But I can't be mad at him for being likable.
毕竟这也是我爱上他的原因之一
I mean, that's one of the reasons I fell in love with him.
是小卡吗
Cam?
不然你以为我在说谁
Who else would I be talking about?
不是 那个牵着山羊的披萨外卖♥♥哥
No, the pizza guy with the goat
看着很像小卡叔叔
looks like Uncle Cam.
好吧 这肯定又是出了什么状况
Okay, I feel like there's a story here.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
我不想说话
I don't want to talk about it.
好 看在我们"夫夫"一场的份上
Okay, for the sake of our marriage,
我猜这肯定跟那群脑残青年有关
I'm gonna assume that this is frat-related.
那不是我送你的皮带吗
Oh, look -- the belt I got you.
好了 靠边停一下
Okay, pull over.
小卡 你能不能先停一下
Cam, could you just stop for a second?
拜托 停一下嘛
Come on, stop.
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
抱歉在过去几周 我一直对你翻白眼
For the past few weeks, I've been rolling my eyes at you,
觉得你病态地
thinking that you had this pathological need
想要得到所有人的喜爱
to be liked by everyone,
但是我真是大错特错
but I couldn't have been more wrong.
你是天生招人喜欢
All right? People are just drawn to you.
不 我的确是病态地想要被喜欢
No, I do have a pathological need to be liked.
-我就知道 -这是个玩过火的白♥痴♥恶作剧
- I knew it. - This is a stupid prank gone wrong,
而我 我也和那群哥们儿走散了
and I've -- I'm separated from the guys.
为了让他们喜欢我 我甚至偷了一只山羊
I wanted them to like me so much I stole a goat.
我成了偷羊贼了 米奇尔
I'm a rustler, Mitchell.
一个十恶不赦的偷羊贼
I'm a filthy rustler.
在我看来并没有这么糟
Okay, well, that seems worse to you than it does to me.
对每一届房♥客我都是这德行
I do it with all of our guests.
我改变了自我
I change who I am
就为了让他们能更喜欢我
so they'll like me more.
-这样好累 -那就别再继续了
- It's exhausting. - Well, then, stop.
因为你本来的样子已经足够招人喜欢
Because you're likable enough just being you.
我知道
I know.
我讨厌自己有这种不安全的感觉
And this insecurity is a part of me that I do not love.
-卡罪犯 -弟兄们好啊
- Caminal! - What's up, my brothers?!
-小卡 -我到底是怎么了
- Cam. - What is wrong with me?
快上车 我们还要涂山羊呢
Get in -- we got a goat to paint!
不 听着 各位
No, you know what, guys?
这样不对
This isn't right.
我不是这样的人
This is not who I am.
所以我要把山羊还回去
So I'm gonna take the goat back,
如果你们是真朋友 你们会理解我
and if you were ever truly my friend, you'll understand.
你们俩逊爆了
You both suck!
你们才逊
You suck.
好了 来吧
All right, come on.
我把她放后座上吧
Okay, I'll -- I'll put her in back,
别担心 她很温顺的
and, um, don't worry -- she's really friendly.
我才不怕小羊羊呢
I ain't afraid of no goats.
行 把合同发过来吧
Okay, send me the contracts.
我从来都抗拒不了高颜值的脸蛋
I never could resist a pretty face.
别贫了 乔治 我可已经结婚了
Stop it, George. I'm married.
我要去趟洗手间
I'm gonna run to the men's room.
你还好吗 一言不发的
So, everything all right? You've barely said a word.
反正你不需要我帮忙
Well, it's not like you needed my help,
而且我今天出的糗已经够多了
and I think I embarrassed myself enough for one day.
听着 我以前可能对你太苛刻了
Look, I might have been too hard on you before.
我只是太厌倦
I'm just tired of everyone
所有人不停地拿衣柜点子轰炸我
always pitching me their closet ideas.
如果每听一次"下一个最赞衣柜"的点子
If I had a nickel for every time someone came to me
我都能收到一枚硬币的话
with "the next great closet",
我都能把它们塞满这个珀耳塞斯系列大衣柜了
I'd have a Pegasus series split-level walk-in full of nickels.
