剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
《梅赛德斯先生》前情提要
Previously on Mr. Mercedes...
16人死亡 48人受伤
We got 16 dead, triple that in injuries.
有人失控了
Somebody lost control.
他不是失控了
He didn't lose control.
告诉我 警探先生 所有坏人都被您绳之以法了吗
Tell me, Detective, did you catch all the bad guys?
来吧
And here we go.
布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德
Brady Hartsfield.
没错 你知道他在哪吗
That's right. Do you know where he is?
你一定弄错了
Maybe you got the wrong ice cream man.
布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德连虫子都不会伤害
Brady Hartsfield wouldn't hurt a fly.
他很有可能会
Yeah, well, it's possible he would.
他不是你要抓的那个人
It's not the guy.
我要开始做件事
I'm gonna make my dent.
这会成为我的杰作
This will be my masterpiece.
布雷迪
Brady?
等等
Wait!
大家趴下
Everybody down!
别动
Freeze!
我叫托尼·蒙特兹 我是地检凶案小组的负责人
Tony Montez. I run the DA's homicide unit.
我现在能起诉布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德吗
Am I gonna be able to prosecute Brady Hartsfield?
这会儿可不行
Not at this juncture.
你还想去学校吗
Thought any more about school?
你要回去吗
You going back?
要是我想要过这种生活呢
What if I want this life?
没问题 带着哈佛文凭成为它的一部分吧
That's fine. Be part of it with a Harvard degree.
你知道在中国西部地区进行的
You know anything about the Cerebellin trials
小脑肽试验吗
they've been running in western China?
你为什么告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
因为我们需要像你一样
Because we need someone
聪明的人来测试药
as brilliant as you to test it.
梅赛德斯杀手在逃
The fucking Mercedes Killer is out there.
你想解释下在床上躺了一年的
Do you want to explain how he can walk
植物人怎么能走路吗
after laying vegetative for over a year?
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
给你用的药叫小脑肽
The drug you're on is called Cerebellin.
你需要在三天内再用一剂药
You'll need another dose within three days.
否则
Or?
你会死
You'll die.
卢 你在这里可能不安全
Look, uh, Lou, you might not be safe here.
你觉得他要来找我
You think he's gonna come looking for me?
大家快来看
Guys, look.
在自首之后
Walked in voluntarily
现已被逮捕拘留
and surrendered himself without incident.
什么
What?
布雷迪·哈斯菲尔德已被治愈
Brady Hartsfield has been cured.
之前是那个犯下残忍♥恶劣罪行的男人
There was the man who committed this atrocious crime,
而今天在场的则是布雷迪·哈斯菲尔德
and then there's Brady Hartsfield sitting here with us today.
什么
Now what?
他们想把他转移到密苏里州斯普林菲尔德
They want him transferred to Springfield, Missouri,
让人们继续研究他
so he can continue to be studied.
审判之前吗
Before trial?
你是说他真有可能逃脱
Are you saying that he actually might get off?
我是说他可能连审判都免了
I'm saying that he may avoid having to go to trial altogether.
我不原谅你
I do not forgive you.
我不
I do not.
我犹豫了
I'm having second thoughts.
那就别想了
Then don't think.
最好也别说话 我好集中注意力
And maybe don't talk... so I can concentrate.
你确定他很有钱吗
You know for a fact he's got money?
你百分百确定吗
You know this for an absolute fact?
What I know for a fact is that he hates banks
而且他赚了一大笔钱
and he's made a shitload of dough.
他藏在家里呢
He's got it stashed.
只是随口一说 一个疯癫隐士
Just saying, a crazy-ass recluse
住在荒无人烟的森林里
living out in the woods and shit?
他肯定有枪 也许还养了一两条狗
He figures to have weapons, maybe a dog or two.
Watch out!
刚才那就是个凶兆
That there was an omen.
肯定是的
That's what that was.
我们路上突来的障碍
A sudden obstacle in our path.
卡尔
Carl...
这主意糟透了 莫里斯
It's just a bad idea, Morris.
我能感觉到
I know it in my bones.
偷车什么的 我能干
Stealing cars and shit, I can do.
-闯入别人家 -这老家伙86岁了
- Breaking into homes... - This man is 86 years old!
他很脆弱
He's frail.
而且凌晨两点半 他肯定在睡觉
And 2:30 in the morning, he also figures to be asleep.
你只需要放松 哥们
You just need to relax, buddy.
深呼吸
Breathe.
再来一次
One more.
就在那
There it is.
就在那 这条道通往他家
There it is. There's the turnoff to his house.
关灯
Kill your lights.
停停停
Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop.
我有种不好的感觉
I just have this bad feeling.
看着我
Look at me.
就算失败 你也即将
Even in failure, you're about to
见到美国历史上最牛逼的作家了
meet the greatest American author that ever lived.
好 戴面具
Okay, masks on.
我们进去后 速战速决
Once we go, we go fast-- very fast.
原谅我 天父
Forgive me, Father.
我已经三个月没忏悔了
It's been three months since my last confession.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我在忏悔罪过
I'm confessing my sins
万一里面发生点什么
just in case something happens in there
我们一会儿没空忏悔
and we don't get to later.
戴你的面具吧
Would you put your fucking mask on?
我能说句话吗
Can I just say one thing?
最好别说
I wish you wouldn't.
大概四年前 我们相识的那晚
Four or so years ago, the night we met,
那晚我们奇迹般地没像其他人一样
the night we somehow didn't get squished like everybody else
在求职会上被压成肉泥
at that job fair,
我们看着彼此 都觉得
we looked each other in the eye and we agreed
是上帝救了我们
God spared us.
他救我们是有理由的
He spared us for a reason,
我觉得他不是为了让我们闯入别人家
and I don't think it was to break into some guy's house
实施抢劫
and rob him.
我们之所以去那个求职会
The reason we were in that job fair to begin with
是因为我们被上帝抛弃了
is, we were godforsaken.
四年后 依然如此
Four years later, we still are.
你想祈祷吗 向它祈祷吧
You want to pray on something? Pray on this.
上帝助自助者
God helps those who help themselves.
我们走
Let's move.
他在那
There he is.
罗斯汀先生
Mr. Rothstein.
抱歉打扰你 先生
Sorry to disturb you, sir.
把灯关上 行不行
Get the fucking light off, would ya?
怎么回事
What's going on?
首先 我是你的超级粉丝
First, I am a huge fan.
其次 如果有必要我会杀了你
And second, I will kill you if necessary.
第三 你♥他♥妈♥是谁
And third, who the fuck are you?
这不重要
That's not important.
不重要 你有名字吗
It's not important? You got a name?
胡说 大家都有名字
Bullshit, everybody's got a fucking name.
不然他们往你墓碑上写什么
I mean, what'll they put on your tombstone?
因为现在只能写
'Cause right now, all it says is,
"世上最蠢的傻♥逼♥"
"This is the dumbest shit that ever fucking lived."
带我去保险柜
Take me to your safe.
滚
Fuck off.
我会
I will...
毙了你
kill you.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表