剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
如果那个叫莫里斯的家伙打过来
Now, this Morris guy calls,
让我来会会他
let me talk to the bastard.
不 不 那太危险了 比尔 真不行
No, no, that's... that's too fucking dangerous, Bill. No.
我们早就危险了 汤姆
We're past the point of dangerous, Tom,
我们没有选择的余地了
and we're runnin' out of options.
如果皮特不相信警♥察♥ 那也没事
Now, if Peter doesn't trust the police, okay.
但你要相信我
But you need to trust me.
现在... 把你的手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone... now.
万一皮特要打来电♥话♥呢
W-what if Peter calls?
那我就有机会和他聊聊
It'll give me a chance to speak to him.
你的看法是错误的 汤姆
Look, you're worthless from a thinking standpoint, Tom.
真的
Really.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone.
你也是父亲 比尔
You're a father, right, Bill?
没错
Yeah.
我需要你的承诺
I need your word.
不以警♥察♥的身份
No cops.
而是两位父亲之间的承诺 比尔
Father to father, Bill.
两位父亲之间的承诺
Father to father.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你追踪电♥话♥的能力如何
How are you at tracking phones?
不用担心
It can be done.
不借助警方力量的情况下能做到吗
Can you do it without the police?
撇开其他的不说
I mean, apart from everything else,
警♥察♥会为了申请逮捕令而浪费大量时间
they'll waste precious time goin' for a warrant.
好的 不靠警♥察♥ 我得先把手♥机♥连上电脑
Yeah. No police. I just got to hook it up.
之后不久就能给你回复
And I can get it to you right after.
好的
All right, okay.
不错 我们终于能摆脱困境了
Great. That gets us off the hook, then.
可蒙特兹怎么办
But what about Montez?
- 你要告诉他吗 - 我不知道
- You gonna tell Montez? - I don't know.
到时候随机应变吧
Tricky. Play it by ear.
你会把手♥机♥还给我的吧
You're giving me that back, right?
是的
Yeah.
请进
Um... come in.
艾莉
Allie?
- 你好 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hi!
我是霍莉·吉布尼
Hi, I'm Holly Gibney.
对的 我之前...
Yeah, yes, I've, um...
我之前听说过你
I've heard some about you.
你的事我知道的还不少呢
I've heard a ton about you.
是不是我爸...
Um, did my dad...
派你来看看我
dispatch you to come check on me?
他可能有这个意思 但这么久以来
He might have, but, you know, I've wanted to meet you
我也很想见见你
for a long time now.
所以你之间住在这里
So you lived here, huh?
没错
Yeah, I did.
我把这房♥间当成家住 有段时间了
This room was kind of my home for a while.
我以前曾抬头凝望天花板上的星星
I used to stare up at the stars on the ceiling.
这样有助于睡眠
Helped me sleep.
你...
Um, you...
你是不是调整了一些东西的位置
you moved some things around?
而且还拿走了东西
And you took stuff?
我就拿了一件东西
Well, just one thing.
你要的话我可以还回来
I can give it back if you want.
那玩意上似乎沾上了些不妙的东西
I mean, it has kind of a creepy stigma attached to it now.
是的 那象征着好兆头
Yeah, well, it's, um, it's good luck.
这兆头也太好了
It's very good luck.
话说回来...
So...
你怎么会住过这里
Why did you live here?
说来话长 简单来说的话...
It's kind of a long story, but the short story is...
从各种意义上
your father saved me...
你父亲拯救了我... 他让我摆脱了自己的母亲
you know, in so many ways... from my mom,
以及过去的自己
from myself. I mean...
在我认识的人里 他是最完美的
he might be the most wonderful man I've ever met.
这话说的...
That's, um...
他还真了不起
What a guy.
我知道在你小的时候
I understand that he wasn't around much
他没能多陪陪你
when you were younger.
这事也让他很不安
I mean, it haunts him.
这是他亲口对你说的吗
Has he... said that to you?
毕竟我从来没有...
Because he hasn't...
听他这么说过
said it to me.
你也知道 他这人... 不太会说话
Well, you know, he's... not the best communicator,
但是到最后 他总能把意思传达到位
but, you know, he always gets the message across.
这么久以来 我从他那里得到的一个讯息就是...
And the message I have always gotten from him is...
你是他生命中最重要的唯一
you're the single most important thing in his life.
我...
I...
你父亲还在工作 这你很清楚
Your dad's a work in progress, you know.
就像我们其他人
Just like the rest of us.
是的
Yeah...
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
- 我也很高兴见到你 - 再见
- Yes, yeah. Nice to meet you. - See you soon.
再见
Bye.
我了解楼层平面图 布置格局
I know the floor plan, the layout.
之前我多少也算是这里的楼层经理...
I was pretty much the floor manager here before, so...
我不是质疑你的能力
I don't question your skill set,
- 但是 - 我的精神没问题
- but... - My mental health is good.
容我问一句
I have to ask.
你怎么会想到回这里工作
Why would you want to return here?
首先
Well, um, first,
其他地方也没多余的工作机会
uh, there's not a lot of jobs out there,
而我又特别适合这份工作
and I am particularly suited to this one...
毕竟... 我之前就是干这行的
because... well, I've done it.
而且我的业绩也很好
And I have done it very well.
我老实跟你说吧
Um, look, I'm... I'm gonna be honest.
这地方已经是麻烦缠身
This place has enough trouble as it is
我们得摆脱阴魂不散的布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德
ditching the ghost of Brady Hartsfield
以及拒绝雇佣他生前的挚友兼...
without hiring his former best friend and...
杀手
Killer?
没关系 我能接受
It's okay, you can say it.
他生前的挚友兼杀手
Former best friend and killer.
现任杀手
Current killer.
他最近刚死 所以我就算是...
He, uh, he's currently killed, so I'm currently the...
现任杀手
the current killer.
目前的现任杀手
Presently current killer.
- 林克莱特女士... - 我想问问你...
- Miss Linklatter... - Can I ask you...
有没有人因好奇作为梅赛德斯杀手的布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德
um, do people ever come in here and sort of, you know,
是在哪里工作
look around to see
而特地到这里来 四处参观
where the... Brady Hartsfield Mercedes killer worked?
的确有这种人
They... they do.
他们会买♥♥东西吗
Do those people buy stuff?
- 是的 - 很好
- They do. - Okay.
那你现在再想想
Now, think about if I was here
如果我在这里工作 那会有多少人来参观
how many people would be coming in here, right?
你还可以为我搞个展台
Huh? You could make a booth for me up there.
给我来场疯人秀
I'm a freak show.
有谁不爱看疯子表演呢
People love a freak show.
什么爵士俱乐部
What jazz club?
就在东本顿路上
It's right on East Benton Way,
在药店旁边
just past the pharmacy.
那是公共场合 你疯了吗
That's too fucking public. Are you crazy?
那条街冷清得很 没什么人
It's an empty street. There's no one around.
作品在那吗
The books are there?
我会带作品过去 但前提是
The books will be there, but you won't get them
你必须把我妈带过去
unless you bring my mother.
这里轮不到你对我发号♥施令 小子
I make the rules, you shitfuck.
我还真就这么定了 怎么着
Well, I'm making this one, okay?
你带上我妈 我给你书
You bring my mother, you get the books.
这就是条件
That's the fucking deal.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表