拿到了赫姆的个人档案 还写了超赞的演讲稿
I got Herm's personnel file, and I wrote a kickass speech.
你的眼睛变成蓝黑色了
Your eye is turning black and blue.
还有你的手是怎么了
Yeah, and -- and what happened to your hand?
没什么
Nothing.
我打开档案柜的时候划破了手指
I just gashed it trying to get into the filing cabinet.
只不过缝了一两针 没什么大不了的
Nothing a stitch or two at urgent care can't fix.
"老板" 我们真要这样做吗
"Boss", are we gonna do this?
是的
Oh, we're doing this.
我知道今天发生了很多事
I know it's been a tricky day,
但我很高兴你们俩能在此见证这一切
but I am so glad the two of you are here to see this.
好了 各位 请都过来
Okay, everyone, gather 'round.
都过来
Just bring it in.
请大家把注意力都集中到我这
Let me get your attention here.
老妈 老妈
Mom! Mom!
可恶的冰淇淋蛋糕
Stupid ice cream cake.
我没事 天哪
I'm okay. Ooh. Oh, God.
妈妈 别动
Mom, stay down.
不 我得起来
No. I need this.
我知道你觉得要给我们留下好印象 但真的不用
I know you think you need to impress us, but you don't.
从小到大 你一直都感动着我们
You've impressed us our whole lives.
尤其是今天
And especially today.
除了你 没人能忍♥受这种惩罚
Nobody but you could put up with this much punishment
还继续装下去的
and keep going.
这对我意义重大
It means so much.
真的 但我还有工作要做
It really does, but I've got a job to do.
我要做完它
And I'm gonna do it.
赫姆对很多人来说意义非凡
Herm is so many things to so many people.
在他三个儿子心里 他是榜样
To his three sons, he is a role model.
对他妻子德洛丽丝来说 他是个忠诚的丈夫
To his wife, Dolores, he is a devoted husband.
对于他的六只营救犬来说 他...
And to his six rescue beagles, he...
-弄错赫姆了 -什么
- Wrong Herm. - What?
你说的是赫姆·安德森
You're talking about Herm Anderson.
今天退休的人是赫姆·科沃斯基
Herm Kowalski is the one who's retiring today.
有两个叫赫姆的吗
There are two Herms?
-有三个 -好吧 我放弃
- Three. - Okay, I'm out.
杰
Jay?
在这喝酒呢
In here with the booze.
你怎么样
How are you?
挺好的 怎么了
Fine. Why?
学校来电♥话♥了
The school called,
他们说有个坏孩子取笑了你
and they said that a mean boy made fun of you.
他可能会听到我们的谈话
He can probably hear us from here.
那孩子的耳朵比斯黛拉的还大
Kid had ears bigger than Stella's.
除了这些呢 感觉如何
Other than that, how was it?
就像我玩那个滑滑管一样 不合适
Like me in the tube slide -- not a good fit.
这事不适合我
Just not my thing.
别再跟我说那些增进感情的说辞了
And don't give me that business about bonding,
因为乔根本不知道我在那
because Joe didn't even know I was there.
不知是否能让你好受点
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
陪审员的事被拒绝了
I got rejected from jury duty,
所以你再也不用去学校了
so you don't have to go to school anymore.
妈妈 妈妈
Mommy! Mommy!
今天在学校怎么样
How was your school day?
最棒的一天 因为爸爸去了
Best day ever 'cause Daddy was there.
真的吗
Really?
你喜欢爸爸陪你上学吗
Did you like Daddy being in school?
他做好吃的 还读了书
He made snacks, he read books,
而且现在我管汤米叫大耳朵
and now I call Tommy "Big Ears."
很高兴你喜欢
I'm glad that stuck.
太好了
That's so nice.
爸爸 你明天还去吗
Daddy, can you come back tomorrow?
你真的希望我明天还去吗
Do you really want me to come back tomorrow?
是的
Yeah.
谁又能想到呢
What do you know?
我大受欢迎
I'm a hit.
有人吗
Anyone there?
帮个忙好吗
Little help?
谁
Hello?
汤米
Tommy?
汤米
Tommy.
我被卡在这里了
I'm kind of stuck here.
你能去找个大人来吗
Could you go get a grown-up?
抱歉 听不见你说话
Sorry. Can't hear you.
真的吗
Really?
耳朵那么大都听不到吗
With those ears?
对不起 我不该取笑你
I'm sorry, that was uncalled for.
你想要什么
What do you want?
钱吗 我有钱
Money? I got money.
拿去 信♥用♥卡♥随便刷
Go ahead, use the credit card.
你肯定没我老婆能花钱
You spend less than my wife.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表