I actually remember Teddy Durkas.
他是个可爱的小男孩
He was a lovely boy.
下次他把我的乳♥头♥掐紫时
I'll give him your regards
我会替你问候他的
next time he's making one of my nurples purple.
乔 你做了什么
Ay, Joe, what did you do?!
不是他的错
Oh, it's not his fault.
这些柜子是之前一个家长捐的
These cubbies were donated by a former parent
他觉得自己是个木匠
who fancied himself a carpenter.
我不能说是谁 但是这很讽刺
I can't say who, but it is ironic
他不懂怎么用铁锤 我们也"不能碰这个"了
that he couldn't use a hammer, and now we "Can't touch this."
歌♥手MC铁锤 有过著名歌♥曲"不能碰这个"
你一直说你不能说 然后你又说出来了
You keep saying you can't say, and then you say.
难得能跟成年人说话太幸福了嘛
It's just nice to talk to adults.
我们愿意了 你想要乔吗 他归你们了
We're sold. You want Joe? He's yours.
你们真是太聪明了 提前预定明年
It was very smart of you to get a jump on next year.
明年 今年呢
Next year? What -- what about this year?
我们这里注册起码排到隔年
We enroll at least a year out.
就算是提早 等待名单也超长
And even then, there's a significant waiting list.
-你开玩笑吧 -抱歉 普里契特先生
- You're kidding. - I'm sorry, Mr. Pritchett.
你可以去学习谷仓看看啊
You could try the Learnin' Barn.
听起来不错
Ah, yes. That sounds very nice.
学习谷仓听起来不错吗
The Learnin' Barn sounds nice?
是啊 在我的村子里 只有富裕的孩子
Yes, in my village, only the richest kids
才能在谷仓里学习
were allowed to learn inside the barn.
希望你们喜欢恐龙
Hope you guys like dinosaurs.
我给我们买♥♥了《涉外大饭店2》的票
I got us tickets to "The second best exotic Marigold hotel."
我知道你在开玩笑
I know you're kidding,
但是我觉得第一部超感人
but I found the first one incredibly moving.
我从没意识到商场里有多少人牵着手
I never realized how many people hold hands in malls.
现在同性恋合法了
And now that gays are legal or whatever,
基本上所有人都牵着手
it's basically everyone.
亲爱的 我来牵着你的手 来吧
Honey, I'll hold your hand. Come here.
那是迪兰吗
Is that Dylan?
不 那绝对不是迪兰
No. No, that's -- that's definitely not Dylan.
迪兰
Dylan!
好啊 邓菲一家
Hello, Dunphy family!
真巧啊
What the what?
你好吗 孩子
How you doing, buddy?
生活是一辆过山车 但我够高了 可以乘坐
Life's a roller coaster, but I'm tall enough to ride.
同意
True dat.
海莉 你看起来一如既往的美丽
Haley, you look as yummy as ever.
谢谢 你在忙什么呢
Thanks. What's going on?
我现在在设计T恤
So, I'm designing t-shirts now,
想说服商店卖♥♥我的T恤
and I'm trying to get the stores to sell them.
我穿的就是呢
I'm wearing one.
-撒谎吗 -是生活
- "Lie"? - "Live."
V领也代表一个字母
The neck is the "V."
跨时代创意啊
Game changer.
是啊 我还有很多很棒的带V的词语
Yeah, and I've got all these great "V" words.
爱情 鸽子
"Love," "Dove" --
-走开 -州长
- Leave. - ..."Governor."
这主意真棒
That is such a cool idea.
真高兴见到你
It's so good to see you.
你想抽空喝杯咖啡吗
Do you want to get some coffee sometime?
我现在就没事啊
I'm not doing anything right now.
看电影呢
Movie.
不错 但不是所有带V的词都有用 邓太太
Nice try, but not all "V" words work, Mrs. D.
你俩玩得开心哦
Have fun, you two.
你迪什么迪啊
"Dylan!"
七月
米奇尔 你知道我们女儿在吃蕃茄酱三明治吗
Mitchell, are you aware our daughter's eating a ketchup sandwich?
真好 她找到吃的了
Good, she found something.
你今天没去买♥♥菜啊
So, you didn't go grocery shopping today.
我会去的 但我要先去做瑜伽
I am gonna go, but after yoga.
你应该跟我一起来
You should come with me,
因为你看起来真的很紧绷
'cause you seem really tense.
