? - Yeah, I got it.
- 把它给我 - 给
- Give it to me. - Here.
现在封上她的嘴 快点
Now tape her mouth, fast.
知道了 知道了
I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it.
好了的话告诉我一声
Tell me when you got the mouth done.
- 好了 - 好 给我让开
- Done. - All right, move out of my way.
- 你干什么 - 我要在那瘸子回家之前
- What are you doing? - I've gotta get the pictures to the gimp
把这照片发给他 不然他会报♥警♥的
before he gets home. Otherwise he'll call the police.
还有她的腿 走吧
Her legs, let's go.
不用绑的那么完美 莫里斯 随便绑上吧
It doesn't have to be perfect, Morris, just do it!
我绑的一点也不完美 相信我
It's not perfect, believe me.
看我绑成什么鬼样子了
Look at this shit job I'm doing.
把她的腿塞进去 把门关上
Shove her legs in, close the fucking door,
我们得走了
and let's go.
干得不错
Nice job...
- 再见了 - 嘿 汤姆
- See ya, fellas. - Hey, Tom.
她要醒了 药劲差不多过了
She's waking up. It's about time.
你好呀 玛乔丽
Hey, Marjorie.
你感觉怎么样啊 亲爱的
How you doing, honey?
你还好吗 甜心
You feeling okay, sweetheart?
我不明白
I don't understand.
也许我能帮你弄明白呢
Yeah, maybe I can help with that.
你一定觉得这一天真是太他妈糟糕了吧
See, you think you're having a shitty day,
但你知道真正糟糕的是什么吗
but you know what real shit is?
是没有时间概念 无法辨别每一天的不同
It's having all your days blur into one another,
日复一日 浑浑噩噩
not being able to distinguish one from the next.
这就是我认为的地狱
That's my idea of hell.
你会记住这一天的
You will remember this day,
如果你能活下来的话
should you live through it.
我以为你是我的朋友
I thought you were my friend.
我知道 真是抱歉
I know, sorry.
你应该更仔细的挑选朋友呢
You need to pick your friends better.
你可以挑选你的朋友 掏你的鼻子
You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose,
但你不能掏你朋友的鼻子
but you can't pick your friend's nose.
哦 有时候是可以的
Well, sometimes you can.
有时你甚至可以掏你朋友的鼻子
Sometimes you can even pick your friend's nose
用另一个朋友的...
with another friend's...
手指
finger.
- 不要 不要 - 来吧
- No, no, no, no! - Here it goes.
真是太难伺候了
Picky, picky, picky!
你把地都弄脏了
Oh, shit, you made a mess.
把她嘴巴重新封上
Tape her mouth back up.
你如果再吐 就会被自己的呕吐物淹死哦
Puke again, you'll be drowning.
现在可不是哭的时候
No crying now.
这多刺♥激♥啊
This is exciting.
你知道当我遇到困难的时候 我会想到谁吗
Do you know who I like to go to in challenging times?
一位美国全方位女艺人
丽莎 明尼利
Liza Minnelli.
她所忍♥受过的一切
The things she endured.
没有人给予过这位女士足够的赞誉 但我很尊敬她
Nobody ever gives that dame enough credit, but I do.
你知道这种时候她会对你说些什么吗
Do you know what she'd say to you right now?
她会说"金钱"
She'd say, "Money."
皮特 你好啊 还记得我吗
Petey, baby, hi! Remember me?
我赌你还记得
I bet you do!
你当然也还记得你的妈妈
And of course you remember your mother.
妈妈
Mom! Mom!
妈妈
Mom, Mom?
艾姆婶婶 艾姆婶婶
Auntie Em, Auntie Em?
时间到了 蠢货
Time's up, fuckhead.
你在我腿上打了一枪
Shoot me in the fucking leg?
我该为了这个割断她的喉咙
Ooh, I ought to slit her throat just for that.
你要在明天
You will be
把那些书给我们送来
delivering us the books tomorrow...
不然她就得死
or she dies.
你想要别的意见吗 给你老爸打个电♥话♥吧
You want a second opinion? Call your old man.
- 我们也许连他一起杀了 - 你混♥蛋♥
- We might kill him too. - You fuck!
注意你的言辞 小混♥蛋♥
Watch your fucking mouth, you dink.
不许你♥他♥妈♥的碰她
Don't you fucking touch her!
石头和棍子可能会打断我的骨头
Sticks and stones may break my bones,
但是你的话只会让你的妈妈受罪
but words will get the shit slapped out of your mother.
明早六点我会给你打电♥话♥
I will be calling you again at 6:00 a.M.
我们会给书籍的寄送制定一个具体的计划
We will be making a plan for the book delivery,
而你要老老实实的照着做
a plan that you will execute faithfully,
不然你的妈妈会死的很惨
or it's mommy deadest.
小混♥蛋♥
You little fuck.
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy.
玛乔丽
Marjorie?
小鼻涕
Hey, Boogers.
玛乔丽
Marjorie?
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
有空吗
Got a second?
我刚在洗碗呢
I'm just finishing up some dishes.
卢呢
Where's Lou?
她在洗澡
She's taking a bath.
我给了她些浴盐
I gave her some bubbles.
奥利维亚说没有什么
Olivia said that there's nothing
是泡一个舒服的泡泡浴不能解决的 所以就...
a good bubble bath can't cure, so...
显然她错了
Of course, she was wrong.
你想和我谈谈之前的事吗
Do you want to tell me what that was about before?
不 我和你说过了 我不想和你谈
No, I told you, I do not want to tell you.
告诉我吧
Tell me anyway.
我的生活就是我的生活 好吗
My personal life is my personal life, okay?
胡说八道
That's bullshit.
我们都在管着其他人的闲事
We're all in each other's business here.
你当然可以把你的事讲给我听
You've certainly had your claws in mine.
霍莉
Holly.
我的生活...
My life...
我成功的生活 如果我能拥有的话
my successful life, if I'm to have one,
是离不开掌控的 好吗
is all about control, okay?
我需要能够掌控我的生活
I need to be in control.
没人能掌控他们的生活
Nobody's in control of their life.
你觉得我掌控着我的生活吗
Do you think I'm in control of mine?
我和你 和其他人都不一样 你很清楚这一点 好吗
I'm different than you and other people, and you know it, okay?
我需要一切按部就班的进行
I need to have everything in a certain place.
所有事都必须井井有条 好吗
Everything has to be in a certain order, all right?
我需要一定的生活模式 生活规律 还有...
I need patterns and routines and...
还有
And?
还有...
And...
当我听说罗兰在为索伯家的那个孩子辩护
when I heard that Roland was representing the Saubers boy,
我感到十分害怕 明白吗
I became so afraid, okay?
因为那很危险
Because it's dangerous.
我很害怕 而这让我忽然意识到...
I got scared, and also it made me realize...
这就是原因
and that's why.
你得把你省略的部分讲出来才行
You're gonna have to connect a few more dots.
如果我继续和他见面 我也许会爱上他
If I continue to see him, I might fall in love with him...
那样我会失去对生活的掌控
and I'll lose control.
你知道 我很爱奥利...
You know, I loved Oli...
当你爱别人的时候 你就会受他们的事情影响
and when you love people, you grow branches or limbs,
而那些是在你的掌控之外的
and they are outside of your jurisdiction,
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表