我饿死了
I'm starving.
那有可能是给我做的吗
Any chance that's for me?
不 是给老妈做的
Oh, no. It is for Mom.
我打算今晚做些坏决定
I'm planning on making some bad choices tonight,
我需要她站在我这一边
and I'm gonna need her on my side.
这种小算盘我从没实现过
I never realized the forethought
全都落空成了遗憾
that went into being a disappointment.
早啊 米奇舅舅 你来干什么
Hey, Uncle Mitch. What are you doing here?
什么干什么 今天可是米奇舅舅的生日欢乐日
What do you mean? It's Uncle Mitchell's Birthday Fun Day.
米奇舅舅的生日欢乐日兑换券
我们知道
We know!
当然啦
Yeah! Yeah!
你终于来兑现它了 我们好开心
We are so excited you are finally cashing this in.
我也是
Me too.
米奇舅舅上个生日的时候我们忘了送礼物
We forgot to get Uncle Mitchell a present for his last birthday.
所以我们想到了这个绝妙的主意
So, we came up with this great idea --
和我们共享欢乐一日的兑换券
A coupon for a fun day with the three of us.
这主意很完美 因为它不仅棒
It was perfect because it was so sweet
我们也不用真的去兑现
and we'd never have to do it.
我希望你准备好迎接第一个大惊喜了
I hope you're ready for your first big surprise!
准备好了
I am.
超级乐享煎蛋卷
It's a super-fun omelet!
是啊
Aww! Uh, yeah!
如果你在纳闷这究竟有什么超级乐享的
And if you were wondering what is so super-fun about that,
这是因为随蛋附送的是
is that it comes with a -- a side of, uh...
卢克的煎蛋卷舞
Luke's omelet dance!
别害羞 你不是都练了一周吗
Don't be shy. You've been practicing all week. Come on.
好吧
Okay. Uh...
*今天是你的生日*
*It's your birthday*
*我是个煎蛋卷*
*I'm an omelet*
*今天是你的生日*
*It's your birthday*
*我是个煎蛋卷*
*I'm an omelet*
今天是你的生日
It's your birthday
这真是个现实的梦魇
This is a living nightmare.
他为何会直接过来
Why would he just show up?
他不应该给我们先打个招呼吗
Shouldn't he have given us some notice?
我似乎记得他打电♥话♥说过这事
I kind of remember him calling about it,
但我肯定会记在手♥机♥上
But I would've put it in my phone --
-记着呢 -果不其然
- Oh, there it is. - Of course.
天啊 我现在是应该在照看一只猫的
Oh, my god. I'm supposed to be cat-sitting.
我们得想出个好主意
We have to figure out something good.
他总是在我们生日第一个打电♥话♥祝贺
He's the first to call us on our birthdays,
他还总会送给我们超赞的礼物
and he always gets us amazing presents.
你有在听我讲话吗
Are you even listening to me?
一只猫不吃东西能活多久
How long can a cat go without eating?
海莉 他是世界上最棒的舅舅
Haley, he is the best uncle there is.
这玩意儿可不能是我们的礼物
This cannot be our present.
*今天是你的生日*
*It's your birthday*
*我是个煎蛋卷 今天是你的生日*
*I'm an omelet, it's your birthday*
我不清楚这是什么情况 但我喜欢
I don't know what's happening, but I love it.
-今天是你的生日 -今天是我的生日
- It's your birthday. - It's my birthday.
-我是个煎蛋卷 -你是个煎蛋卷
- I'm an omelet. - You're an omelet.
如果你再笑 我就自己弄我的指甲
If you're going to keep giggling, I'll do my own nails.
抱歉 只不过太好笑了 这种情景置换
I'm sorry -- it's just funny, the juxtaposition.
美国美甲行业内有许多亚洲人 著名的如凤姐
我懂 因为我是亚裔
I get it -- I'm Asian.
这可是种族歧视 大爸
It's racist, Daddy.
抱歉
Sorry.
前缀加国籍在美国也算作一定的歧视
莉莉 瞧瞧谁来了 我们可爱的加拿大房♥客
Lily, look who it is -- our lovely Canadian guests.
请进
Please come in.
楼上住的怎么样
How is everything upstairs?
楼上跟个宫殿一样
It's like a palace up there.
我还想着会不会遇到高登·平森特呢
I keep expecting to run into Gordon Pinsent.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
在楼下这里他不算是个大影星吗
Is he not a big movie star down here?
