剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
这会儿该轮到你的计划出岔子了
This is the moment where your plan gets fucked.
我猜这计划从一开始就不完美
I suspect it was faulty from the very beginning,
但我这辈子活得很精彩了
but I've had a grand life.
我在大学讲过课 赢过普利策奖
I mean, I lectured at universities, won a Pulitzer.
甚至
I even...
上过玛丽莲·梦露
Fucked Marilyn Monroe.
怎么样
How about that?
你俩臭小子上回做这种厉害事儿
Now, when's the last time you and the other little turd
是什么时候
did anything like that?
罗斯汀先生
Mr. Rothstein--
我没说完呢
Look, I'm not finished.
你知道我缺什么吗
You know what I don't have?
没有个正经的结局
I don't have a proper ending.
住在森林里 为艺术受煎熬
I mean, living in the woods, languishing in arts.
但被谋杀
But being murdered,
那才厉害
now, that's something.
你以为我是不小心没锁门吗
You think I leave my door unlocked by mistake?
我这辈子一直在等这一刻
I've been waiting for this fucking moment my entire life.
开枪 怂货
Pull it, pussy.
有点骨气 开啊
Have a little courage. That's it!
知道吗 我会毙了你
You know what? I am going to shoot you.
但不是为了给你那个特别的故事般的结局
But not to give you your special, magical storybook ending.
不 我毙了你是因为你是个伪君子
No, I'm gonna shoot you for being a total hypocrite.
你害怕死得渺小
You fear going out small.
你对吉米·古德干的事又算什么
What about what you did to Jimmy Gold?
老天爷
For Christ's sake.
最后做了广♥告♥业
He goes into advertising?
广♥告♥业
Advertising?
住郊区房♥子 有妻子和俩孩子
House in the suburbs, wife and two kids.
美国文学史上最精彩的角色 你竟然
One of the greatest characters in American literature, and you...
你把他写烂了
you shit all over him.
如果你这么想
Well, if you believe that,
那你一点没懂我写的东西
then you never understood a fucking word I wrote.
开枪
Pull it.
开枪 怂货
Pull it, pussy!
为什么害怕
Why so afraid?
这不就是你的幸福结局吗
Isn't this your happy ending?
胡扯
Bullshit.
你害怕死亡 就像其他人一样
You are afraid to die, just like the rest of us.
但让我告诉你
Only let me tell you,
你已经死得渺小了
you've already died small,
像老鼠一样藏在这里与世隔绝
hiding out from the world like a rat in a hole,
而且你让吉米变得渺小
and you made Jimmy small.
我找到保险柜了
I found the safe!
好了 罗斯汀先生
Okay, Mr. Rothstein,
你告诉我们密♥码♥
you are gonna give us the combination.
我们会留你一命
We are gonna leave you alive,
然后你就能报♥警♥
and then you'll be free to call the police
说"我被抢劫了"
and say, "I've been robbed."
那会让你再受点关注
That'll make you relevant again.
我在墙上找到了密♥码♥
I found the combination on the wall!
打开
Open it!
也许这可以成为你的墓志铭
Maybe this'll be your final epitaph:
"老到保险柜密♥码♥都不记得了"
"Too senile to remember the combination to his own safe."
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
把面具摘了
Take your mask off, please.
我想看着杀掉我的人的眼睛
I want to look into the eyes of the guy who's gonna kill me.
这是吉米·古德说的 在《街头跑酷》里
Jimmy Gold said that... in "Street Runner."
去死吧 把吉米·古德也带上
Go fuck yourself, and take Jimmy Gold with ya.
我去
Fuck.
我去了 老天爷啊
Holy shit! Oh, my fucking God!
里面全是50和100的钞票
These are 50s and $100 bills!
祝你们好运能花掉吧
Well, good luck spending them.
都有记号♥的 傻子
They're all marked, asshole.
是吗
Right.
如果都有记号♥你怎么花
How would you spend it if it's all marked?
这是什么 手稿吗
What is this? Manuscripts?
不不 就是胡乱写的 老兄
No, no, those are just scribblings, man!
就是一个迟暮之人的胡言乱语
They're rantings, an old man ranting away.
-这是份手稿 -我做笔记
- This is a manuscript. - I take notes!
吉米·古德
Jimmy Gold.
吉米·古德还有后续
There's more Jimmy Gold?
拿上钱
Take the money
从这里滚出去
and get the fuck out of here.
这些东西都毫无价值
Those things are worthless.
你觉得它们毫无价值
You think they're worthless?
我可不同意 朋友
I care to disagree, my friend.
真的吗
Really?
当然
Yeah.
你去试试售卖♥♥
You might as well try and sell
海明威著作或毕加索画作吧 老天
a Hemingway or a Picasso, for Christ's sake.
我的笔记根本卖♥♥不到钱
There's no money in that for you.
你这么想吗
Is that what you think?
这值好几百万美金
This is millions and millions of dollars.
糟了
Shit!
不
No.
不不 不
No, no, no. No!
天哪
God.
不不 该死
No, no, no, no! Shit!
天哪 天哪
God! God!
我♥操♥
Fuck.
天哪
Jesus.
卡尔
Carl?
我♥操♥
Fuck.
我♥操♥ 我♥操♥
Fuck! Fuck!
你个蠢犊子
You stupid bastard.
拿着 拿着 拿好了
Come here. Come here. Come here.
天哪
Jesus.
我♥操♥ 我♥操♥
Fuck. Fuck.
天哪
Holy shit.
好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay.
我的天哪
My fucking God.
我的天 我的天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我天
Oh, my God.
他让我别无选择
He gave me no choice.
他让我别无选择 我♥操♥
He gave me no choice! Fuck!
该死
Shit!
该死
Shit!
第三季第一集
放了卢 放了卢
Let Lou go! Let Lou go!
放了卢
Let Lou go!
霍奇斯警探 我能问问您对案件的看法吗
Detective Hodges, can I get your reaction to the case?
不能
You may not.
今天对射杀梅赛德斯先生的女人来说是个大日子
A big day for the woman who shot Mr. Mercedes.
对布里奇顿来说是个大日子
A big day for the city of Bridgton
我想对您来说也是个大日子
and, I suspect, a big day for you as well.
那我们最好赶紧了 事儿都凑一起了
We're up to speed, then. Lot of big days.
放了卢 放了卢
Let Lou go! Let Lou go!
霍奇斯先生 很高兴见到你
Mr. Hodges, nice to see ya.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
时好时坏
Good days, bad days.
这边一结束我就和她见面
I'm meeting with her right after.
给你打个预防针 他们可能不允许其他人探视
Gotta warn ya, they may not let her have other visitors,
也许这样最好
which might be for the best.
为什么 只是我而已
Well, why not? It's only me.
她情绪不稳定
She's emotionally fragile.
我需要她精神状况良好出庭受审
I need her constitution to be solid going into trial.
你说不会走到庭审那步
You said this would never get to trial.
碰到个难对付的地检 能怎么办呢
We drew a tough DA. What can I say?
我还是希望能达成协议
I'm still hoping we'll reach a deal,
但我得为庭审做准备
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表