剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
梅赛德斯先生 前情回顾
Previously on "Mr. Mercedes"...
如果时光可以倒回
If you could hit rewind,
你坐在那个法庭上
you sitting in the courtroom,
布雷迪在被告席位上 你还会那样做吗
Brady at the defendant's table, would you do it all again?
- 会 - 霍莉
- Yes. - Holly?
她是个脆弱的人
She's a fragile person.
- 所以呢 - 所以 你得小心行事
- Meaning what? - Meaning you need to tread careful.
她是个珍贵的物品
She's precious cargo.
卢的双手代替她说了话
Lou's hands spoke for her.
它们代替我们所有人说了话
They spoke for all of us.
法律上讲她是有罪的
On the law, she's guilty, of course,
但在众人眼中 她
but in the court of public opinion, sh...
你眼神怎么这么奇怪
You're looking at me funny.
我只是表示钦佩
It's just a look of admiration.
他吓破胆了
The bejesus is all scared out of him.
你放学后找到他
You find him after school.
用吉米那套搞定那个男孩
You Jimmy that boy up.
初版的罗斯坦作品
Original Rothstein material.
- 就一页 - 就是我想要看
- One page? - Meaning I'd need to see
你有没有实现承诺的能力
you can deliver on what you promise.
索伯家的那个孩子呢
What about the Saubers kid?
- 皮特·索伯吗 - 你认识他
- Peter Saubers? - You know him?
是啊 他是我学生
Yeah, he's a student of mine.
导致有人偶然发现那些书
Leading candidate to have stumbled upon those books.
或许我们应该去警♥察♥局
Maybe we should go to the police.
然后具体告诉他们什么
And tell them what, exactly?
把手稿还回来
You return the manuscripts.
我给你发现的钱 你的自♥由♥ 还有你的性命
I'm offering you found money, your freedom, and your life.
你怎么会拒绝这样的交易
How do you turn that deal down?
我警告你最后一次
I'm warning you for the last time!
往好处想 我们活得多刺♥激♥啊
Look on the bright side. We're living exciting lives.
啊 啊 我去 啊
Ah! Oh, shit! Oh!
啊 请轻一点 求你了 轻点儿
Oh, please just go slow! Just please go slow!
停 停
Stop it! Stop!
好 好
Okay, okay.
好 就是这样
Okay, all right.
- 轻点 求你了 - 好了 莫里斯
- Just do it gently, please. - Come on, Morris.
没那么痛苦
It's not that bad.
疼痛只是一个让弱点离开身体的过程
Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
- 啊 这样更疼了 - 因为休克逐渐消失了
- Oh, it hurts worse. - 'Cause the shock is wearing off.
我要杀了那个混♥蛋♥
I am gonna kill that fucker.
不行 你也不会这么做
No, you ain't neither.
至少在我们拿到那些手稿之前不会
At least not until we get ahold of those manuscripts.
哦 该死
Oh, shit!
- 我♥操♥ - 只要我们拿到了那些笔记本
- Fuck! - Once we get the notebooks,
你想对他做什么都可以
you can do whatever you want with him.
- 我♥操♥ - 好了
- Fuck. - Okay.
有液体渗出来了
There's some kind of liquid oozing out.
小心起见
On the side of caution...
- 啊 去你 - 妈的
- Oh, Jesus fucking - Christ!
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
What the fuck? What the fuck?
我没有合适的工具
I don't have proper tools.
别 别 别 别 别 啊
No, no, no, no, no! Aah!
- 我♥操♥ - 这是抗菌剂
- Shit! - It's just antiseptic.
临时代替的药物
Makeshift medicine.
我们管这叫医疗服务
We call it health care.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
跟你说 这孩子给你一枪
You know, this kid shooting you
其实是个非常好的事情
is actually a pretty good thing.
说明他表现出绝望
Means he's showing desperation.
在绝望中的人往往犯错
People in desperation make mistakes.
同时说明他可能不会去报♥警♥
Also means he can't very well be going to the police.
他向人开枪了
He shot a man.
噢 这就是激动人心的时刻了 莫里斯
Ooh, these are exciting times, Morris.
