You're so grown-up now.
是啊 这是曼尼
Yeah. Uh, this is Manny.
玛丽安以前是我们的保姆
Marianne used to be our babysitter.
还记得以前你跟我求婚吗
Remember when you asked me to marry you?
"我外[爱]你 玛丽安"
"I wuv you, Marianne."
很高兴见到你 我们得走了
Well, nice to meet you. We should get going.
好吧 再见了 给家里带好
Okay. Bye, guys. Best to your family, okay?
我真想看看知道你堕落成这样之后
I'd like to see the look on Mawianne's face
玛丽安脸上会是什么表情
if she knew what a degenerate you turned into.
下一个
Next.
我来吧 凯尔
I'm here, Kyle.
又见面了
Hello again.
我能帮你们做什么
How can I help?
我们要怎么办 我妈随时都会回来的
What are we gonna do? Mom's gonna be home any minute.
"亲爱的 你看到我的电脑了吗"
"Hola, papi. Have you seen my computer?"
"当然了 妈妈 就在那
"Oh, sure, Mom. It's over there,
有个没穿衣服的女孩正在里边
where that naked girl's entertaining
取悦她学校的篮球队员呢"
her school's basketball team."
我跟艾丽克斯视频一下
I'm face-timing Alex.
她会知道怎么办
She'll know what to do.
怎么了 卢克
What's up, Luke?
电脑出了点小问题 屏幕不动了
Computer glitch. The screen's frozen.
-让我看看 -还是不要了
- Let me see. - I'd rather not.
所以是黄♥片♥
So porn.
好吧 我先把这篇论文写完
Well, I just have to finish this paper.
我一小时后打给你
I'll call you in an hour.
你好呀 小可爱
Oh, hey there, cutie pie.
谢谢夸奖 艾丽克斯 但你能快点写
Thank you, Alex, but could you please hurry
-然后给我们回电♥话♥吗 -我是和
- and call us back? - I was talk--
她知道我对她而言就是禁果
She knows I'm forbidden fruit.
我确信她因此更被我吸引了
I'm sure that's half the appeal.
杰
Jay!
杰
Jay?
你醒了多久了
How long since you have been up?
我醒了没多久
Oh, about a minute before you.
你能帮我个忙吗
Oh, can you do me a favor?
你能不能去看看洗的衣服
Can you go and look at the laundry?
我觉得好像洗好了
I think it's done.
当然了 但是亲爱的 我睡得有点不舒服
Sure, but, honey, I think I slept kind of weird.
你能去楼上帮我把加热垫拿下来吗
Could you run back upstairs and get me my heating pad?
斯黛拉为什么拼命要去那里
Why is Stella going crazy there?
斯黛拉 快走开
Stella, get out of here!
你们好 大家都怎么样啊
Hi, there. How's everybody doing?
斯黛拉怎么了
What's up with Stella?
你们俩去哪了
Where have you two been?
那是我的电脑吗
Is that my computer?!
-别打开它 -别打开它
- Don't open that! - Don't open that!
-那是乔的飞机吗 -别开门
- Is that Joe's plane? - Don't open that!
看起来这有不少未解之谜啊
A lot of unanswered questions here, it seems like.
我看我们都先各退一步
Why don't we all just...take a step back?
放轻松
Nice and easy.
好了 所以
Okay, so...
我现在要出去散个步
now I am going to go and take a little walk.
卢克和我要上楼做作业
Luke and I have some homework to do upstairs.
而我 要去小朋友的房♥间
And I'm going... to the little boy's room.
除了我们这里 他们每桌都拍了照片
They have taken pictures at every table but ours.
美国著名新纪实摄影家
因为他们的摄影师不是黛安·阿勃斯
Because their photographer isn't Diane Arbus.
关于吸血鬼的故事
不然还有谁愿意记录这场《热夜之梦》
Who else would want a record of this Fever Dream?
你还要吃这个吗
Are you gonna finish this?
他们没准备工作餐
They didn't budget a staff meal.
我们穷是我们自己的错
It's our own fault we're poor.
我们有钱的时候
When we had money,
把钱都花来雇喝醉的水手了
we spent it all on drunken sailors.
你是想说"像喝醉的水手一样花钱"吧
You mean "like drunken sailors"?
当然了
Sure.
胡娇 你走之前
Pepper, before you run off again,
为什么所有人都当我们像贱民一样
why is almost everyone here treating us like pariahs?
