剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
我不会对你有所保留的 我发誓
I'm not keeping anything from you, I swear.
那你说这句话的时候能看着我吗
Fucking look at me when you say that, will ya?
我不会对你有所保留的 比尔·霍奇斯
I am not keeping anything from you, Bill Hodges.
那你可以开始你的坦白了
What are you gonna testify to?
- 什么 - 卢的案子啊
- I'm sorry? - Lou's case.
你是控方的第一号♥证人
You're numero uno on the prosecution's witness list.
那我就堂堂正正走进去然后如实说出当时的情况
I'm gonna go in and tell them what I saw.
如果你害了她 我他妈...
If you bury her, I'll fucking...
开什么玩笑 我和她之间又没有什么瓜葛
Oh, what the fuck? I do not have it out for Lou.
你在想什么 "指责拉美邻居"日吗
What is this, "Accuse Your Local Latino" Day?
那到时候你究竟想怎么说
What exactly do ya plan to say?
我会在法庭上说出你和我都看到的东西
I plan to say what we both saw happen in that courtroom.
我是不会作伪证的
I'm not about to commit perjury.
还有为什么你不可以让卢自己去求求情
And why can't you get Lou to cop to this plea?
因为我就是做不到
'Cause I can't.
她已经确信法官会让她无罪释放的
She's convinced the jury will set her free.
你是说过失杀人吗
Involuntary manslaughter?
是的
Yeah.
我不认为检察官会听信那一套
I don't think the DA would go for that.
我也不需要检察官听信那一套
I don't need the DA to go for it
因为我不是想求情或者是达成认罪协定
because I'm not looking for a plea or a deal.
我只是需要你强调这就是事情的本质
I just need you to argue that that's what it was.
他们不会预料到有过失杀人这一套的
And since involuntary manslaughter's not on the menu,
到时候陪审团只有两个选择
the only choice the jury will have
判处我一级谋杀罪或者是让我无罪释放
will be between first-degree and not guilty,
我相信他们会作出明智的选择的
and I'm betting they're gonna choose the latter.
检察官总会想办法加一些较轻罪名的
The DA can always add the lesser included offense
即使是过失杀人 陪审团也是可以有其他选择的
like involuntary, in which case the jury would have a choice.
好吧
All right.
所以到时候他们会认为我是过失杀人
So then they'd choose involuntary manslaughter,
然后判个六年到八年
which is six to eight.
考虑到减轻处罚情节
Factoring in mitigating circumstances
加上我已经服刑了的时间 十八个月我就可以出来了
and time already served, I could be out in 18 months.
那样的话... 难不倒我的
That... I can fucking handle.
所以说她没离开过屋子 一次也没有 是吗
So she never left the house... not once?
嗯
Not once.
我有点糊涂了
I don't understand.
连锁超♥市♥
我在喜互惠认识的苏西·班克斯
I know Susie Banks at Safeway.
她说每到星期三的时候 玛乔丽·索伯
She says Marjorie Saubers goes grocery shopping
都会准时地去购物
every Wednesday, regular as clockwork.
而且她一般都会带上她那个跛脚老公
And she usually takes the crippled husband with her.
反正她今天就是没有去
Well, she didn't go today.
我也没办法进去屋里 我是说真的
I had no chance to go inside. Trust me.
我可有点不高兴了
I do not like this.
这些奖金...
This reward money...
很快就会吸引来一群不怀好意的家伙
there are gonna be more scavengers in the area,
他们虎视眈眈
all on the sniff.
现在时间是最重要的
Time is of the goddamn essence.
莫里斯
Morris.
丹妮尔小姐不清楚这件事情吧
Danielly-belle didn't know about all this, did she?
她不知道
No.
确定吗
You sure?
因为那些婊里婊气的女朋友总会打听到什么的
'Cause bitchy-ass girlfriends have a way of knowing things.
尤其是她 一副八婆的样子
And she in particular was clearly a snoop.
她一路跟着你来到这
She followed you here.
谁知道她以前有没有动过其他心思
Who knows what other suspicions she may have had.
为什么说以前
Why past tense?
- 什么 - 你说
- What? - You said,
"谁知道她以前有没有动过其他心思"
"What other suspicions she may have had."
你说了以前 你的意思就像
Past tense, like...
她已经不在了
she's no more.
她的确是不在了
She is no more.
不再是你的女朋友了
She's no more your girlfriend.
