You just clicked twice.
有什么区别吗
The hell's the difference?
双击 看到没
Double-click. See?
我就是这样啊
That's exactly what I did.
双...击
Double...click.
不对 你只是点击了两次
No, you're still just clicking twice.
听我说 双击
Listen to me -- "Double-click."
不是 双...击
Not "Double...click."
我不是傻子
I'm not an idiot.
双击
Double-click!
这怎么可能是一样的
You can't possibly think that's the same thing!
那就是完全一样的
It's the exact same thing!
双击
Double-click!
双击
Double-click!
我...
Oh, what the...
这是我第一次说那个艹字头的字
It's the first time I've ever used the F-word.
发生什么事了
Ay, what's going on here?
连我都觉得你们在尖叫
Even for me, it's a little screamy!
我要去工作了
I'm going to work! Wh--
你怎么把他惹生气了
Why did you get him so mad?
我需要他有个好心情
I need him in a good mood.
我还得叫他下周跟我
I need to ask him to go with me next week
去华雷斯参加我表弟的婚礼呢
to Juárez to my cousin's wedding.
那里安全吗
Is that safe?
当然不
Of course not.
邀请函上写着 请快速跑到接待处
The invitation says "Short run to the reception".
万一泊车小弟因为我手短
What are the odds the valet slid the seat back
故意把椅子往后调怎么办
because of my weirdly short arms?
该死 我得接这个电♥话♥
Shoot. I should take this.
那钱包就给我了
Then I... should take this.
埃文
Evan.
我知道你为什么打给我
Look, I know why you're calling,
不 我没有改变主意
and no, I haven't changed my mind.
我不想接受这份工作
I still don't want the job.
所以你拒绝这么好的机会
So, you're turning down a chance
不肯回家乡接受这么棒一份工作
to move home for your dream job --
不愿开始自己的事业 就因为一个女的吗
an actual career -- all because of a girl?
这个叫海莉的一定很特别
This Haley must be something special.
喂
Hello?
信♥号♥♥好像断了
I think I lost you.
喂 埃文
Hello? Evan?
我挂了 回头再给他打
Dropped call. I'll try him back.
我就知道会这样
I knew it!
谢谢
Thanks.
欢迎回来 杰
Good to have you back, Jay!
回来真好 哥们儿
Good to be back, buddy.
公♥司♥沟通小技巧
Little trick of the trade --
当你不记得某人名字的时候 就叫他哥们儿
when you don't know somebody's name, you call 'em "Buddy".
办公室还是老样子
So, the old office, huh?
你把灯放到那边去了
I see you got the lamp over there now.
我这么做过一次
I tried it there once.
你会知道结果的
You'll see.
你的办公室下午就能收拾好
Your office is gonna be ready this afternoon.
你要去拿新的...
Do you want to go pick up your new --
所以现在在忙什么 季度报告吗
So, what are we working on? Quarterly reports?
其实不是 这是人事文件
Actually, no. This is a personnel file.
我今天得炒了尼尔
I have to fire Neal today.
-尼尔 -对 尼尔
- Neal? - Yeah -- Neal.
在库房♥工作 喜欢加拿大那个胖乎乎的家伙
Works in the warehouse, loves Canada, heavyset fella.
你是说大哥们儿啊
Oh, you mean "Big Buddy".
他犯错造成的损失比我们靠他赚的还多
We are losing more in shipping screw-ups than he makes.
是时候了
It's time.
-你现在就要去吗 -不是
- You gonna do that now? - Oh. No.
其实我现在要去复印
Um, actually, right now, I was going to make copies
今天下午员工会议的安排
of the agenda for this afternoon's staff meeting.
我来吧 你要多少份
Let me do it. How many do you need?
12份双面打印
Uh, 12 double-sided --
爸 你确定要去吗
Dad, are you sure?
你知道复印室在哪吗
Do you even know where the copy room is?
克莱尔 拜托 这地方就是我建的
Claire. Please. I built this place.
