Oh, damn it.
可是掌控大局的人还在
Captain's chair is not empty.
让我来帮你吧
I'm here. Let me help you.
-你确定 -确定
- Seriously? - Seriously, huh?
我们要送100个装了镜子的门
Okay. Well, we need to take a delivery of 100 mirrored doors,
可是一号♥二号♥仓库都满了
but warehouse one and two are both full.
我知道怎么办 我能行
Okay, I know what to do. I've got this. Uh...
如果我们把抽屉全部塞到四号♥装卸车间
What if we move the drawers into that busted semi
那个烂半挂车里呢
in loading dock four?
-那样可以 因为 -二号♥仓库就空出来了
- And that works because-- - That frees up warehouse two.
最坏无非我们要晚一天才送到
Worst-case scenario, we're a day late on delivery.
客户会生气了
But they'll be mad at us.
如果我们在运费上折中一下呢
We'll give them a break off shipping?
我不知道 也许
I don't know. Maybe like --
打九折
10%! Ha.
成功了
We did it. Yeah!
干得漂亮 大伙
Good job, team.
我在这里的工作就是
You see, what I did there
构建一个解决问题的整体框架
is I created a framework for problem solving,
但是我不会直接告诉他们答案
and I didn't spoon-feed them the answers.
这就是绝妙的管理技能
It's just good management.
-是啊 -太绝妙了
- Yeah. - That's exactly what it looked like.
杰 我需要你帮忙决定 不好
Hey, Jay, I need a decision on that -- oh, boy.
回来 多姆
Get back here, Dom.
要决定什么
What needs to be decided?
赫姆要退休了 我们要为他举办派对
Well, we're throwing that party later for Herm's retirement,
杰特别擅长
and Jay's just sort of the master
给别人选蛋糕
when it comes to picking out cakes.
我来吧 我来选蛋糕
Oh, I'm here. I can pick out a cake.
冰淇淋蛋糕
Ice cream cake.
我说不好
I don't know about that.
就是个蛋糕而已 就它了
It's a cake. It'll be fine.
-有什么方式能让我联♥系♥ -赶紧去买♥♥吧
- Okay, is there a number where I could reach... - Just get it.
到杰吗
Jay?
不管事大事小
No matter how big or small the issue,
下属希望他们的领导有决断力
people want their leaders to be decisive.
-绝对的 -当然
- Oh, definitely. - Of course.
-什么口味 -薄荷味
- What flavor? - Mint chip.
-还是算了 -我说了薄荷味
- I'll come back. - I said mint chip!
乔 你想...
Hey, Joe! You want to...
我看起来像《灵异第六感》里的布鲁斯·威利斯
I'm like Bruce Willis in "The Sixth Sense."
杰 你能把手工桌
Jay, will you please put the craft table
放到麻毯上吗
over on the hemp rug?
不
No.
你说不爱用"不"这个字 可我咋老听见你用
For a word you don't use, I'm sure hearing it a lot.
那个才是手工桌
That's the craft table.
你现在拿的是情感桌
You're holding the feelings table,
我们只在谈论各自感受的时候才用
where we talk about how we feel.
桌子先生 我真想把你摔在她身上
Hey, Mr.Table, I feel like breaking you over a hippie.
你可是律师
Well, you're the lawyer.
我什么时候才能再去陪审团啊
When can I go to jury duty again?
我也不知道
you know, I have no idea.
你算是第一个问这种问题的人
You're literally the first person who has ever asked that.
我太难过了
I am so frustrated.
这让我想起小时候还在村子里
This reminds me when I was a little girl in my village
当时我们一点权力[电力]都没有
and we had no power.
你是说村里的电视
Oh, this is the story about the TV set
全靠驴子发电那个故事吗
powered by the donkey, right?
不是 我说的是政♥治♥权力
No, political power.
我们没有任何发言权
We had no say in anything.
可现在我是美国人了
But now I am an American,
我以为事情会不一样
so I thought things were going to be different.
我想要听证词 看证据
I wanted to listen to testimony, look at the evidence,
看到有人带着新的信息闯进来
have somebody burst in with new information.
米奇尔 猜猜发生了什么
Mitchell, guess what just happened.
你早回家了
You're home early.
