剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
but I have to get ready for trial.
得为战斗做准备
Gotta prepare for the fight.
你听上去还挺乐呵
You don't sound too upset about it.
我们该上去了
We should probably get up there.
案件编号♥62324
Case number 62324,
俄亥俄州诉卢·林克莱特
People of Ohio vs. Lou Linklatter.
好了 这里不准说话
Okay, there'll be no talking in here.
不准说话
No talking.
你能给办公室去个电♥话♥告诉他们
Could you call the office and let them know--
也不准窃窃私语
No whispering either.
如果让我见到一部手♥机♥
And if I see a cell phone come out,
我的天
my God.
我拿到了两方律师的审前陈述
Okay, I-I have counsels' pretrial statements.
目击者列表
I have a witness list.
证物列表
I got the exhibit list.
但我担心我没拿到的东西
It's what I-I-I don't have that worries me.
重头戏在哪 各位
Where's the meat, people?
让法庭裁决的未完成的动议
You know, any outstanding motions for the court?
没有 法官阁下
No, Your Honor.
没有 法官阁下
No, Your Honor.
修正答辩状
Amendments to pleadings?
俄亥俄州检方没有
None from the People of Ohio.
被告也没有
Nor the defendant.
积极抗辩
Affirmative defenses?
没有 法官阁下
None, Your Honor.
我不满意
I'm not satisfied!
律师到我办公室来
I'll see counsel in my chambers.
马上回来
I'll be right back.
我该干嘛
What am I supposed to do?
快点 今日事今日毕
Come on! Today!
你们搞什么
What the fuck is this?
什么
I'm sorry?
你们真的以为我会判一级谋杀
You seriously think you're gonna get a murder one convict?
她是人♥民♥英雄 老天
She's a folk hero, for God's sake.
她都能竞选了
She could fucking run for office.
也许还会胜选
And maybe get elected.
但不意味着她能一枪爆了别人的脑袋
Doesn't mean she gets to shoot people in the head.
证据支持一级谋杀 也是我的起诉罪名
The facts support murder one, so that's what I'm charging.
你呢
And you?
怎么不用精神错乱的辩护
Why not insanity?
我的当事人现在不疯 当时也不疯
My client is not insane, was not insane.
硬要说的话 她的所有行为都经过深思熟虑
If anything, she acted out in a burst of extreme clarity.
那现在要怎么办
So this is how it's gonna be, huh?
把破事儿都丢给我
Dump all this shit on me?
让我做个给人♥民♥英雄定罪的傻瓜
Make me the chump who convicted the hero
或是放走凶手的傻瓜 是吗
or set the killer free, huh?
能力越大 责任越大 法官阁下
Heavy is the head that wears the crown, Your Honor.
闭上你的臭嘴吧
Shut the fuck up!
你俩
You two...
招惹错人了
are messing with the wrong donkey.
告诉你们 最好用认罪协议
I'll tell you, better plead this thing out
像上帝和俄亥俄州的群众们希望的那样
like God and the good People of Ohio want you to.
你俩混球
You fucks.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
二级谋杀
Murder two.
八年
Eight years.
这是个暗♥杀♥
It was an assassination.
二级谋杀我也不愿意
I won't go for murder two either.
你要怎么样
Well, what's it gonna take?
五年 包括已服刑时间
Five years. Credit for time served.
不可能
Not a chance.
这是场有预谋的谋杀
It was premeditated murder.
我不满意
I'm not satisfied.
也许您该回避此案
Maybe you should recuse yourself.
为什么
On what grounds?
因为您似乎屁♥眼♥里有个大虫[很生气]On the grounds it seems you have a giant bug up your ass
我们应该保护你的肠道健康
and we should safeguard your intestinal well-being.
你刚才说什么
Did you just say that to me?
我不满意
I am not satisfied.
我♥操♥
Fuck!
可恶 好吧
Damn it. Okay.
我♥操♥
Fuck!
我♥操♥
Fuck!
我们要怎么对付大伯尼
So what are we gonna do about Big Bernie?
他不是问题
He's not our problem.
但地检 她既有能力又有原则
The DA, however, is as talented as she is principled,
显然她也不会让步
and she's obviously not budging.
那么
So...
这意味着什么
What does all this mean?
意味着你要出庭受审
It means you're going to trial.
等等
Hang on a second.
她不能出庭 她会被定罪的
She can't go to trial. She'll get convicted.
没人知道陪审团会怎么判
Nobody knows what a jury will do.
听着 如果你想用精神错乱辩护
Look, if you want to argue insanity,
我得现在就以积极抗辩为由提交
I need to enter it now as an affirmative defense.
那你怎么不提 你还有什么招
Well, why don't you, then? I mean, what else do you got?
你能消停会儿吗
Do you mind?
精神错乱的问题是
The problem with insanity is,
胜诉她也要住院治疗
in victory, she's institutionalized,
也许下半辈子都是
maybe for the rest of her life.
那暂时性精神错乱
Well, temporary insanity.
没有这回事
There's no such thing.
我觉得这个辩词会让我们败诉
We'd lose with diminished capacity, my opinion.
你精心策划并实施了暗♥杀♥
You methodically planned it and carried it out
效率之高 政♥府♥部门都羡慕
with an efficiency government could only envy.
侮辱陪审团的智商可没法让我们胜诉
We can't win if we insult the jury's intelligence.
最好的辩词就是布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德该死
The best argument is that Brady Hartsfield deserved to be dead.
这不是个法律论点而是民众诉求
It's less a legal theory than a populist appeal.
能行吗
Can that work?
不能
No.
有可能 取决于大伯尼
Potentially, yes. Depends on Big Bernie.
如果他坚持陪审团依法判案
If he strongly instructs the jury to follow the law--
那我就完了
Then I'm fucked.
但是
But...
他也认为你是个英雄
he also sees you as a hero.
他在办公室说了
He said as much in chambers.
而且他恨地检胜过恨我
And he hates the DA more than he hates me.
那自卫呢
What about self-defense
或者防卫他人呢
or defense of others?
受害者手无寸铁
The victim was unarmed.
那又怎样
So what?
布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德陷入昏迷时
Brady Hartsfield was still capable of killing people
都还能杀人呢
while he was in a coma.
有理由认为 当他待在监狱时
It stands to reason that he'd be able to keep killing them
还能继续杀人
while he was in prison as well.
俄亥俄州不会同意这个观点
Doesn't stand to reason with the People of Ohio.
但我喜欢
But I like it.
他依附在别人身上 老天
He was inhabiting people, for fuck's sake.
他在监狱也是个威胁
He was no less of a menace in prison.
再说一次 俄亥俄人♥民♥不会认同
Again, that's a lot for Ohio folks to bite off.
我得考虑下
I need to think about it.
双方都在赌
Basically both sides are playing poker.
地检赌法庭不会判她无罪
The DA is betting that they won't set her scot-free.
芬克斯坦觉得法庭不会判她入狱
Finkelstein is thinking they won't send her to prison.
他想的对吗
Well, is he right?
可能
He might be.
或者他信了自己的鬼话 觉得自己能赢
Or he might just believe his own bullshit and think he can win.
地检更糟糕
DA is even worse...
固执得像她屁♥眼♥里塞了大炮筒
got a stick up her hole the size of a cannon barrel.
好吧 这句话10块
Okay, that will cost you $10.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表