剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
他不会在那里的
He's not gonna show up there.
最好去找男孩的父亲 懂吗
Best bet is the kid's father, you know?
如果皮特还在和他联♥系♥
If Peter's still talking to him...
天啊
Holy shit!
天哪
Holy...
呵呵
Ho ho!
- 不是吧 - 哦
- You're kiddin' me. - Oh...
她在想什么 她居然
What does she think, she can just throw
给车子刷了层新漆
a fresh coat of paint on it?
还挺好看的
I mean... it looks pretty good.
一个杀人工具而已
It's a fuckin' death machine.
就算那些贪生怕死的人都逃跑了
Listen, as far as the people who are scared and afraid go...
霍莉也会无所畏惧地留下
Holly is most definitely fearless.
她究竟为何想买♥♥它
Why would she want it, like, truly?
你觉得这有意义吗
Does it make any sense to you?
我认为你应该开下这辆车
I think you should drive the car.
不用现在就开 但是
I mean, not now, but...
我为什么会想开这辆车
Why the fuck would I want to drive it?
因为它是你的心结
Well, because it's still got a hold on you.
不管你是酗酒还是退休的时候
I mean, it took you over from...
你心里也总想着这辆车
the obsession to the drinking to the retirement
虽然你退休得有点早
that maybe came earlier than it should have.
你做噩梦时总能看到这车
I mean, you see it in your nightmares.
这可是你自己说的
You told me yourself.
你说你看见这车朝你开来
You said you see the car driving straight to you.
这车就是你的梦魇
That's your demons right there.
也许
Maybe it's time you...
你该主动反抗了
took control of them.
这会让你好受些
I mean, it'll make you better off,
不是吗
you know?
它能让你突破自我 比尔
It'll make you a better you, Bill.
能让你做个更称职的父亲
It'll make you a better father.
什么
What?
既然艾莉都已经来你家了
You know, seeing as that you might have a second chance,
这可能是一个新的机会
with Allie being home and all.
你应该试着开这车
I say you should drive the car.
纯属个人建议
That's just my opinion.
你什么时候成人生导师了
Who died and left you Dr. Phil?
卢可能说了些疯话 但是
Look, Lou might be crazy, but...
她说的没错 布雷迪间接地让我们成立了
she was right to say that Brady indirectly gave us...
一个家庭
family.
这事让霍莉加入我们
I mean, it brought us Holly.
她是我们的领袖 我们的守护天使
And Holly's our leader, you know, our guardian angel.
这是无可厚非的
We have to admit that.
嘿
Hey.
等等 这是之前那辆车吗
Wait, is this what I think it is?
是的话 那可太糟了
Because if it is, this is fucked up.
是的 就此问题似乎有不同看法
Yeah. Opinion seems to vary on the issue.
- 给 - 我先上车了
- Listen... - I'll be in the car.
咱们本可以电♥话♥联♥系♥的
I could've told you on the phone.
如果是罗斯坦的案子 就别了
No, when it comes to the Rothstein case,
快说吧 有何发现
I'm eager. What do you got?
我见了阿尔玛·莱恩 她住在城外
Alma Lane... she lives way the hell out of town.
我给你画了一张地图
I drew ya a map.
你需要拿到针对她的拖车
You need to get a search warrant for her trailer
和后院棚屋的搜查令
and the shed behind it.
有什么证据吗
Based on what exactly?
逻辑联♥系♥ 间接证据 个人直觉等等
Connections, circumstantial evidence, intuition, whatever.
知道吗 她和罗斯坦有一腿
Listen, her and Rothstein had an affair.
但结局不太好
He ended it... badly.
地狱之火也不及阿尔玛·莱恩的愤怒
And hell hath no fury like Alma Lane scorned.
我们拿到了她寄给罗斯坦的恐吓信
We got the letters that she sent him... hate mail.
里面有张让人极度不适的画
It's really, really nasty, disturbing shit, okay?
而且 她和那个叫莫里斯·贝拉米的男子
On top of that, she and this Morris Bellamy guy
之前跟你提过的
that I told you about...
他俩已经厮混好几年了
turns out they've been fuckin' for years.
阿尔玛·莱恩唆使他的吗
Alma Lane gets around, huh?
没错 她和莫里斯
Yeah. Both she and Morris...