我周一周三周五都有两小时的午休
I have a two-hour lunch Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
夏天也不用工作
And summers off.
我要开始拿低薪了
I'm beginning to get the low pay.
这是刚刚发来的
This just in.
胡娇说 如果杰马库斯和雷蒙德都来 他就不来了
Pepper says he's not coming if both J'marcus and Raymond are here.
我要是想在这么小的地方经受这么大的压力
"If I wanted this much tension in a space that small,
我还不如去我妈那里
I'd go up to my mother's room."
这太刻薄了
That's not nice.
我们不能再来一个糟糕的派对了
We can't afford to have another bad party.
你现在就得打给雷蒙德取消邀请
You have to call Raymond right now and un-invite him.
我不敢相信你和胡娇
I-I can't believe you and Pepper
居然对人毫无同情心
aren't being more compassionate about this.
雷蒙德也是人啊
Raymond is a human being.
为什么不能邀请玛吉库斯和罗兰德他们俩
What is the problem with inviting Majarcus and Roland?
他们分手了
They had a horrible breakup.
就在几个月前
Months ago.
歌♥洛莉亚 你说呢
Gloria, what do you think?
在作出判决之前 我需要更多信息
I think I need to know more before I adjudicate.
判决
Adjudicate?
在天空晴朗 驴子还有劲的时候
When the skies were clear and the donkey was very strong,
我们会看《洛杉矶法律》
we would watch "L.A. Law".
那是模型屋
That is the mockup room.
大伙好啊
Hey, guys.
继续做模型[嘲笑]
Keep up the mocking.
保持幽默总是有必要的
It's important to keep it fun.
看看 设计团队正在开会
Look at that. The design team's having a meeting.
你说我们要不要进去
What do you say we go in there
说几句"干得好"之类的
and give them a couple "Attaboys", huh?
不了 他们看上去很忙
No. No, they look really busy.
别说笑了
Don't be silly.
每个人都想跟老板面对面接触
Everybody wants face time with the boss.
老妈 你还好吗
Mom, are you okay?
艾丽克斯 我没事
Alex, I'm fine.
-我的天 -怎么了
- Oh, my God. - What?
你的瞳孔就跟五分硬币一样大
Your pupil is the size of a nickel.
感觉像是半个你正在咆哮
It looks like half of you went to a rave.
克莱尔 我们有个库存问题
Claire, we have a storage problem.
如果是带镜子的门的事 我应该已经解决了
If it's those mirrored doors, I think I solved that one.
不是 有个白♥痴♥给赫姆订了一个冰淇淋蛋糕
No, some idiot ordered Herm an ice cream cake.
你们这么叫人白♥痴♥不好
I don't think that name-calling--
等等 这跟库存有什么关系
wait, how is that a storage problem?
冰箱里根本放不下那玩意儿
The damn thing won't fit in the freezer.
融化得跟什么似的
It's melting like a son of a bitch.
行 那就找一间最小的房♥间
Well, then, um, find the smallest room we've got
把冷气开到最大
and crank the A/C full blast, hmm?
-好建议 -谢谢你
- That's a great idea. - Thank you.
或许我们还能把杂物间的温度调高点
Maybe later, we could turn the heat up in the broom closet,
好烤些玛芬蛋糕吃
bake muffins.
完全悲剧
Complete disaster.
我有话要说
I'm gonna say something.
你们这么说也太荒唐了吧
You people are being ridiculous.
不就是个该死的薄荷蛋糕吗
It's a freaking mint chip cake.
薄荷味的吗
Mint chip?
是的 薄荷味
Yeah, mint chip.
你们会喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
就算它融了一点 那又如何
And if it's melting, so what?
我们把派对提前就是了
We move the party up a little.
干脆 你们叫所有人
In fact, why don't you tell everybody
在十分钟内布置好一切
to be in the mill in 10 minutes.
但是杰赶不过来
But Jay's not here.
对呀 谁来给赫姆致告别词呢
Yeah, who will give Herm's farewell speech?
我啊
I will.
我会给他一个此生最棒的告别词
Give him the best farewell speech Herm has ever heard.
老妈 你确定你要上吗
Mom, are you sure you're up for this?
就是 你看起来晕乎乎的
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表