但是老爸 我入了这一行
But, Dad, I'm in the biz.
早该知道那些都是老掉牙的设计方案
I should have known that those are old design ideas.
没有人能一蹴而就
No one nails it on the first try.
我曾经设计过一款蚌壳式鞋盒
Hell, I once pitched a clamshell shoe container
上面还有活动铰链呢
with a living hinge.
-不是吧 -我那会儿太嫩了
- No. - I was young.
别放弃
Keep with it.
你一定会成功的
You'll get there eventually.
谢谢你
Thanks.
都吃好了吗
We all set?
我去买♥♥单
Let me settle up.
谢谢你 老爸
Thanks, Dad.
午餐还不错吧
Pretty exciting lunch, huh?
沙拉还是照旧的凯撒沙拉
The same caesar salad,
衣柜也还是我年年订的那批衣柜
the same closets I order every year.
没错 但是你也满意吧
Yeah, but you're happy with them, right?
不过是衣柜而已
They're closets.
如果你想开阔一下眼界
I-if you're ever looking to expand your horizons a little,
我也有一些比较新颖别致的设计想法
I have some design ideas that are fresh of the drawing board.
很对不起 我的天
I'm sorry. Oh, gosh.
这些是我老公的鸟食
That's my husband's birdseed.
我想给你看看这个设计
I'd love to give you a look-see here.
我来收拾这摊
I'll take care of this.
老天
Heavens.
鸭金汉宫
"Duckingham palace"?
错了 错了 对不起
Oh, no, no. No, no, sorry.
不是这些
Those are the wrong ones.
不是这些方案
Um, wrong plans.
我还有别的方案 特别棒
I've got other ones, and they're -- they're super.
老天啊
oh, gosh.
天哪 它在我头上是吧
Oh, my god. What -- it's -- it's on my head, right?
它在我头上
It's on my head. Okay.
-天 它在我头上 -我的天
- God. Okay. I know it's in here. It's in here. - Oh, my god.
好了 快走开
Okay. Okay.
跑到我衬衫里了
Oh, it's in my shirt.
-我不过走开了三十秒 -老爸 救我
- I was gone for 30 seconds. - Dad, Dad!
也太久了吧
Well, that was forever.
太糗了
I'm so embarrassed.
我从来没那么紧张过
I've never freaked out like that.
很差劲吗
How bad was it?
也就...
I mean...
很抱歉我在你不敢跟切尔西说话这件事
I'm so sorry that I gave you such a hard time
给你施了那么大压力
about not talking to Chelsea.
其实 你算是帮了我的忙
Actually, you kind of helped me out.
为什么
How?
看见你如此反常
Seeing you fall apart like that...
结结巴巴 手足无措地说个不停
stutter, twitch, and babble --
够了 哔哔
Okay, bloop-bloop.
你是这世上最自信的女人
You're the most confident woman in the world,
如果像你这样的人也会像常人一样气馁
and if someone like you can be human,
那我在姑娘面前畏首畏尾也不会觉得难受了
then I don't have to feel bad about chickening out with girls.
你知道谁也是常人吗 切尔西
You know who else is human? Chelsea.
所以你又为什么要怕她呢
So why do you feel so intimidated by her?
去吧 去找她
Go. Go over there.
没时间了
There's no time.
周六她五点就下班了
She gets off at 5:00 on saturday
这样才赶得及拿完干洗的衣服
so that she can pick up her dry cleaning
去上六点的瑜伽课
and make 6:00 yoga.
跟踪狂
Stalker.
打电♥话♥给她
Call her.
真的吗
Really?
是的 你可以的
Yes. You can do it.
好吧
Okay.
切尔西你好
Hi, Chelsea?
我刚到店里去过 穿着一件绿色夹克
I was in earlier, wearing the green jacket
比被自己剧本逗笑那人还吵[俗丽]
that's louder than that guy laughing at his own screenplay?
她被逗笑了
She's laughing!
我希望有时间可以跟你一起喝杯咖啡
I would like to take you out for coffee sometime,
也许去一个不用你来冲咖啡的地方
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表