我要和你一起回去 大爸
I'm coming with you, Daddy!
我的天呐 我能整个夏天都和她在一起
Oh, my gosh! I get to keep her for the whole summer?
-是的 -但你不会想念她吗
- Yeah! - But won't you miss her?
不 不会
No. No.
因为我也要跟你们一起去
Because I'm coming, too!
我的老-- 那你的工作怎么办
My good-- well, what about work?
其实我在密苏里也能完成工作
Well, I figure I could work from there,
然后时不时也能飞回来处理事务
and, you know, fly back when I need to.
避暑纳凉时能被新鲜饼干香气围绕挺好的
Think I could use a summer of smelling fresh biscuits --
还有 显然也能扔饼干
and, apparently, throwing them.
看看这是谁觉得自己第一年就有资格参赛
Well, look who thinks he's gonna qualify his first year.
我们要回去做密苏里人了
We're gonna be Missourians!
有时候你会经历
Sometimes, you have one of those days
被众人围绕着
where you are surrounded by people
却仍然觉得十分孤独的时刻
but you still feel pretty lonely.
你只想回到家人身边汲取安慰
All you want to do is go home to the comfort of your family.
但有时即使是家人都无法给你这种安慰
But sometimes, even your family can't give you that comfort.
因为其实他们也会遭遇和你一样的孤独
Because it turns out they've all had one of those days, too.
你只能隐忍♥地等到这种煎熬结束
All you can do is wait for days like that to be over...
然后你就能好好睡下
so you can go to bed
希望醒来后是美好的一天
and hope you wake up to a better tomorrow.
菲尔
Phil.
菲尔 我好像听到卢克房♥里有声响
Phil, I think I hear something in Luke's room.
又来
Again?
怎么了
What?
我们知道你有多喜欢家庭露营训练日
We know how much you love Family Camp.
但是它被取消了
But it was canceled,
我也觉得你们都早就对它无爱了
and I thought you were all kind of over it.
我们可能对它无爱 但是我们爱着彼此
We may be over it, but we're not over us.
你觉得要不要办个升级版家庭露营训练日
What do you think about Family Camp 2.0?
对啊 菲尔 赶紧的 车马上就要到了
Yeah, Phil, come on. Cab's gonna be here any minute.
你不用收拾点行李吗
Don't you have some packing to do?
为什么我们老是要等你
Why are we always waiting on you?
我不知道我收拾完行李要去哪儿
I don't know where I'm packing for,
但是我太高兴了
but I love this!
真棒 这些看上去多美味啊
All right. How good do these look?
所以它们获评"纽约最佳美食"
That's why they call them "New York's Finest."
就是 有美食的陪伴
Yeah, who needs a campfire
没有篝火露营又如何
when we've got a metal box full of gray water?
好了各位 合个影
Okay, everybody, picture.
女士 能帮我们照张相吗
Uh, ma'am? Would you mind?
站到后面去 你这么高 行了行了
get in the back. Get in the back. You're tall. Okay. Okay.
好了 说茄...
All right. And...
现在又少一部手♥机♥了
And now we're down to three phones.
老板 是老爸
Hey, boss. It's Dad.
我知道我才刚回来上班
I know I just started back,
但是如果可以 我要请几天假
but I'm taking a couple of days off, if that's okay.
如果不可以也没办法 我在华雷斯
And if not, too bad. I'm in Juárez!
老爸 我是米奇
Hey, Dad. It's Mitch.
那个 我现在和小卡在密苏里
Uh, I'm in Missouri with Cam.
不 我不是被他绑过来的
No, it's not a hostage situation.
您能不能顺路到我们家帮忙浇浇花草
Anyway, uh, can you swing by our place and water our plants?
还有 别忘了卧室里的那盆无花果
Oh, and don't forget about the ficus in the bedroom.
我知道你有多爱到我们卧室里去
I know how much you love to go in there.
我是你姐姐 花姑娘
Hey! It's your big sis, ya big sis.
是这样 我们一家今早飞来纽约了
So, we all flew to New York this morning.
幸好老爸回公♥司♥上班 正好替我打掩护
Thank God Dad came back to work. He can cover for me.
无所谓了 对了 我好像没锁后门
Anyway. Listen, I think I left the back door unlocked.
你能帮忙看一下吗
Can you check?
来纽约吧 这里的椒盐脆饼巨大无比
Come to New York! The pretzels are huge!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表