是啊
Oh, yeah.
我们就像磁铁一样
We're like magnets...
偶尔分开去约一下别的磁铁
that sometimes take a break to date other magnets.
我们在一起过
What happened was we were together,
然后分开了
and then we were apart.
感谢您今天花时间见我们
Thank you so much for making time for us today.
很抱歉花了这么长时间
I'm sorry it took so long,
教职员们都放暑假去了
but the faculty kind of scatters for the summer.
我开着我的卡车去缅因州种了豆子
I drove my van to Maine and planted beans.
让我猜猜 然后杀死了一个巨人
Let me guess -- and killed a giant.
-鸡 -这是怎么... 乔
- Chicken! - What the -- Joe!
乔 回来
Joe, come back here.
没关系 小鸡们不会伤到他的
It's okay. The chickens won't hurt him.
它们习惯了小孩子
They're used to the kids.
小鸡也是这里的一部分吗
Chickens are part of this?
我们喜欢尽量利用山里的一切
We like to utilize the setting here in the hills,
让自然成为体验的一部分
make nature a part of the experience.
我们偶尔会看到老鼠 浣熊或者小松鼠
We sometimes see mice or raccoons or little squirrels.
你知道还有专门捉这些的陷阱吧
You know they got traps for those kind of things.
我喜欢这里 乔能够在新鲜空气里奔跑
Ay, I love it. Joe gets to run around in the fresh air.
艾瑞卡 我需要你
Erica, I need you!
抱歉 失陪一下
I'm sorry. Excuse me.
我们要走了
We're out of here.
她很奇怪 让孩子们
She's a loon, letting kids call her "Erica"
像牌友一样直呼她艾瑞卡
like they're poker buddies.
这么晚我们去不了别的地方了
We're too late for anywhere else.
如果布鲁斯·威利斯能靠
If Bruce Willis can jungle-gym his way
捐攀爬架进高大上学校 那我也能...
into that fancy school, then I can...
我不知道 我能靠柜子进去
I don't know -- I can cubbie my way in.
他们不喜欢现在的柜子 我给他们做新的
They hate their cubbies? I'll make them new ones.
小柜子不就是小版衣柜嘛
Cubbies are nothing but little closets.
看看乔 他喜欢这里
Ay, but look at Joe. He loves it.
他正追鸡呢
He's chasing after the chickens.
他还逮到一只
He even caught one.
不 不
No! No!
别呀 乔 快放开
No, Joe! Let go!
我们很乐意付那只鸡的钱
We will be very happy to pay for that chicken.
米奇尔 米奇尔
Mitchell, Mitchell!
看看我一不小心还十分巧合得碰见了谁
Look who I bumped into accidentally by chance.
你好啊 陌生人
Hey, stranger.
查理
Charlie!
不知道你还会画画
I didn't know you painted.
其实我也不知道
I didn't, either.
刚开始只是为了消忧解闷
It sort of started as a therapeutic thing,
但后来就爱上它了
But then I just really fell for it.
我一直都想画画
I always wanted to paint.
我靠
Damn it!
我为什么不画画
Why am I not painting?
你管理公♥司♥很忙嘛
Well, you're so busy running your company.
要不多雇点人 这样你就有空了
Maybe if you hired more people, you'd have more time.
我睡了那么多演员模特
I sleep with so many actresses and models
她们喜欢有飞机 游艇和度假别♥墅♥的男人
who are into guys with jets and boats and ski houses,
但我一直在想 睡喜欢艺术家的
But I always wondered, wouldn't it be more satisfying
模特和演员肯定更来劲
To sleep with actresses and models who are into artists?
对了 你刚在说你被工作搞得喘不过气
Anyway, you were saying how overwhelmed you were at work.
这幅画才美得让我不能呼吸
I'm overwhelmed by this work.
你都怎么决定画什么的呢
How do you decide what to paint?
我脑子里有些画面
You know, I just see these images in my head,
比如说 我想看的东西 想去的地方
Uh, things I want to see, places I want to go,
还剩下多少颜料
how much paint I have left.
有些时候就跟着感觉走
sometimes I just tap into my emotions,
看看最后是什么效果
and I see where that takes me.