你最好在想她的时候也告诉自己 那是以前
Best for you to be thinking of her as past tense too,
因为她的确是 不在了
'cause that's what she is... gone.
为什么你要那样看着我
Why are you lookin' at me like that?
没什么
Nothing.
明天 不成功便成仁
Tomorrow. Hell or high water,
我们去翻翻索伯家的屋子
we're searching the Saubers' house.
我会和你一起去
I'll go with ya.
- 我要走了 - 去哪
- I'm leaving. - Going where?
回家 现在已经很晚了 明天还那么忙
Home. It's late, you know? I-I got a big day ahead.
我知道我们都有点小紧张
We both got a lotta tension built up.
你不觉得我们需要稍微释放释放压力吗
You don't think maybe we should burn a little bit of it off?
不 我不需要
No. I do not.
你这么紧张是睡不着的
You look too pent up to sleep.
何况已经没有丹妮尔脱好衣服等你了
And Danielle's not there to decompress you.
- 别嚷嚷了 - 你说什么
- Forget it! - What did you say?
我说 别想那么多了
I said forget it.
别逼我走过去
Don't make me come over there
然后收拾你一顿 莫里斯
and sit on your head, Morris.
晚安 阿尔玛
Good night, Alma.
检察官不敢告诉陪审团他们
The DA won't dare offer involuntary manslaughter
还有过失杀人这种情况
for fear the jury will jump at that.
但如果他们认定这不是一级谋杀罪
But if they don't think it's first-degree
并且他们只有一级谋杀罪这个罪名可以选择
and first-degree is the only charge on the menu,
陪审团就会同意无罪判定了
then they gotta come back with "Not guilty."
- 没错 - 我想说的是 这也太聪明了
- Right. - I mean, it's brilliant, actually,
甚至让我觉得她背后有高人指点 你觉得呢
which brings me back to somebody's helping her. Huh?
嗯... 说不定是你的法律敏锐力让她学到不少
Well... maybe your legal eagle acumen is rubbing off on her.
- 嗯 - 我听说当人们经常呆在一块的时候
- Mm? - You know, I hear that happens
这种情况就会发生 所以说...
when people spend a lot of time together, so...
那你有从我身上学到什么了吗
Am I rubbing off on you?
不好意思
Sorry.
- 不 我才是应该要道歉的 - 没有
- No, I-I'm sorry. - No.
我不应该那样说的 我说得不对
I shouldn't have said that. That was wrong.
不 你说的并没有不对 只是... 我还没准备好
No, no, it wasn't wrong. I just... wasn't ready for it.
但我还不想...
But I don't...
有可能我这辈子都准备不好了 所以...
which I may never be, so...
我可以问你个问题吗
May I ask a question?
没问题
Of course.
我们是在约会吗
Are we on a date?
那你是怎么认为的呢
Would you like it to be?
好吧 我想要你来正面回答我的问题
Well... what I'd like is for you to answer my question
而不是用其他问题来搪塞我
with something other than another question.
我们只是吃着饭 聊着案子
We're having dinner, discussing the case.
好的 没问题了
Right. Okay.
但是
But...
我希望今晚能带点约会的氛围
I'm hoping that it will feel a little like a date
要知道如果我们之前有出去约会过
so if we ever were to have one,
那么今晚我们就不会有那么多小尴尬了
it won't be such a jolt.
# 当我第一次听到他的声音 #
Seemed the better way
# 似乎看到了一条更好的道路 #
When first I heard him speak
# 听起来仿佛是真理的呼唤 #
Sounded like the truth
# 那似乎是一条更好的道路 #
Seemed the better way
# 听起来仿佛是真理的呼唤 #
Sounded like the truth
# 但如今那不是真理 #
But it's not the truth today
# 我想知道那是什么 #
I wonder what it was
# 我想知道那意味着什么 #
I wonder what it meant
为什么她会身在炼狱之中
Why was she on fire?
什么
What?
卢啊 你以为在说什么呢
Lou! What do you think that was about?
她为什么会遭罪
Her being on fire?
我也想知道
Shit if I know.
也许是撒旦作祟吧
Something about Satan.
罗斯坦恨不得让他马上出现
Rothstein was banging on about needing him back.
撒旦
Satan?
嗯 这个世界不可以没有了他
Yeah, the world needs him back
因为没有什么可以代替他
because he's better than the alternative.
哈 你是说上帝也不可以吗
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表