好吧
Okay.
另一边
Other way.
-你好 杰 -晚点再说 哥们儿
- Hi, Jay. - Not now, buddy!
"哥们儿"策略对我爸可能有用
That "Buddy" stuff may have worked for my dad,
但我想要建立一种更私人的联♥系♥
but I wanted a more personal touch when I took over.
我希望大家能够开心地工作
I wanted this to be a fun place to work,
所以我在库房♥安了一台跳舞机
so I had an arcade dance game installed in the warehouse.
我觉得你稍微给他们一点甜头
I figure you give them a little sugar,
能够减轻炒掉人的消极影响
takes the edge off when you have to fire someone like...
发生什么事了
What is going on?
尼尔简直是为跳舞机而生的
Dude, Neal is tearing it up on this dance machine.
你看他的分数
Check out his score.
他动作相当快
He's pretty quick on that thing.
别担心 克莱尔
Oh, don't worry, Claire.
他肯定不可能打破你的记录
He's never gonna beat your record.
你的记录已经保持几个月了 无人能及
You've had that for months. No one's even come close.
我一点都不担心那个
Oh, I'm not worried about that.
好吧 戒备心别这么强嘛
Okay. God. Don't be defensive.
新纪录
New high score!
我成功了
I did it!
新纪录
New high score!
抱歉 克莱尔
Uh, s-sorry, Claire.
我可不想当破了老板记录的人
Yikes. I would not want to be the guy who just beat the boss.
我挺喜欢这份工作的
I actually like my job.
能帮我拉一下拉链吗
Hey, can I get a zip?
我要买♥♥这件
I'm gonna take it.
胡娇的派对很有趣却也令人费解
Pepper's parties are as fun as they are confusing.
仔细听我接下来说的
Okay, stay with me on this one.
百老汇性别错乱早午餐
Gender Blender Broadway Brunch.
你化妆成跟自己性别相反的百老汇角色
You dress as a Broadway character of the opposite sex,
而且派对不提供固体食物
and there's no solid food.
对于下巴脱臼的
It's a perfect party
舞会皇后来说这个派对十分完美
if you're a show queen with a broken jaw.
不好意思
Uh, excuse me.
抱歉 普里契特先生 你的卡刷不了
Sorry, Mr. Pritchett. Your card has been declined.
不可能吧
Oh, no, that's impossible.
不 我试了三次了
No, I ran it, like, three times.
我貌似应该把卡剪掉
I think I'm supposed to cut it.
不要剪 我车里有现金
Oh, no, no! Don't cut it! I have some cash in the car.
你能帮我拉开拉链吗 好像卡住了
Can you just unzip me? I think it's stuck.
是卡住了 你要我剪开它吗
Oh, it is stuck. You want me to cut it?
不要 不要剪
No, no! Don't cut it!
天呐 你怎么那么想剪东西
God. You really want to cut something.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
该死
Oh, damn it!
不好意思 跟你合影多少钱
Excuse me. How much for a picture?
我其实不是...
Oh, I'm actually not --
拜托了 我们女儿超爱"红发安妮"
Please. Our daughter loves "Annie".
好吧
Well, uh...
我收大概20刀吧
actually, I-I could use, like, $20.
20刀 金刚狼才收10刀
$20? Wolverine was $10.
我不想跟你吵 我只是需要...
Look, I don't want to fight. I just -- I just need --
喂 你砸场子呢
Hey, man. What the hell?
不是吧
No, no, no!
想让杰按我的想法做事很不容易
It's not easy to get Jay to do what I want,
所以有时候我得用上我的秘密武器
so sometimes I have to use my secret weapon.
不过当我懒得用秘密武器的时候
But when I'm too tired for that,
我会给他放催泪电影
I just play one of the movies that make him cry like a baby.
这是《追梦赤子心》吗
Is this "Rudy"?
我超爱这电影
Oh, I love this movie.
是吗
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表