你们不是冰冷地拒绝了
Well, you didn't help yourselves by the cold way
前两个婚礼邀请吗
you declined those last two wedding invitations.
我们没有收到邀请啊
We didn't get those invitations.
但我收到你们的回复了啊
I got the RSVPs myself
给亚当和迈克以及菲利克斯和乔丹的回复
to Adam and Michael and Felix and Jordan.
只在"无法出席"那一栏画了个大叉
Just a big "X" In the "Will Not Attend" Box.
没有理由 没有礼物
No excuse, no gift.
你当然可以引起别人的不快
Of course you put people off.
只是这并没什么风度
It's just not classy.
这些布丁得放了多少天了
How old are these pudding cups?!
过来 亲爱的
Come, carino.
在大厅里有个自动售货机
There's a vending machine in the lobby.
如果我在它旁边倒下了
If I lie down next to it,
你会把它推到我身上让我死吗
will you push it over on me?
为什么我们回复了从未收到的婚礼邀请函
How could we RSVP to wedding invitations that we never got?
参加聚会的人们 让我们跳起来吧
Okay, party people, on your feet.
如果我提前离开 你俩有意见吗
You guys cool if I take off?
不 亲爱的 你怎么了
No. Sweetie, what's been going on with you?
自从我们到这你就想着走
You've wanted to leave since we got here.
你们都去跳舞吗
Hey, y'all coming?
管它呢 去跳吧
Might as well.
走啦 莉莉 我们去跳舞
Come on, Lily. Let's go dance.
不 不跳 这太尴尬了
No! No dancing. It's too embarrassing.
不是的 你跳得非常棒 亲爱的
No. You're a good dancer, sweetie.
不是说我 说你们呢
Not me. You two.
什么
What?
你不喜欢我们跳舞 为什么
You don't like our dancing? Why?
还问为什么
Why?
你们跳得并不好 所以我讨厌婚礼
You're not good. That's why I hate weddings.
等等 莉莉 你是不是回复了一些婚礼邀请
Wait, Lily, did you RSVP to some weddings
却没有告诉我们
and not tell us?
是的 惩罚我吧 给我禁足吧
Yes. Punish me, ground me.
我就是不想看你俩跳舞的丑态了
I just can't watch it again.
你绝对会被惩罚的
Oh, you're gonna be punished.
米奇尔 等一下 我理解她的感受
Mitchell, wait. I know how she feels.
我俩真的令你那么难堪吗
Did we really embarrass you that bad?
是的 我依然爱你们 但
Well, yeah. I mean, I still love you, but...
为什么你的肩膀在动
Why are your shoulders moving?
我们一直知道
Well, we always knew there
我们俩有某些地方让你厌烦
would be something you didn't like about us.
我们只是很高兴
We're just glad that
令你不快的竟是我们如此擅长的事情
it's something we're so good at.
如果有人问起 就说我是和你们一起来的
If anybody asks, I'm with you.
是的 加文 我准备好了你要的
Yes, Gavin, I got everything you asked for,
而且我马上到
and I'm on my way.
我要给老板做这么多跑腿的事
All these errands I have to do for my boss.
我发誓如果要不是因为我
I swear, if it wasn't for me,
他什么也弄不好
he'd never get anything.
海莉 拜托 我正试图弄清
Haley, please. I'm trying to figure out
你妈妈是如何自己完成那么多事的
how your mom's getting all these things done by yourself.
当海莉给了我一个倾听自己心声的机会
When Haley finally gave me a chance to hear myself think,
我突然想到了
it hit me.
会不会是克莱尔请了个助手
Could Claire be using an assistant?
我决定追溯今天她说的每件差事
I decided to retrace every errand she allegedly ran today
并且计算时间
and time it out.
普里契特橱柜公♥司♥
从早上九点到下午一点半她在开会
She was in meetings from 9:00 A.M. To 1:30,
假设她有九十分钟来买♥♥海莉的裙子
leaving her a 90-minute window to buy Haley's dress,
到商场找斯坦取艾丽克斯的礼物
see Stan at Best Buy for Alex's present,
然后开车回家
then speed home,
然后她可以开始烤纸杯蛋糕
where she could start baking the cupcakes,
从车♥库♥里把冰淇淋搅拌器搬出来
drag the churn in from the garage,
搅拌 包装 上霜
churn, wrap, and frost,
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表