有什么我能做的吗
Is there anything I can do?
我觉得没有
I don't think so.
好了 为我祈祷吧
Okay, pray for me.
好了 你到家了
Well, there you are.
虽然并未如我们所愿
Didn't quite work out like we planned,
但我还是用订书机钉了他的头
but I did get that staple in his head.
你必须明白我之前的想法是出于正确的理由
You have to understand I did it for the right reasons.
我 我本只是为了我的家人
I was -- I was just looking out for my family,
但是 你也是我的家人
but... you're my family, too.
你知道今晚最棒的一点是什么吗
You know what the best part of tonight was?
并非是我一个人与厄尔对抗
It wasn't just me against Earl.
是我们一起对付他
It was us against him.
我喜欢这样
I liked that.
我也喜欢 真的
I did too. Yeah.
不过我保证 我以后再也不会站在别人那边了
And I promise I will never side with anyone else ever again.
当然了 除非你是错的
Unless, of course, you're wrong,
我还是要坚持我的基本原则
'cause I still do have my principles.
好吧
Okay.
下车吧
Just get out of the car.
走之前我得给你这个
First I have to give you this.
是我那个名片盒
It's my old rolodex!
没错 我从他办公室偷出来的
Yeah. I stole it out of his office.
怎么可能 什么时候偷的
But how? When?
你们俩在那张办公桌上扭打了大约十分钟吧
You guys were rolling around under that desk for about 10 minutes.
我拿走以后 还有时间回复邮件呢
After I grabbed it, I had time to return some e-mails.
谢谢你
Thank you for this.
它很有意义[二弟]
It's a huge deal.
对我而言这个词已经被污染了
That word's kind of tainted for me now, so...
你们冷吗 我可以把温度调高点
You guys cold? I can turn up the heat,
你们就用不着披毯子了
get you out from underneath that blanket.
不用了 菲邓[洛杉矶警局]
We're good, L.A.P.D.
尽管我很想把迪兰赶出去 但我是不会退缩的
As bad as I wanted Dylan out, I wasn't gonna flinch.
这事必须由菲尔来做
Phil needed to do it.
他必须得跟网上那只鹰一样强硬
He needed to be as tough as that eagle on the internet.
那只愚蠢的水獭完全没料到它的突袭
Dumb otter never saw it coming.
打住啦 好痒啊
Oh, stop! That tickles!
你还好吗 菲尔
You all right, Phil?
好得很 正享受电影呢
Yeah, just enjoying the movie.
你喜欢这片吗 根本不恐怖啊
Oh, you are? It's not even scary.
那是我见过的最傻的海怪了
Like, that is the lamest sea monster I've ever seen.
那是因为你能看得到
That's 'cause you can see it.
如果你能想象表面[毯子]之下
It is way scarier if you can only imagine
发生着些什么 那就可怕多了
what's going on beneath the surface.
够了 我受够了
That's it! I'm done!
海莉 迪兰
Haley, Dylan,
你们这个同居小方案
this little living arrangement of yours,
是行不通的 必须改改了
It's not working out and it's about to change.
老爸 你急个什么劲儿啊
Dad, why are you freaking out?
因为我是你父亲
Because I'm your father
我无法容忍♥你们俩
and I can't have the two of you
睡在一个屋子里 却假装这没什么大不了的
sleeping together in the same room like it's no big deal.
所以 从现在起
So, from now on,
你们必须对我表现出应有的尊重
you're gonna show me the respect I deserve
背着我偷偷摸摸地干这些事
and sneak around behind my back.
干什么事
Do what, now?
我不明白
I don't understand.
从今晚开始 你睡艾丽克斯的屋子里
Starting tonight, you're sleeping in Alex's room,
如果你们要耍什么花招
And if there's any monkey business,
最好趁我睡着了以后再搞
better happen after I'm asleep.
你开什么玩笑啊
Are you serious?!
-我可以接受 -我也是
- I'm okay with that. - Me too.
我不能接受
I'm not okay with that.
我任何一点都不能接受
I'm not okay with any of that.
海莉 你必须把重点放在工作上
Haley, you need to start focusing on your job.
迪兰 你明天就得搬出去
Dylan, you're moving out tomorrow.
到此为止
End of discussion!
抱歉 我不是酷妈
Sorry. I'm not the cool mom.
绝不是酷妈
Not the cool mom.
孩子们 我尽力了
Hey, guys, I tried.
谢了
Thanks.
你跑我床上来干什么
What are you doing in my bed?!
等着你♥爸♥睡着啊
Waiting for your dad to fall asleep.
怎么回事啊
What is going on in here?!
艾丽克斯 你怎么回来了
Alex, why are you home?
桑杰跟我分手了
Sanjay broke up with me.
小宝贝
Sweetheart.
一切都会好起来的
Everything will be fine.
滚去跟海莉睡吧
Just go sleep with Hayley.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表