剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
We really loved each other.
我也许是唯一一个比罗斯坦
I was maybe the only woman who could return more shit
还能作的女人
than Rothstein could dish out.
他太容易受我影响
He was putty in my hands.
我认为这让他害怕了
I think it scared him.
你都是书里
Who were you?
哪些人物的原型
In the books.
哦... 太多角色了
Oh... oh, many different people.
但最主要的一个是...
But mainly...
我是苏珊
I was Susan.
苏珊·哈里斯
Susan Harris?
绝不可能
No fucking way.
看一看"奔跑者"书中对于她的描写
Read the description of her in "The Runner."
那就是我
That's me.
还有她说话的方式
Also the way she spoke.
那就是我
That was me.
你是苏珊
You were Susan?
吉米的初恋
Jimmy's first love.
也是我的
And mine.
很多个夜晚 她都是...
Many nights, she would be...
我的性幻想对象
the last person I thought of.
我以前开玩笑说
I used to joke
我得了意淫哈里斯综合症
I had carpal Harris syndrome.
真的是你吗
That was you?
他描写她的方式
The way he would write about her...
足以证明他爱我
don't tell me he didn't love me.
吉米最终会和她走到一起
That's who Jimmy ended up with in the end,
如果这是结局
if it was the end.
我十六岁时很爱苏珊
I was in love with Susan when I was, like, 16.
我打赌你从没想过能在现实中拥有她
I bet you never thought you could have her for real,
是不是
did you?
是的
No.
靠
Fuck.
看到了吗
Yes, see?
吉米 吉米 这是苏珊
Jimmy, Jimmy, this is Susan.
苏珊
Susan.
你知道我曾经怎么叫你吗 我亲爱的
You know what I used to call you? My love.
我亲爱的 吉米 我亲爱的 我亲爱的
My love. Jimmy, my love, my love!
吉米·戈德尔
Jimmy Gold! Pure!
戈德尔
Gold!
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
我这身怎么样
How do I look?
看上去好极了
You look great.
谢谢 卢准备好了吗
Thanks. Lou ready?
她在楼上
Uh, she's upstairs.
- 我通知她你们到了 - 好的 谢谢
- I'll let her know you're here. - Okay, thanks.
说几句话
You got a second?
好的
Yeah, sure.
你和蒙特兹的关系好吗
Your relationship with Montez, it's good?
怎么问这个
Why?
我见过索伯家的孩子了
I met with the Saubers kid.
很明显 他遇到点麻烦
Obviously, he's in a bit of trouble.
想和地方检察官见一面达成协议
Wants to get with the DA to try to set up a proffer,
显然这事不好办
which figures to be a difficult sell,
于是我想你能不能代表他
so I was wondering if you could make a positive call
提前给警局打个电♥话♥
on his behalf in advance?
我... 我还没见过那孩子
Well, I... I haven't actually met the kid.
倒是见过他爸 书稿在他手里吗
Met his dad. Does he have the manuscripts?
我不能透露委托人的信息
I can't reveal privileged information.
你可以否认他有书
You could deny he's got them.
书在他那
He's got them.
就像你曾说过的
I can't say anything
除非危险情况
other than it is a dangerous situation,
否则我什么都不能说 所以我们越快...
like you have said, so the sooner that we get...
我会给蒙特兹电♥话♥
I'll call Montez.
谢谢 帮了个大忙
Thanks. It could be a big help.
我去理个发
Well, I'm off to hair and makeup.
好的
Okay.
好的 一会儿见
All right, I'll see you later.
- 祝我好运 - 祝你好运
- Wish me luck. - Break a leg.
谢谢
Thanks.
那是什么事
So, what was that about?
就一点事
Ah, just stuff.
"就一点事" 是什么意思
What do you mean, "Just stuff"?
我的意思是
I mean,
我是这的合伙人
I'm a full partner here,
而且 我刚偷听到了
and add to that, I was eavesdropping.
罗兰要为索伯家孩子辩护吗
Is Roland gonna represent the Saubers boy?