他们有那种五分钟的班
well, maybe they have a five-minute class
能挤进我橄榄球夏令营和驾校之间吗
I could sneak in between football camp and driver's ed?
不 我很为你和你的葡萄柚骄傲
No, I'm very proud of you and your grapefruit.
这是克莱斯勒大厦
Chrysler building.
米奇尔远比我想象中
Mitchell really embraced
更欣然地接受了
this whole "take a little break" thing
短暂休假这件事
far more than I expected.
可是这么多年来都是他在赚钱养家
But for years, he supported both of us
让我自♥由♥发展爱好
while I pursued my passions --
比如摄影 嘻哈舞 猎狐
photography, hip-hop dancing, fox hunting.
所以我没资格催他去找工作
So I couldn't be the one to tell him to get a job.
不过也许别人可以
But maybe somebody else could.
查理 我是卡梅伦
Charlie? It's -- it's, uh, Cameron.
我丈夫米奇尔曾为您工作过
My husband Mitchell used to work for you.
我记得你
I remember you.
真是惊喜啊
Yeah, what a nice surprise.
就是 真疯狂
I know! Crazy!
就跟我告诉米奇尔是鸡的那狐狸一样疯狂
Crazy like that fox I told Mitchell was chicken.
很明显吧 我跟踪了查理
Was it clear? I-I stalked Charlie.
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
米奇尔和我昨天晚上还在谈论你
Mitchell and I were just talking about you last night.
你好吗
How are you?
我不想拿我的问题来打扰你
Well, I don't want to burden you with my problems.
不过我的游艇好像不够大了
I think I've outgrown my boat.
-米奇尔好吗 -他很好
- How is Mitchell? - He's fine.
实际上 他最近收到好几份工作邀请
Actually, he's fielding a few job offers right now,
但是遇到点小麻烦
and he's running into problems
因为他一直拿所有人跟你比
because he keeps comparing everyone to you.
有时候我都觉得
Sometimes I think the only thing
唯一能让他好受的办法
that's gonna make him feel better
是您再提供一份工作给他
is if you offered him another job.
什么 我愿意
What the hell? I'll do it.
-真的吗 -我要买♥♥一艘新游艇
- Really? - Yeah, I'm getting a new boat.
我会找米奇尔说的
And I will talk to Mitchell.
我怀念那张三美元
I miss that $3 bill.
你们安排好了分手时间
You scheduled your breakup?
对 劳动节 我回学校的日子
Yes, Labor Day. That's when I leave for school.
86%的长距离恋爱最终失败
86% of long-distance relationships end in failure.
这是唯一合理的行为
It's the only logical course of action.
这是我听过最不浪漫的事
That is the least romantic thing I've ever heard.
继续在一起啊
Stay together.
错了 应该分手
Wrong. Break up.
大学是世界上最诱人的糖果店
College is the sexiest candy store in the world.
你可不想闭紧着嘴巴进去
You don't want to show up with your jaws wired shut.
不 就拿我跟海莉的经验来说
No, take it from Haley and me.
分开再在一起
It's hard to be apart and then together
再分开再在一起
and then apart and then together
再分开 被海军给拒了
and then apart and then turned down by the marines
再在一起 真的好难
and then together.
不敢相信那个傻瓜又回到我们的生活中
I can't believe we've got that dodo back in our lives.
至少海莉开心了
At least Haley's happy.
亲爱的 你至少把那T恤给脱了吧
Honey, could you at least take that T-shirt off?
熟食店里的人很喜欢 他们可得意了
They loved it at the deli. They were kvelling.
oy vey意第绪语 类似"哎哟"
大家好
Hey-oh!
-安迪 -你好
- Andy! - Hi.
抱歉打扰了你们 我只是想把这些给你
Sorry to interrupt. I just want to get these to you.
-这是跟贝伍德的合约 -太棒了
- Here is the closing on Baywood. - Awesome.
这是强森的报价 只要签名就好
And this is the Johnsons' offer, all set for signatures.
你已经破茧成蝶了 哥们
You've done a real mitzvah, buddy.
希望还不错
I hope that's good.
好久没见过你了
I -- it's been awhile since I've seen you.
我多加了好多班
Yeah, I've been putting a lot of hours in,
为婚礼多赚些钱
trying to earn extra money for this wedding.
你好 我是迪兰 海莉的男朋友
Hola. I'm Dylan, Haley's boyfriend.
我是安迪 我不知道你们已经复合了
I'm Andy. I didn't realize you two are back together.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表