剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
Well, that would explain their buggering up the robbery.
我以为他的稿件都归档在俄亥俄州立大学里
I thought all his shit was archived at Ohio State.
旧稿子确实都在那里
Yeah, the old stuff.
也许他又写了新作品呢
Maybe he was writing new stuff.
他常说他把写作当做氧气
He used to say he writes as he breathes,
来维持自己呼吸
to sustain himself,
而他几天前还有呼吸呢
and he was breathing up to a few days ago.
比尔 你该去法庭了
Bill, you should get to court.
好吗
Alright?
好吧
All right.
我给你布置的作业做完了吗
Hey, did you do the homework I gave you?
《街头跑酷》那本书 你读完了吗
The book "The Runner," Did you read it?
我读完了
Yeah. Yeah, I did.
怎么样
And?
写得很不错
It's pretty good.
你刚才是说"很不错"吗
Did you just say "Pretty good"?
很不错而已吗
Pretty good?
是啊 很...很不错
Yeah, pr...I mean, pretty good.
他确实很会塑造人物 但是...
Okay, I mean, the guy writes great characters and shit, but...
是啊
Yeah.
句子结构很差
The sentence structure is wack.
超级烂
Super wack.
非常非常烂
Like, super, super wack.
我有权问他 玛乔丽
I am entitled to ask him, Marjorie.
不问反倒是不负责任的行为
It would be irresponsible not to.
我同意 可以问他
I agree. Ask him.
只是拜托不要指责他 好吗
Just please don't accuse him, okay?
这家里的气氛已经够紧张了
There's enough tension in this house as it is.
这都是我的错 对吗
Oh, and that's my fault, is it?
坐吧 皮特
Have a seat, Peter.
-出什么事了 -没什么 皮特
- What's wrong? - Nothing's wrong, Peter.
坐下吧
Have a seat.
我要问你一个问题
I'm gonna ask you a question,
我需要你跟我说实话
and I need you to tell me the truth.
看吧 你已经在指责他了
See, you're already accusing him.
不要打断我 玛乔丽
Stop interrupting me, Marjorie.
这是从哪儿来的
Where'd those come from, huh?
你进我的房♥间了
You went into my room?
你的房♥间在我屋檐下 皮特
Your room is in my house, Peter.
好好说别激动 汤姆
Okay, take it easy, Tom.
我在收拾你的衣服 然后看到了这双鞋
I was putting away your clothes, and I found them.
如果你在怀疑的话 这不是我偷来的
I didn't steal it, if that's what you think.
-我没说... -这我就放心了
- I don't think... - Oh, that's good to know.
他没偷窃这鞋
He didn't steal them.
我们并不认为这是你偷来的
We don't think that you stole them.
你哪儿来的钱 皮特
Where did you get the money, Pete?
-那才是问题所在 -为什么
- That's the issue. - Why?
为什么
Why?
因为你这年纪的小孩能搞到
Because the only way a kid your age
300块钱去买♥♥球鞋的唯一途径
is gonna get $300 for a pair of sneakers
就是去贩毒
is if he's dealing drugs.
我都不知道这镇上还有毒品问题 皮特
God knows we have a drug problem in this town, Peter.
你是不是背着我们
I-is there some enterprise
卷入了什么贩毒集团
that you're involved in that we don't know about?
你觉得我现在是在贩毒了吗
You think I'm dealing drugs now?
-不是这样的 -这也许就是他的成绩
- No, no. - It might explain his grades
不断下滑的原因 对吗
going down, huh?
够了 汤姆
For God's sake, Tom.
钱是你从哪儿弄来的 皮特
Where did you get the money, Pete?
我除草坪赚来的
I earned it mowing lawns,
加上之前送报纸攒的
money I still had from my paper route.
他整个暑假都在打工
He worked all summer.
他才赚不了那么多
He didn't earn that much!
但我确实赚了那么多
I did, actually.
皮特 你给我听着
Peter, listen to me.
就算这个家的处境再绝望
As desperate as this family is,
如果我得知你在贩毒...
if I get wind that you are dealing drugs...
我他妈的才不是毒贩
I'm not a fucking drug dealer!
