剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
反正你也无所谓了
You've nothing to lose.
你并不是死定了 好吗
You do have an out, all right?
在某些情况下 罪行是可以减免的
There are mitigating circumstances.
我们知道 在你小时候
We know you've been sexually abused
你被性侵过 据我所知
since you're a teenager, from what I understand.
你当时在招聘会上
You were at the jobs massacre.
我们知道是罗斯坦先开枪的
We know Rothstein shot first.
现在说这些都太晚了
It is way too late for any of this.
- 这就是我要说的... - 闭上嘴吧
- That's what I'm saying... - Shut the fuck up!
现在我唯一关心的是那些书
All I care about now is those books.
- 你明白吗 - 我知道 请你听我...
- You got that? - Yeah, well, just listen...
我不要听
I'm not listening to you!
好 好的 好的
All right. Okay, okay. All right, okay.
也许你会想听另一个人的话
Maybe you just might listen to somebody else, then.
等一下
One second.
你好 莫里斯
Hello, Morris.
我是艾达·西尔弗 - 西尔弗女士
- It's Ida Silver. - Mrs. Silver?
我天 莫里斯 你这是怎么了
Oh, goodness, Morris, what's going on with you?
这他妈是什么 "这就是你的生活"吗
What the fuck is this, "This Is Your Life"?
不可置信
Oh, my goodness.
我还记得我们过去是怎么交流的 就你和我
I remember so well how we used to talk, you and I.
你给了我吉米·戈尔德的书
You gave me Jimmy Gold.
没错
I know that.
- 而你现在所做的事... - 没用的
- And what you're doing now... - This isn't gonna work.
就算是你也没有用的
This isn't gonna fucking work.
我只是作为一个曾关心你的人
I'm speaking to you only as someone
在和你讲话而已 莫里斯
who cared about you, Morris.
我现在还关心你
And I still do.
你是一个老到掉牙的糟糕老师
A terrible teacher who aged like shit!
莫里斯 听我说 我明白的 好吗
Morris, listen to me. I get it, okay?
你和我... 你和我有双重的联♥系♥
You and me... we've got a double connect going.
第一 我们俩都因梅赛德斯先生
Number one, we were fucked over, both of us,
而失败
by Mr. Mercedes.
第二 我们俩也都在很小的时候
Number two, we were also fucked over
被罗斯坦欺骗了
at an early age by Rothstein.
你和我是在同一年纪开始读他的吧 对吗
You started reading him the same time as me, right?
大概在十四五岁的时候
What, 14, 15, sometime around there?
那很有帮助 不是吗 让我们觉得愤怒是合乎情理的
That helped a lot, didn't it, legitimizing our rage?
对我们俩个人来说 这都没能起到
That hasn't exactly fuckin' worked out the best
最好的作用 不是吗
for either of us, has it?
你感谢我在法庭上的表现
You thanked me for my service at the courtroom.
你知道我的故事
You know my story.
我总是搞砸事情 这不是真的
I fucked up so often, it's not true.
所以我明白的
So I get it!
但一切都还没结束
But it's not over.
吉米的故事没结束 你知道 我也知道
Jimmy's story isn't over. You know that, I know that.
还有更多
There's more.
所以让我们去寻找它
So let's go find it.
好吗 让我们去寻找
Okay? Let's find it.
只有这样 我们才能搞清楚这件事
It's the only way we have to figure this shit out.
知道吗
You know what?
我觉得你也许是对的
I think you might be right.
但可惜的是 我不吃这一套
On the other hand, nice fuckin' try.
天哪 我很抱歉
Oh, God, I'm so sorry.
不 事情变得糟糕了
No. This is not good.
好了
Okay.
我受到的伤害就是这么深
This is how tight I'm wound.
妈的 我在对一个死人开枪
Fuck! I'm killin' dead people now.
好了 公主殿下
Okay, princess.
这就是我全部的耐心了
That is all the fuckin' patience that I have.
呼气 吸气
Breathe, breathe.
呼气 吸气
Breathe, breathe.
呼吸
Breathe.
这是一个追踪软件
It's trap-and-trace software
利用了玛乔丽手♥机♥上的IMEI
using the IMEI on Marjorie's cell phone.
我从汤姆的手♥机♥里查到了她的号♥码还有其他的信息
I got her number and the rest of her info via Tom's mobile.
等等 IMEI是什么
What, wait, the what?
是国际移♥动♥设备身份码
It's the International Mobile Equipment Identification number.
