我不是
No.
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria.
是我
Yes.
彩色纸带 彩灯
Streamers, twinkle lights.
"性感曼尼"
"Sexy Manny"?
我希望这里有个好医生的电♥话♥号♥码
I hope there's a number to a good therapist in here.
我可没时间跟你扯这个
I don't have time for this.
这是什么
What is this?
我怎么说来着
Well, well, well.
你看看这个
Would you look at that?
我说要顺其自然 你猜怎么着
I said to leave things alone, and what do you know?
啦啦队员想通了 你是不是该承认错了
The cheerleader came through, so apology accepted.
你瞎说什么呢
What are you talking about?
她这么做是因为老娘震住她了
She did this because I scared her.
好吧 不管是我们对了还是你错了
Well, whether we were both right or just me,
关键都在于船到桥头自然直
the point is things worked themselves out,
所以我觉得我们可以回家了
so I think we can go home.
卡莉 你好
Carly, hello.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much
把曼尼的储物柜装饰得这么漂亮
for doing such a great job on Manny's locker.
我还没把装饰弄上去呢
I haven't decorated it yet.
什么 那是谁
What? But then who would --
我猜我们会一直傻傻分不清楚 所以就
Well, I guess we'll never know, so...
卡梅隆
Cameron.
好吧 是我做的
Okay, fine, I did it.
说好的要让母性的本能散发光辉呢
What happened with letting mother nature take its course
就像你电脑里那些水獭那样
like the otters in your computer?
-小的那只死掉了 -什么
- The little one's dead. - What?
那只母水獭袖手旁观
The mother, she did nothing
任由老鹰把小水獭啄烂了
while an eagle pecked it apart.
大自然太残忍♥了
Nature is cruel.
你帮曼尼装饰了储物柜
You decorated Manny's locker?
我装饰了八个人的
I decorated eight of them.
这传统已经濒临废灭了
This tradition's on fumes.
厄尔·钱伯斯
董事长
好了
All right.
这就是了吧
So, this is it, huh?
贼鼠的老巢
The rat's nest.
杰克·罗德 早期《天堂执法者》主演男星
哎哟喂 你好啊 杰克·罗德
Well, well, well, aloha, Jack Lord.
"厄尔 你是衣柜之王"
我的名片盒里还有你的名片呢
I remember you from my rolodex.
太糗了 我居然被你拉进坑里了
I'm so embarrassed. I can't believe I fell for it.
最起码你最后明白了
Well, at least you finally realized
这不只是什么简单的竞争
this is not some silly rivalry.
让我把他的雪茄找出来 在我二弟上摩擦摩擦
Now let me get at his cigars so I can drag my deal across it.
好吧 我得说
Okay, I have to say,
威士忌的劲儿过去了
the scotch is starting to wear off
我重新考虑了下这个计划 老爸
and I'm having second thoughts about this plan, Dad.
还有什么好考虑的
What's there to think about?
你给我照张
You take a picture of me
我用二弟摩擦这些雪茄的照片
dragging my deal across the cigars,
等他把它们都抽完
we give him enough time to smoke them,
然后再把照片发给厄尔
and we send the photo to Earl.
首先 这样一来厄尔手上就会有一张
First of all, Earl will then have a picture of you
你脱了裤子的照片
with your pants down,
而我也会记住这个可怕的画面
and I'll have that same picture
萦绕脑中 余生难忘
in my brain for the rest of my life.
你怎么就突然开始嫌弃看别人的二弟呢
Suddenly you're squeamish about seeing another man's deal?
那个家伙耍了你 米奇尔
The man made a fool of you, Mitchell!
你说得对 我想太多了
You're right. I'm overthinking it.
放它出来吧
Whip it out.
让你二弟乖乖待在裤子里 普里契特
Keep your deal in your pants, Pritchett!
所有人都管那叫二弟吗
Okay, does everybody call it a deal?
怎么我从来没听说
How have I never heard of this?