你都想不到整个人能有多满足
And -- you cannot imagine the sense of contentment.
想想工作一整天
Imagine how much more satisfying it would be
会有多爽吧
after a good day's work.
我来这里
You know, I came here to talk you
本是想让你回公♥司♥工作
into coming back to the company,
但你是我见过最波澜不惊的小伙
But you're the most at-peace son of a bitch I've ever met,
我可是请大喇♥嘛♥主持过泳池派对的人
And I hired the Dalai Lama for a pool party.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, commander.
出城的时候我会顺便送到办公室
I will drop these at the office on the way out of town.
还有什么事吗
So, unless there's something else?
你就是事 克莱尔赏他个杯子蛋糕
You're something else. Claire, get this man a cupcake.
不用了 邓菲夫人
No, thank you, Mrs. Dunphy.
我马上就要穿礼服了
I've got to fit into a wedding tux pretty soon.
好吧 你出发吧 骑车愉快
All right, get out of here. Happy motoring.
-再见 安迪 -再见
- Bye, Andy. - See you.
他要去哪
Where's he off to?
犹他州 去那一个月准备婚礼
Utah for a month to plan his wedding.
我好后悔 安迪很棒
I'm kicking myself. Andy is great.
要不是我多嘴
And if I hadn't opened my big, fat mouth,
也许海莉现在就和他在一起了 而不是迪兰
Haley might be with him right now instead of with Dylan.
-你想什么呢 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
克莱尔
Claire?
我在想 假如安迪知道
Oh, I was just wondering what would happen
海莉差点... 会怎么样
if Andy were to find out that Haley almost --
我们不能插手
No. We are not meddling like that.
不 我们当然不会了
No, we're not. Of course we're not.
但是你插手了啊
But you meddled when you called Haley
你打电♥话♥告诉海莉安迪喜欢她
and told her that Andy liked her.
这跟告诉安迪
That's a far cry from telling Andy
海莉喜欢他
Haley was in love with him
还曾跑到海滩想阻止过求婚差远了
and raced to the beach to stop his proposal.
是卢克吗
Luke?
不是
Nope.
我不小心拿了你的笔
I accidentally took your pen.
我不想在规划自己婚礼的时候
And I didn't want to go plan my wedding
心里有这么大个包袱
with something so big weighing on my mind.
安迪 真抱歉
Andy, I am really sorry.
我不是故意让你听见的
I didn't mean for you to hear that.
别担心 没事
Do not worry. No big dip!
真的
Really?
真的
Sure!
这其实挺好笑的
It's actually kind of funny, you know?
生活多疯狂啊
'Cause how crazy is life?
我一直在想 该向贝丝求婚吗
I was all, "Should I propose to Beth?
但我对其他人还有感觉
I have feelings for someone else."
我还想着海莉
Meantime, I was talking about Haley.
海莉很明显对我有感觉 我却不知道
Haley apparently had feelings for me, and I had no clue!
这难道不搞笑吗
How could you not laugh at something like that, right?
真好吃
So good.
好了 国♥庆♥节快乐
All right. Mmm. Happy Fourth.
我啥事没有
I am so fine.
九月
-大伙好 -大家好
- Hey - Hello Hello
这东西放哪
Where do I put this?
放台子上就行 谢谢
Anywhere on the counter is great, thanks.
老爸
Hi, dad.
你胸口上是啥字
What's, uh, "E-olve" Mean?
是进化
Oh, no. It says "Evolve."
这是迪兰的设计 领口代替V字
It's one of Dylan's designs. The neck is the "V."
-这词里有两个V啊 -但人没有两个脖子啊
- There's two V's. - There can't be two necks.
-那为啥这么设计 -求别让我替他辩护
- Then why even do it? - Don't make me defend this, dad.
我就想做老好人
I am just trying to be supportive.
别理他 他这么暴躁
Ignore him. He's just grumpy
是因为乔明天要上学了
because Joe starts school tomorrow.
孩子们第一次离开家的时候
Well, that's hard when they leave the nest
的确挺让人难受的
for the first time.
我才不在乎那件事
I don't care about that.
我只是想靠东西不会掉出来的小柜子
All I wanted was to bribe my way into that fancy school
来疏通进那家高大上的学校
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表