Who the hell left the door open?!
不是我
Not me!
不是我
Nope.
天啊
Oh, God.
我做了什么
What have I done?
斯黛拉 斯黛拉
Stella! Stella?
都弄好了 杰 弄得特别棒
All set, here, Jay! Working like a charm!
承认吧
Admit it!
你没想到我真的能...
You didn't think I could actually...
不 不 你要做什么
Oh, no, no, no. What are you doing?
你要做什么
What are you doing?
这衣服就放在菲尔的后备箱里
Wha-- well, Phil had this in his trunk
我也不相信你跟阿什利能谈成功
and I didn't have faith in your "Talk to Ashley" plan, so...
所以你就决定要扮血色小丑吗
So you decided to go with Bleeding Clown?
那你和阿什利谈得怎么样啊
Well, how did your talk with Ashley go?
你是把衣服钉上了吗
Is your shirt stapled?
别管这事
Yea... Don't worry about it.
我绝不要让我们的女儿接下来一年
Okay, I will not have our daughter eat lunch
都跟公鸡一起吃饭的
with a rooster for the next year.
这里就有一个专业的小丑
We have a fully-licensed clown right here.
我敢说
And I defy
不会有任何孩子不喜欢小丑的
any child to not be delighted by that!
小丑什么的
A clown.
你不喜欢小丑吗
You don't like clowns?
拜托
Please.
真是够了
You know what?
闭嘴吧 阿什利
Shut up, Ashley!
杰 杰
Jay! Jay.
泳池的水流到屋里了
The water is coming inside the house from the pool!
当然了
Of course it is.
因为是菲尔负责去抽水
Because Phil was supposed to pump it out!
其实 有一个应急阀
Actually, there's an emergency valve.
在泳池最北边 我知道那个应急阀
At the north end of the pool. I know that valve.
我会打开应急阀的
I'm gonna open that valve.
你做得还不够多吗
Haven't you done enough already?
拜托 我需要这么做
Please! I need this!
再说了 现在还有谁敢
And who else would dare to jump
跳进那池子里呢
in that pool right now anyway?
我
Me!
我不知道你们怎么想
I'm not sure about the rest of you,
但我要在雨中穿着衣服游泳
but I'm going swimming, in the rain, in my clothes!
泳池派对
Pool party!
我不会...
I am not gonna...
我可以去吗
Can I come?
随你便咯 阿什利
Do whatever you want, Ashley.
没错
Yeah.
她跟来了吗 别回头
Is she following? Don't look back.
所有人退后
Everybody stand back!
我打开了阀门
I opened the valve!
真为她高兴
I'm happy for her.
你老公正在外面半裸着
Your husband's outside half naked.
你还有时间下楼
There's still time to go downstairs
羞辱他的身材
and body shame him if you like.
好吧 让我们来解决这件事
Okay. Let's you and me get this over with.
好吧 你让我有点开始疑惑了
Okay, you're really putting on mixed signals here.
别说话了 好吗
Please stop talking. Okay.
你当然对自己的身体有不安全感
Of course you're insecure about your body.
你还是个青少年
You're a teenager.
这是每个青少年都会有的
It's part of the job description.
如果真要去什么裸泳的话
But if this whole skinny-dipping thing ever even happens,
你完全不用担心
you have nothing to worry about.
-对你来说当然简单... -你还在说话
- Easy for you to... - You're still talking.
你完全不用担心
You have nothing to worry about
因为没人会看你
because nobody's going to be looking at you,
因为其他的孩子
because all those other kids
都会忙着担心自己的身材
are gonna be too preoccupied with their own insecurities.
那如果他们看了呢
But if they do?
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
你是我见过最自信的小孩
You're the most confident kid I have ever met,
这永远都是性感的
and that is always sexy.
谢谢 克莱尔
Thanks, Claire.
不知道这句话对你有没有帮助
And if this helps you in any way,
我也一直觉得你很性感
I've always found you sexy, too.
太好了
Super.
别不开心了
Stop pouting!
这太不像你了
That's so not you.
谁在乎你穿着小丑的服装
Who cares that you dressed up as a clown,
在很多面镜子前吓到自己呢
then scared yourself in many mirrors?
其实更让我难堪的是
Actually, what's even more embarrassing
我以为如果我能冲进那屋子里
is that I thought if I ran into that fun house
抓住那小孩
and grabbed that kid,
所有人就会觉得
everyone would look at me
我是那个我一直都想当的英雄
like the hero I always wanted to be.
纠正一下 让我最难堪的是
Correction. What's most embarrassing
从那时开始我做的所有事
is everything I've done since then
都是为了弥补第一件事
to try to make up for the first thing.
你在说什么英雄
What are you talking about? "Hero"?
你绝不仅是个英雄
You're so much more than that.
你有缺点
You have flaws.
你经常摔倒
You fall down a lot.
你吓到自己
You frighten yourself.
你甚至开不了一罐果酱 你总是哭
You cannot even open a jar. You cry all the time.
我准备好听你接下来的安慰了
I'm really ready for this to build into a compliment.
重点是你能自得其乐
The point is that you are comfortable with yourself,
让你身边的人都感到舒适
and you make people around you feel comfortable.
他们觉得能够跟你谈心
They feel that they can talk to you.
那是你的超能力
That's your superpower!
池子放干了 裂缝补好了 发电机工作了
Pool's drained, leaks are fixed, generator's running,
我要去见我朋友了
and I'm meeting my buddies.
为什么呢 杰 为什么你一定要出去呢
Why, Jay? Why you have to go out?
外面可是在刮飓风
It's a hurricane outside!
我就是要出去
I just do.
我觉得你可能刚刚拧松了...
I think you probably loosened it with the...
别说了
Don't.
这是你珍贵的制♥服♥
Here's your precious uniform!
那是贝丝的
That's Beth's.
你终于承认你还爱着她了
Oh, so you admit you're still in love with her!
什么
What?
只是冷漠地打个招呼是会让人受伤的
Just saying "Hey" hurts, doesn't it?
海莉
Haley!
海莉
Haley!
站住 你在干什么
Stop! What are you doing?
你不想吻我 你甚至不想碰我
You won't kiss me. You won't even touch me.
然后我又找到了贝丝的制♥服♥
And then I find Beth's uniform?
你告诉我吧
So you tell me, okay?
你到底想用它来干嘛
What do you do with it anyway?
你 你 你闻着它 抱着它
You -- you -- you sniff it, you snuggle it,
你把它挂在衣架上 然后和它跳舞吗
you put it on a coat rack and dance with it?!
我要把贝丝的东西还给她
I'm sending Beth's things back to her,
我把制♥服♥熨好只是因为我爱我的国家
and I got her uniform pressed because I love my country.
所以说 你和贝丝 你们...
So, y-you and Beth, you...
没有什么贝丝 只有你
There is no Beth. There's only you.
我只是想放慢我们的进度
I'm just trying to slow us down a little.
我们的关系几乎是从一半开始的
We kind of started this whole thing off in the middle.
我只是想在感情上
I just want us to catch up emotionally
跟上肉体的进度 这样热情才不会燃烧殆尽
to where we are physically so we don't burn out.
我们不会燃烧殆尽的
We're not going to burn out.
在我们勾搭上之前我就喜欢你了
I liked you way before we ever hooked up.
我只是想让我们的关系跟我们偷爱时一样好
I just want our relationship to be as good as our affair.
我们甚至连一次浪漫的约会都没有过
I mean, we never even had a romantic first date.
我知道
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表