-你嘴巴干净点 -够了 你纯属活该
- Watch your tongue with me! - Okay, you deserved it.
该死 玛乔丽 别再打断我说话
God damn it, Marjorie, stop interrupting.
我要去学校了
I'm gonna go to school.
-把狗带出去 -我会迟到的
- Take the dog out. - I'm gonna be late.
把那该死的狗带出去
Take the fucking dog out!
我们走 鼻涕虫
Come on, Boogers.
不管你的境地有多悲惨
Whatever your misery,
不要把它强加到孩子身上
you do not make it his.
我对天发誓 汤姆 我会离开你的
So help me God, Tom, I will leave you.
我必须保护我们的儿子
I will protect our son.
我不满意
I'm not satisfied.
我之前要求你们提交一份认罪协议
I asked the both of you to submit to me a plea.
我眼前现在可没有认罪协议
I do not see a plea before me.
恕我直言 法官阁下...
With all due respect, Judge...
他妈的闭上嘴吧
Oh, shut the fuck up.
无论何时只要有人说"恕我直言"
Whenever somebody says "With all due respect,"
你知道我接下来会听到什么吗 一坨屎
you know what I get? I get shit.
懂吗 我听到的都是不知所云
You know? I get double-talk.
我得到的都是混杂着屎的不知所云
I get shit mixed with double-talk.
却得不到尊重 别再我这儿演那一套了
What I do not get is respect. Don't bring that shit in here.
你不能强迫我们达成认罪协议
You cannot force us to reach a plea deal.
我们的诉求相差甚远
We are very far apart.
是吗 那我建议你们抓紧时间
Oh, yeah? I suggest you get it together.
斗胆请问 为什么请我来
Why am I here, if I might ask?
请你来的原因 霍奇斯先生
You are here, Mr. Hodges,
是因为一份你签字的书面证词
because of an affidavit you signed,
一份我有史以来读过的
one of the craziest,
最疯狂的 仿佛来自冥王星的证词
straight-out- of-the-planet-Pluto affidavits I have ever read.
坐在你旁边的这个王八蛋
Shit-fuck sitting next to you
想要以正当防卫作辩护
wants to argue self-defense.
他说 布雷迪·他妈的菲尔德
He's saying that, uh, Brady Fuckfield
在昏迷中仍可杀人
was capable of killing people while in a coma
他被关在监狱里时
and that he still may have been able to do so
依然能够杀人
while locked away in a federal institution,
所以他的当事人才不得不杀了他
thus necessitating his client to do what she did,
而支持这个疯狂到好似来自外星球
and the basis for this crazy, out-of-the-planet,
鬼他妈才会相信的理论的依据
fuck-me-up-the-ass theory
就是这份鬼他妈才会相信的书面证词
is this fuck-me-up-the-ass affidavit
上面签着你的大名 侦探先生
with your signature on it, Detective.
你想要我怎么样
What do you want from me?
我想让你怎么样
What do I want from you?
不要用这套胡说八道来糊弄我
Not this piece-of-planet-Pluto bullshit.
淡定
All right.
怎么着 你有什么要说的吗
What, you got something you want to say?
有 我还真有
Yeah, I do, yeah.
如果我被判藐视法庭
If I end up held in contempt,
我觉得事情是在朝那一步发展了
which is where I see this headed,
那我一定得确保我的罚金没白交
I'll sure as shit get my money's worth,
我可告诉你
I'll tell you that.
你这话是什么意思
And what do you mean by that?
我的意思就是你就等着被我们打趴下
I mean we're about to take an inventory of your teeth
满地找牙吧
as we pick them off the floor.
哎呦喂 这么着吧
Well, howdy doody, I tell you what.
我们到停车场去吧
Shall we adjourn to the parking lot?
我有两个车位
I got two assigned spaces:
一个是给我的车的
one for my car,
另一个给"随便什么玩意儿"
the other for "anything goes."
都不许去停车场
Nobody's going to the parking lot.
你好像还有什么话要说
Looks like you got something else you want to say.
我热衷仗势欺人
I have a thing for bullies,
也对力量上瘾
another for power junkies.
你用尽全力打♥压♥我
You strike me as the whole ball of wax.
就别怪我在停车场对你不客气
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表