都是罗斯坦的忠实粉丝
completely obsessed with Rothstein.
还有别的证据吗
And? What else you got?
拜托 我说了很多了 我当时就在她家
I just gave you a ton. Come on, I was out there!
我俩都谈过话了 好吗 那地方再可疑不过了...
I talked to her, right? The place stinks to high heav...
你的确给了我一些线索
You definitely gave me some shit,
我会调查阿尔玛·莱恩
and I'm gonna look into this whole Alma Lane,
和莫里斯·贝拉米的事 但是
Morris fucking Bellamy thing, but...
有更确凿的证据吗
you got anything solid?
仅凭这些 我拿不到搜查令
I... I can't... I can't get a warrant with this.
- 不试试怎么知道 - 意义何在呢
- You can fuckin' try! - What's the point?
仅凭你画的这张拖车藏宝图
No judge is gonna issue me a warrant
没有法官会给我开
based on your fucking trailer park treasure map
- 搜查令的 - 就不能破例一次吗
- that you drew here... - Give me a fuckin' break, will ya?
执法也是需要实证的好吗
Look, the law means facts, okay?
- 少来 - 我们需要提出
- Jesus. - We need to show some sort of
合理的质疑 比如是什么拖车
reasonable suspicion that a specific trailer
哪个棚屋
and a specific shed
- 哪个地点 - 得了 得了
- at a specific location... - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
- 与此有关 - 算了吧
- Is associated with... - For Christ's sake,
你做好自己的本职工作总行吧
will you just do your fuckin' job, will ya?
拟好文件 准备进程
Just draft the paperwork, get the process goin'.
在你提交申请前
I'll get ya something more solid
我保证把更确凿的证据给你 好吗
by the time you're ready to file it, all right?
- 好吧 - 你要相信我
- Okay. - You got to trust me on this.
- 我会有办法的 - 行啦
- I know what I'm talkin' about. - Okay.
但如果你做不到 咱俩就完了
But if we don't get more, we're fucked.
这个混♥蛋♥
Fuckin' asshole.
从昨晚开始我就没和他联♥系♥
I haven't talked to him since last night.
我想他可能不敢打电♥话♥吧
I think he's, uh... he's afraid to call.
为什么
Why?
他知道我和你联♥系♥过
Well, he knows I've been in contact with you.
他还知道我想让警方介入此事
Uh... he knows I wanted to bring the police in.
他只是
He just...
他只是担心事情会变得更糟
I think he thinks it's gonna make it worse.
怎么会更糟呢
How would it make it worse?
在这件事上 皮特
Peter doesn't trust the police
不会相信警♥察♥或者政♥府♥的 真的
or the government, really, for that matter.
而且他为何要相信他们呢
And why should he, though, huh?
我们已经很久没得到政♥府♥援助了
The government hasn't really had our backs in a long time,
特别是来到这里之后
especially not in this town.
另外
Plus, the...
说吧
Go on.
我最近也在读罗斯坦的书
I've been reading Rothstein's stuff lately.
彼得的卧室里还有几本
Peter's got a couple copies up in the bedroom.
其内容绝不是完全支持
It's not exactly a ringing endorsement
政♥府♥机构的
of the establishment.
所以我觉得皮特在做跟吉米·戈尔德一样的事
So I think Peter is doing his own Jimmy Gold thing.
力图拯救世界
Trying to save the day.
力图救回他的妈妈
Trying to save his mom.
一个十六岁小孩的想法 对吧
Yeah, 16-year-old thinking, right?
对 没错
Yeah. Right.
是的
Yeah.
我没什么可说的了 比尔
I don't know what to tell you, Bill.
好吧 其实我想告诉你
All right. Well, here's what I'm gonna tell you.
我们正在通知警方
We're notifying the police,
他们会时刻了解情况以开展行动的
and we're keeping them fully in the loop goin' any further.
不 不 你绝不能这么做
No, no! You can't fucking do that!
我可以 我已经开始了
I can, and I am.
我还需要你的手♥机♥
Also, I want you to give me your phone.
什么 你要干嘛
What? Why?
因为你现在脑子一团乱 汤姆
Because your brain is fucking mush, Tom.
我一眼就看出来了
I can see that just by lookin' at ya, okay?
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表