厄尔 你这次太过分了
You've gone too far this time, Earl.
把我的家人都扯进来了
Bringing my family into this.
就是 你怎么能这样 我那么信任你
Yeah. How could you? I trusted you.
我在我爸面前替你辩护
I defended you to my father,
你却把我当傻子耍
and you made me look like a fool!
而这都是为了什么呢 衣柜吗
And all for what? Closets.
你在讽刺那个让所有人开始新的一天时
You mean the place that people start each day,
都能从里面选出一身带来自信的靓装
choosing an outfit that gives them
让他们能追求梦想的那个地方吗
the confidence to achieve their dreams?
还是说那个能让奖金室摇身一变卧室
Or that magical space that turns a bonus room
让房♥子成为家的那一方神奇天地
into a bedroom and a house into a home?
全赖你用了廉价的材料
Thanks to cheap materials,
你卖♥♥的衣柜把房♥子都变成火险区了
your closets turn a house into a fire trap!
对于那事我们选择不上诉
We pleaded no contest.
但是我们没承认有罪
That is not an admission of guilt.
你逼我的 我要把二弟喊出来
I'm doing it. I'm taking my deal out.
你想得美 起来 起来
The hell you are! Get up! Get up!
我要像碾蛋壳一样把你的头碾碎
I'll crush your skull like an egg!
他们还说本学期结束前
And they say by the end of the semester,
我们就能做基因组测序了
we'll know how to sequence a genome.
我不太懂基因组
I don't know about genomes,
不过在我爸他们家那边
but on my father's side of the family,
倒是有个花♥园♥地精[音同基因]
we do have a garden gnome.
他拿蘑菇当伞撑
He uses a mushroom as an umbrella.
曼尼 该你说了
Manny, you're up.
请允许我承认
Can I just say it's so amazing
能和你们两位待在一起真是太棒了
spending some time with you two.
我真是烦透了肤浅的
I am so sick of superficial,
以自我为宇宙中心的高中女孩
self-absorbed high-school girls.
天啊 我超讨厌高中女孩
Oh, my god, I hated high-school girls.
啦啦队员是她们中最糟的
The worst are cheerleaders.
她们以前经常嘲笑我的脊柱矫正背带
They used to make fun of me behind my back brace.
准"背"好听听这句话吧
Well, brace yourself for this.
你现在很性感
You look hot now.
曼尼 还是你上吧
Manny, you're up.
请原谅我的朋友
Forgive my friend.
你们两个实在太美了
It's just that you two are so beautiful,
有点让我们不知所措
it's a little intimidating.
好吧
Okay.
大学并不像我们预想得那样
College isn't going the way we thought.
自从来到这里 我们都还没亲过男生
Neither of us has kissed a guy since we got here.
所以...
So...
你是指我们吗
You mean us?
-是的 -现在吗
- Yeah. - Now?
根据校园规定
In accordance with campus regulations,
你们已经获得我们的许可了
you have our consent.
好棒
Yes!
谢谢 我马上回来
Thank you. I'll be right back.
口香糖 口香糖 我需要口香糖
Gum, gum, gum. I need gum.
我没有
I don't have any.
谢谢
Thanks.
我终于联♥系♥上桑杰了
I finally got through to Sanjay.
这是隐私吧
Sounds personal.
我可不想打探你的隐...
I don't want to stick my nose into your --
他跟我分手了
He broke up with me.
他跟别人好上了
He's seeing someone else.
你现在应该很想一个人待着吧
Um, you probably want to be alone right now.
我已经成一个人了
I am alone.
别这样
Come on.
你会好起来的
You'll be okay.
那...
That's, uh...
我也只会用这句安慰人了
That's really all I got.
卢克 快点
Luke, hurry up.
她们快要恢复理智了
They're starting to come to their senses.
去吧 我没事
Go. It's fine.
我还是留下来陪着艾丽克斯吧
I'm gonna stay with Alex.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表