如果他拿着玛乔丽的手♥机♥ 他也确实拿着
If he's carrying Marjorie's cell phone, which he is,
我们就能追踪他
we should be able to trace it.
- 看见了吗 - 嗯 好多数字啊
- You see this? - Yeah, It's a lot of numbers.
是的 这就是IMEI码
Yeah. That's the IMEI number.
它被印在每个人的手♥机♥电池上
It's printed on everybody's cell phone battery.
有点像是汽车引擎上的车辆识别码
It's kind of like the VIN number on a car engine.
我们将要利用这个码
We're gonna take this code,
信息处理系统
把它同步到汤姆的IPS上
and we're gonna sync it to Tom's IPS.
这样 任何用玛乔丽手♥机♥拨出的电♥话♥
Any incoming call from Marjorie's cell phone,
我们都能够通过蜂窝塔发送的信♥号♥♥
we should be able to triangulate it
来定位它的拨出地点
from a tower cell ping.
让我来看看
I'm gonna start to look.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
- 我找到工作了 - 这么快吗
- I got a job. - Wow, already?
- 在哪里 - 是饮食服务
- Where? - Catering.
- 这样吗 - 我和我前任
- Well... - My ex and I,
我们总说想做这个 做饮食业
we always talked about doing this, starting a catering business.
- 那很好啊 - 对吧
- Wow, that's great. - Right?
食物是我从我妈那学到的唯一东西了
Food is the only thing that I had with my mom...
烘培什么的
baking shit.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
餐车这玩意可是新事物啊
Catering trucks are the new thing!
- 我有工作啦 - 太棒了
- I got a job! - Oh, that's fantastic.
太好了 我不用做妓♥女♥啦
God, I don't have to be a hooker!
- 怎么了 - 我想我发现什么了
- What? - I think I got something.
在我打给皮特前
Just before I call Peter, right,
有没有什么地方 任何地方
there was nowhere, anywhere like friends' houses
是他去过的 朋友的房♥子之类的 有吗
places that he went, anything like that?
我不记得有 他的空闲时间
Not that I remember. Anyway, his free time
都被他爸爸给他的工作占据了
was taken up by working for his father,
你知道的 在真正的房♥产公♥司♥
you know, at the real estate company.
他检查新的项目 他清理建筑物...
He checks out new listings, he clears out buildings...
就像那样的工作 他总是抱怨它们
stuff like that. He complained about it.
好吧 那你最后一次和他说话又是什么时候
Right. And the last time you spoke to him was when?
自从我把他交给芬克尔斯坦后 我就没见过他了
Not a peep from him since I turned him over to Finkelstein.
好吧 有什么消息就通知我 好吗
All right, keep me posted, then, will ya?
我当然会通知你的
Well, of course I will keep you posted.
那你呢 你打电♥话♥让我过来
What about you... you call me to tell me to come over,
却提都不提艾莉也在这
and you don't even mention that Allie is here.
是啊 但她也吓了我一跳啊
Yeah, well, it was a surprise to me too.
惊喜还不止这一个
And not the only one.
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
真的吗 太好了
Oh, my goodness. That's wonderful.
是啊 我也觉得
Yeah, yeah, I think it is, yeah.
- 不要把它看的很严重啊 - 没啊 我觉得很好
- Well, don't think too hard. - No, no, it is.
霍奇斯外公
Grandpa Hodges.
我没想过还会拥有这样的身份 但是...
Not the title that I'd imagined I'd acquire, but...
我知道这样做不像你
I know this is not your given nature,
但是求你 求求你
but please, please,
- 享受做外公的感觉吧 比尔 - 我会的
- enjoy this, Bill. - I am, I am.
我得回去工作了 好吗
I got to get back to work, all right?
- 晚点见 - 好
- I'll see you later. - Yeah.
什么事
Yeah?
- 我发现了一个地点 - 好 在哪
- I've got a location. - Great, where?
在城外
Outside the county line,
我们的北面 上面显示的是乡村路142号♥
just north of us... it says Rural Road 142.
- 北边还是西边 - 阿尔玛住在乡村路142号♥
- North or west? - Alma lives on Rural Road 142.
- 还在听吗 - 我在听
- You there? - Yeah, I'm here.
好 报♥警♥吧 我三十分钟后到
All right, call the police. It'll take me 30 minutes.
告诉他们我会在那
Tell 'em I'll meet them there.
你有多确定
How sure are you on this?
非常确定 相信我
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表