不算 但是感谢你们提供的瑞安·雷诺兹
No. But thank you for Ryan Reynolds.
二者皆为加拿大演员
还有件事 我们要去中国剧院
One little thing -- we're going to see the handprints
看星光大道的手印 我担心
at the Chinese Theater, and I'm worried
罗布穿短裤会显得不礼貌
it's going to look disrespectful if Rob wears shorts.
亲爱的 外面可有13度 我才不要穿长裤
Honey, it's 55 degrees out. I'm not wearing long pants.
调侃加拿大的气候
没事的 那是好莱坞
You're fine. It's Hollywood.
还有人不♥穿♥裤子在那逛呢
There'll be people there with no pants.
你好 莉莉
Hi, Lily.
莉莉 跟蒙蒂打个招呼
Lily, say hi to Monte.
你好
Hi.
不好意思 她从来没这么害羞过
I'm...sorry. She's never this shy.
不 我们才不好意思 好像什么吓着她了
No, we'sorry. Seems like something scared her.
太有爱了
It was adorable.
莉莉很明显被加拿大的小蒙蒂迷住了
Lily was clearly smitten with that little Canadian Monte.
听出来歧视了 不好意思
Just heard that. Delightful.
这是我一直以来期待的成长里程碑
It was a rite of passage that I had been looking forward to --
我女儿的初恋
My daughter's first crush.
我想去支持帮助她
And I wanted to be there for her
因为当年没有人支持帮助我
in a way that no one was there for me.
也难怪 我的初恋是法♥院♥前
Of course, my first crush was on a statue
一座联邦政♥府♥将军的雕塑
of a confederate general in front of a courthouse.
也是在那一年他们挂上了
That's the same year they put up
"严禁攀爬"的牌子
The "Do Not Climb The Statue" signs.
抱歉来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
这衣服可以吗 车里还有另一件
Is this shirt okay? I got another one in the car.
只不过是吃顿午餐 淡定点
It's just lunch. Calm down.
你男友会喜欢的
Your boyfriend's gonna love it.
去年夏天 我和菲尔在卡波待了五天
Last summer, Phil and I went to Cabo for five days,
认识了汤姆和丽萨·德兰尼夫妇 玩得超开心
and we met Tom and Lisa Delaney, and we had so much fun,
每次他们过来我们都一定会跟他们聚会
we make sure to see them every time they're in town.
汤姆是一位十分成功的投资银行家
Tom's a hugely successful investment banker.
他参与很多的慈善活动
He does tons of charity work,
他能3小时24分跑完全程马拉松
he runs a marathon in 3:24,
他还会开自己的直升机
and he flies his own helicopter.
是啊 而丽萨呢
Yeah, and Lisa...
丽萨可真是个幸运的女士
Yeah, she is one lucky lady.
他们来之前
Before they get here,
你能不能答应我不要付账
can you promise me you won't pick up the check?
为什么
Why?
亲爱的 我喜欢他们
Oh, honey, I like them,
卡波之行后我们见了他们三次
but we've seen them three times since Cabo.
每次他们都会点最贵的东西
Every time, they order the most expensive stuff.
他们是我们认识最有钱的人
They are the richest people we know --
谢谢
Thank you.
然而我从来没见过他伸手去够账单
And yet I have not seen him reach for the check once.
汤姆不方便伸手够东西
Tom has trouble reaching for stuff.
他上大学投棒球伤了肩膀
He hurt his shoulder pitching in college.
美国大学体育最高殊荣
NCAA第一分区
Division 1.
你之所以急着去付账
You feel a need to pick up the check
是因为你敬畏他
because you're intimidated by him
想要证明些什么
and you want to prove something.
怎么可能 我只不过嫌账单碍眼
That's crazy. I just don't like it when the bill sits there.
太尴尬了
It's awkward.
你不能一不喜欢什么东西
You can't just roll over on something
就往那东西上面摸啊
'cause it makes you feel uncomfortable.
随你便吧
Whatever you want.
美人你好啊
Hello, beautiful.
帅哥你好
Hi, handsome.
你们好啊
Hey, you two.
天啊 见到你们太高兴了
Hi! Oh, my gosh. It is so great to see you guys.
开瓶香槟吧
Let's get some champagne.
开吧
Let's do it.
我受够了
Okay, that's it.
如果你们那么讨厌它 就直说吧
If you hate it so much, just tell me.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表