可能吧
He could be.
有书稿的那孩子
The one with the manuscripts.
这是好事 霍莉
It's a good thing, Holly.
找回书 获得赏金
Get the books back, get the reward.
是的 但这也太危险了
Yeah, but it's also a dangerous thing,
非常危险
a very risky thing.
你都用镇纸袭击过一个连环杀手
And you attacked a serial killer with a paperweight.
芬克尔斯坦乐观吗
Is he optimistic, Finkelstein?
不知道
I don't know.
这孩子遇到了些大♥麻♥烦
The kid's stepped in some serious shit.
他最好的办法是找我谈谈
His best bet is probably to talk to me.
我还是不知道他在哪
I still don't know where he is,
如果这是你想问的
if that's where you're headed.
好吧 下次他再来找你...
Yeah, well, the next time he knocks on your door...
- 哦...- 我们最好
- Oh... - We'd better find him
在凶手前找到他
before the killer does.
- ...律师 罗兰·芬克尔斯坦 - 她的节目来了
- ... attorney, Roland Finkelstein. - There she is.
我甚至无法想象
I cannot even imagine what it was like
你听到那个宣判时
for you to hear that verdict...
是什么感觉
and then the sentencing.
感觉有点疯狂
Yeah, it was kind of crazy.
- 是的 - 你认为正义是否得到了伸张
- Yeah. - So you feel justice was done?
我并不在意
Well, I'm not complaining.
但地方检察官非常在意
The district attorney is.
她和很多其他人都说这样是不对的
She and many others say that this was wrong,
本质上来说 你的行为凌驾于法律之上
that you were basically deemed to be above the law.
其实 所有
Well... that whole...
关于"无人能凌驾于法律之上"的说法
"Nobody's above the law" Thing, I mean,
实际只是空谈
that's kind of a myth, really.
天呐
Jeez.
- 空谈 - 没错
- "A myth"? - Yeah, well,
只有小人物不能凌驾于法律之上
it's only the little people that can't be above the law.
而大人物
The big people...
比如尼克松 他就曾被赦免
Nixon, he got pardoned.
理查德·米尔豪斯·尼克松 第37任美国总统 1974年因“水门事件”辞职 成为美国有史以来第一个主动辞职的总统
他就能凌驾于法律之上
He was above the law.
那些"太大而不能倒闭"的银行
The banks that were "Too big to fail."
俄亥俄州的人♥民♥因它们而死
People in Ohio died because of them.
但它们的行长并未锒铛入狱
They didn't go to jail.
那些银行并没有真的杀人
The banks didn't literally kill anyone.
O.J.和泰迪·肯尼迪也是
O.J. Did, Teddy Kennedy did,
O·J·辛普森被指控在1994年犯下两宗谋杀罪 受害人为其前妻及其好友 经公开刑事审判 因证据存有漏洞 被判无罪
爱德华·肯尼迪 美国律师 民♥主♥党参议员 其政♥治♥生涯因1969年7月的查帕奎迪克事件而受损
乔治·齐默尔曼也是 他就是个
George Zimmerman did... the guy that...
2012年 乔治·齐默尔曼 在佛罗里达州桑福德一个居民区巡逻 开枪射杀了17岁黑人少年特雷翁·马丁 但被判无罪
说的不错
Pretty... pretty good.
真的很不错
I mean, really good, actually.
但她确实看起来
But she... she does seem...
- 不正常 - 是的
- Crazy. - Yeah.
无人能凌驾于法律之上
This idea that nobody is above the law,
即使是美国总统 这种说法
not even the president of the United States...
莫妮卡 我觉得就是玩笑话
I mean, Monica, it's a joke.
克♥林♥顿♥ 尼克松 安德鲁·杰克逊
Clinton, Nixon, Andrew Jackson,
威廉·杰斐逊·克♥林♥顿♥ 第42任美国总统 在任期间涉嫌白水案 特赦门事件 珍尼佛·弗劳尔斯事件等多起丑闻事件
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表