Gloria had jury duty,
所以我能假装种族歧视
so no chance I could get out of this
不来做志愿者吗
by pretending to be racist?
总之 你要我做什么
Anyway, uh... what do you need?
你可以准备颜料 做甘蓝冰沙
You can set up the paints, make the kale smoothies,
然后把兔笼擦干净
and wipe down the rabbit hutch.
知道了 玛格丽特
On it. Margaret?
画笔 冰沙 笼子
Paint, smoothies, hutch.
知道了
Got it.
不好意思 这位是谁
Excuse me. Who's this?
她是玛格丽特 我的助理
That's Margaret, my assistant.
我没法有小孩
I couldn't have children.
父母志愿者不应该是这样的
This is not how it works with parent volunteers.
你对于"志愿者"的态度已经很随便了
You're already playing fast and loose
所以你想怎么样
with that term "volunteer," so...what do you say?
虽然我们不喜欢用"不"这个字
As much as we don't like to use the word "No" --
而且 如果这些小崽子们敢乱来
And, by the way, if any of these little tykes start acting up,
她可是有一百种方法让他们安生下来
she's not afraid to get out the wooden spoon.
杰 我知道你怕怕
Jay, I know it's a little scary,
但你必须得让她走
but you're going to have to let her go.
我不想让她走
I don't want her to go.
玛格丽特 走吧 我来吸引他的注意力
Margaret, just go. I'll distract him.
回来
Come back.
玛格丽特 不要回头
Margaret, don't turn around.
好吧 各位
Okay, men.
都过来
Gather 'round.
教学时间
Teachable moment.
不要把社区服务当成一种要求
Don't think of community service as a requirement.
把清洁这座公园当成一个机会
Think of cleaning up this park as an opportunity.
得肝炎的机会吗
To get hepatitis?
让世界更美好的机会
To make the world a better place.
所以我才来的
That's why I'm here.
我已经做完我该做的时间了
I already did my required hours.
用这种方式表明你还是处♥男♥挺酷炫的
That's a fancy way of saying you're a virgin.
随便你们开玩笑 但这种经历在申请纽约大学
Joke all you want, but this looks good on an application to NYU
加州大学洛杉矶分校或肯德基时会很有用
or UCLA or KFC.
好吧 别说废话了 开始捡垃圾吧
Okay, stop trash-talking and start trash picking...up.
我一会儿就来
I-I'll get that.
是你啊
There he is.
你好啊
You.
有多久没见了 房♥地♥产♥先生
How long's it been, Mr. Real estate?
你说呢 这位先生
Well, you tell me, Mr. You.
我通常很擅长记名字和脸
I'm usually really good with names and faces,
可我不记得这个人是谁了
but I could not remember who this guy was.
幸好 我知道一个好问题
Fortunately, I found that one perfectly worded question
能让你知道想要的所有信息
can get you all the information you need.
一切都好吗
How's things?
很好
Good.
你美丽的妻子近来如何
How's the beautiful wife?
克莱尔过得很好
Claire's great. Yeah.
多谢你的问候
Thank you so much for asking.
那 那你怎么样啊
How's... how's your situation?
你知道的 老样子
You know, same old, same old.
实际上 这个时候遇到你我很高兴
Actually, I'm glad I'm running into you like this.
我的车刚被拖走了
My car just got towed,
我的钱包和手♥机♥都在里面
and my wallet and cellphone were in there.
你能借我点钱打的吗
Could you possibly lend me some money for cab fare or...
好
Yes.
-多谢 -没事
- Thanks. - Of course.
给你四十块外加一点零钱
How's, uh, $40 with a little extra
以防万一 如何
in case you run into trouble?
我希望你能来得及赶回家
I want to make sure you get back to your house in, uh --
希望赶得上吃晚饭
Time for dinner, I hope.
多谢了 哥们儿 你最棒了
Thanks, man. You're the best.
老爸
Hey, Dad.
天哪
Oh, my god.
我上次见你的时候 你才这么点大
Last time I saw you, you were so small.
我得走了 多谢 朋友
I better run. Thanks, pal.
是啊 伙计 见到你真好
All right, buddy. Good to see you.
老爸
Dad.
那个人刚把你骗了
That guy just scammed you.
不 他没有
No, he didn't.
这是经典的诈骗方式
It's a classic scam.
假装认识对方然后借钱
You pretend you know someone and then borrow money.
好吧
Okay.
大家围过来 教学时刻
Men, gather 'round. Teachable mome-- hey.
围成一个圈 过来的意思是围成圈
Just -- a circle. Gather means a circle.
你们刚刚看到了什么
What did you just see?
小松鼠在吃创可贴
A squirrel eating a band-aid.
不 你们看到了一个人对朋友伸出援手
No. You saw a man helping out a friend in need.
如果他是你朋友 那他叫什么
If he was your friend, what's his name?
只是突然想不起来了
That slipped my mind.
你认得他的样子吗
Did you recognize him at all?
先生们 不要像卢克把别人都看扁
Gentlemen, don't be cynics like Luke.
不要让你们的紧身牛仔裤限制了良心供血
Don't let your skinny jeans cut off the blood to your hearts.
我支持你 菲尔
I'm with you, Phil.
我相信人性本善
I choose to believe in the goodness of men.
你鞋子上沾着一个套套
You have a condom stuck to your shoe.
被告对14号♥陪审员所言无异议
Defense also has no objection to juror 14.
继续 15号♥陪审员
Moving on, juror 15.
来吧 随便问 我是美国人
Here. Ask me anything. I am an American.
好吧
All right.
如果有人请了律师
When someone hires a lawyer,
你觉得他们更可能有罪吗
do you think they're more likely to be guilty?
不
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果他们像他那样玩头发
When they play with their hair like he is,
那我就知道他们有罪了
that's when I know that they're guilty.
法官大人 我们请求免职15号♥陪审员
Your honor, we request dismissal of juror 15.
为什么 我很擅长解读人性
Why? I'm very good at reading people.
他有罪
He is guilty.
另外 他后面那个男人也是
And, by the way, so is the guy that is behind him.
他都没有受审
He's not even on trial.
那他应该受审
Well, then he should be.
我不知道你做了什么 但你肯定做了
I don't know what you did, but you did it!
法官大人
Your honor.
他溜了
He's getting away.
15号♥陪审员 你被免职了
Juror 15, you are dismissed.
不 求你了 法官阁下
Ay! No, please, your excellency.
我只是想履行公民义务
I just want to do my part as a citizen.
女士 请不要犯傻了 出去
Lady, you can stop acting crazy. You got out.
姑娘们 这边 请进
Ladies, right this way. Come on in.
你在外公的办公室里工作吗
Oh, you're in grandpa's office?
当然了
Yeah. Of course I am.
这没什么 我一直在这里
It's no big deal. I'm in here all the time.
基本上 每天的这个时间都在
I mean, practically every day at this...this point.
这个
This is...
这椅子平常不是这样的
It's not usually such a...thing.
好了 你们坐吧
There we go. Have a seat.
身上有纹身的那个人还在装卸货车间工作吗
Does that guy with the tattoos still work on the loading docks?
我十五岁的时候 我第一次被人嘘就是他
When I was 15, he gave me my first catcall.
那天应该是他最后一天上班
Pretty sure that was his last day.
杰呢
where's Jay?
他不在 今天我代班
He's not here, but I'm filling in.
有事吗
What can I do you for?
我明天再来
I'll ask him tomorrow.
你确定
Are you sure?
男人总是被强势的女人吓到
Men are often intimidated by a strong, powerful woman.
杰在吗
Jay around?
他不在
No, he's not.
糟了
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表