梅赛德斯先生 第三季第七集
嘿 我在想抓住那个索伯家的孩子
Hey, I was thinking of trying to catch the Saubers kid
在他学校或者放学的时候
at his school or maybe after school.
蒙特兹那边有什么新消息吗
Anything new from Montez on that?
呃 没有
Um, nada.
警♥察♥在搜查房♥子的时候
When the police searched the house,
甚至问过他父母 但是没有收获
they even spoke to the parents, but nothing.
不过 我们在骗谁呢
I mean, who are we kidding, though?
他就住在车祸地点附近
He lived right near the crash site.
少年举报者
Teenage tipster.
是啊 艾达说他突然开始研究罗斯坦
Yeah, and Ida said he's a sudden Rothstein scholar.
好吧 所以我们在等什么
All right, so what are we waiting for?
我会跟他谈谈
I'll talk to him.
嗯
Mm.
二十分钟之后我们去法庭
We leave for court in 20.
好的
Okay.
干嘛
What?
没事
Nothing.
你又在盯着我看了 杰罗姆
You were staring at me, Jerome, again.
我没盯着你看
I'm not staring at you.
你就是盯着了 你一直断断续续地盯着
Yes, you were. You've been doing it on and off
好像我是个疯子一样
like I'm some kind of crazy person,
我不喜欢这样
and I do not like it,
好吗 别人那么看我的时候我明白什么意思
okay? I know that look when I get it,
然后你也那么看我 我不喜欢这样
and I'm getting it from you, and I do not like it.
好了 霍莉 那天我发现你坐在地上
Okay, Holly, I discovered you on the floor the other day
有点像紧张症发作 唱一些疯狂的歌♥
half catatonic, singing some crazy-ass song.
是啊 为了在上庭之前让我自己冷静下来
Yeah, to calm myself before court!
哦 好吧 快把我吓尿了 好吗
Oh, well, it scared the shit out of me, okay?
好吧 我跟你说过我很好
Yeah, well, I told you that I'm fine.
当时在证人席上表现很好 现在也很好
I was fine on the stand, and I'm fine now,
所以如果你是对我进行防自杀监视的话 你可以
so if you have me on some kind of suicide watch, you can just...
杰罗姆 对不起
Jerome, I'm so sorry.
- 我没有那个意思 - 没事
- I didn't mean that. - No worries.
不是 话就是自己蹦出来了
No, it just came out of my mouth.
你知道我说话经常不过脑子
You know how things just come out of my mouth.
- 非常对不起 - 霍莉
- I'm so sorry. - Holly.
你说了就是说了
You said what you said.
你没事 我也没事
You're fine. I'm fine.
哦天哪
Oh, God.
怎么了
What's wrong?
杰罗姆一直盯着我 我对他生气了
I got mad at Jerome for staring at me
然后我犯蠢提到了防自杀监视
and I made a stupid remark about suicide watch,
忘了他母亲是...
forgetting that his mother...
就这事儿
Is that it?
是啊 这很严重
Yeah, that's a lot.
嘿
Hey.
我没事
I'm fine.
我没问那个
I didn't ask that.
我只是说 嘿
I just said, "Hey."
希望你看的不是毛♥片♥
Hope that's not porn.
不是 呃 是你客户的女朋友们
No. Uh, it's your man's girlfriends.
- 罗斯坦的女朋友们 - 是的
- Rothstein's girlfriends? - Yup.
事实上这儿有个人非常讨厌他
Actually have someone here that really hated him.
写了一些恶心的信
Wrote some nasty-ass letters.
阿尔玛·莱恩
Alma Lane.
- 你认识她 - 我认识
- You know her? - Oh, I know her.
只要你在布里奇顿住的够久
You live long enough in Bridgton,
你就能遇见阿尔玛 相信我
you'll run into Alma, believe me.
她真是个美人
She's a real beaut.
她是真的恨他 是吗
Sh-she really hated him, huh?
是的 似乎是这样
Yeah, seems so.
嗯
Hmm.
法律不能阻止布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德 所以卢行动了
The law couldn't stop Brady Hartsfield, so Lou did.
那天她并不想出现在法庭
She didn't wanna be in court that day.
俄亥俄州的人♥民♥执意让她出庭作证
The People of Ohio imposed upon her to give testimony
控告梅赛德斯先生
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表