Us again. Just triple-checking
你们是不是需要肥皂
to see if you need some hand soap,
单独跟我俩其中一个讲话 或者蛋糕
a chance to talk to one of us alone, some muffins.
我们真的不需要 你不用一直过来问
Really, we're fine. You don't have to keep checking.
阿嚏[救命]
Help!
她说的不是救命
She did not say "Help."
看来你听到了
So you did hear it.
胖子 替我谢谢你妈给我弄的新壁纸
Hey, Delgado, thank your mom for my new screen saver.
我会的 帕克
Will do, Parker.
说到二维纸板做的女人
And speaking of two-dimensional women
刚好对酱料又略懂一二
who know a thing or two about sauce,
你路过弗拉纳根酒吧时也替我问你妈好
stop by Flanagan's and say hi to your mom for me.
我知道你是因为那个人形板不开心
I know you were bothered by that cutout.
但是所有青少年都有被嘲笑的时候
But every teenager gets teased,
你得克服这种感觉 这样
and you have to rise above it, so --
-你妈在后备箱里 -什么
- Your mother's in the trunk. - What?
我受不了那些垂涎的眼神还有猥琐的自♥拍♥
I couldn't stand the ogling and the selfies,
所以我 为了我们俩把那人形板偷出来了
so I stole it -- for both our sakes.
我们俩是一伙儿的
We're in this together.
怎么会 我可没偷它出来
How? I didn't steal it.
我知道这是怎么回事了
Oh, I see where this is going.
你抱怨个没完 然后我把问题解决了
You complain and complain, I make the problem go away,
你就过河拆桥
and you had nothing to do with it.
我又没让你这么做 都是你自己的想法
I didn't ask for this. I didn't ask for any of this.
别起内讧了 会让我们掉以轻心的
Let's not turn on each other. It'll make us sloppy.
我需要你帮忙处理掉它
I need your help to get rid of it.
我已经努力尝试过了
God knows I've already tried.
我了个
Son of a...
我了个
Son of a...
亚洲新推了很多很棒的收纳方案 是吧
A lot of cool storage solutions coming out of Asia, huh?
是的 的确是
Yeah, there really are.
但是我觉得你会对
But I think you might be even more interested
古巴生产的好东西更感兴趣
in what's been coming out of Cuba.
她难道不是最棒的吗
Is she the best or what?
我们出去来一根吧
Shall we, hmm?
走起
Let's do it.
亲爱的 我们只是去谈工作的
You know what, honey? We are just gonna talk about work.
要不你留下再喝一杯
Why don't you stay and have another drink, huh?
你不用扭我胳膊的
Well, you don't have to twist my arm.
女士们如何 再喝一轮蓝宝石之罪[鸡尾酒]
What do you say, ladies? Another round of Sapphire Sins?
好的呀
Ooh, yes, please.
菲尔 你太风趣了
Phil, you are just so much fun.
谢谢
Thank you.
从男人嘴里听到这句话
Oh, it is so nice to hear those words
真是太好了
come out of a man's mouth.
不就是嘛
Tell me about it.
自从凯尔升了职
Ever since Kyle got that promotion,
他就不怎么理我了
he barely acknowledges me.
拜托 他肯定知道自己有多幸运
Come on, now, I'm sure he knows how lucky he is.
你生了双胞胎 把房♥子打理得一尘不染
You have the twins, a spotless house,
还拥有线条完美的手臂
killer yoga arms.
总是这样的
This happens all the time --
他们走在通向成功的路上
They get on their track to success,
我们就成了不被重视的家庭主妇
and you become the invisible housewife.
我可不常有这种感觉
I don't know about all the time.
跟那群女人坐在一起时 我在想
Sitting with all those gals, I thought,
"哇 这香水味儿可真浓得呛人"
"Wow, this is an insane amount of perfume."
"还有 我是不是也逐渐"
"And also, am I on my way"
"变成一个不被重视的家庭主妇"
"to becoming an invisible housewife?"
不可能 起码也会有征兆不是吗
No way. There'd be signs, right?
回来啦 一直给你留着热菜呢
Hey, stranger. Been keeping dinner warm for ya.
真好 不过我在俱乐部吃过牛排了
Oh, that's nice. I had a steak at the club.
不过我想喝你手里那杯苏格兰威士忌
But I wouldn't knock a Scotch out of your hands.
没问题
Sure thing.
现在是不是可以
Hey, is now an okay time
过一遍这张家务清单
to go over this list of house stuff?
看看呗
Let's see.
随意 随意 找人解决 随意
Don't care, don't care, call a guy, don't care.
猜猜是谁今天搞定西山社区的大单子了
Guess who got the big listing on Westmount today.
太棒了 宝贝 工作能让你有点事干
Oh, that's great, sweetie. It'll keep you busy.
那是只新手镯吗
Is that a new bracelet?
是的
Oh, yes, it is.
吉姆上次和我大吵了之后买♥♥给我的
Jim bought it for me after our last big fight.
我怪他老是出差
I was on him about taking all those business trips.
他们就这样
That's what they do.
给你买♥♥新的珠宝首饰来哄你开心
Throw some new piece of jewelry at you to keep you happy.
没错 倒也没什么可抱怨的
Mm-hmm. Not that I'm complaining.
没错吧
Right?
太好了 老妈的车不在
Oh, good, Mom's car is gone.
好 我的手锯在车♥库♥里
All right. My handsaw is in the garage.
你按住立模 我来把头锯掉
You'll hold her down, I'll cut the head off.
杰
Jay!
我的车爆胎然后被拖走了
My car got a flat tire, so it got towed.
我得搭你的车去菲尔家
I need a ride to Phil's.
他在帮我搞定我的酱料网站
He's helping me finish my sauce website.
曼尼 宝贝 你哭什么呢
Manny, baby, why are you crying?
我没哭
I'm not.
商场又给我发邮件了
Ooh, I got another e-mail from the store.
准是我又卖♥♥了
I bet you that I sold another --
搞什么鬼 有人偷了我的人形板
What the hell? Somebody stole my cutout.
被人偷了 气死我也
Stolen? Damn it!
重新换一个也没意义
Well, there's no point in replacing it
反正换好了又要被偷
because it's just gonna get stolen again.
换不了了
I can't replace it.
光是让机械臂正常动起来
It took two weeks
就已经花了两个星期
just to get the mechanical arm working right.
等着我抓到这个小贼吧
Oh, wait till I catch this rat.
我一定会让他后悔偷了我的
I'm going to make him regret that he was ever...
杰 开开暖气吧
Hey, Jay, turn the heater on.
我都能听到曼尼的牙齿在打颤
I can hear Manny's teeth chattering.
什么声音
What is that noise?
我没听到有声音
I don't hear anything.
怎么这么大声
What is that thumping noise?
曼尼 到车尾箱看看
Manny, go check the trunk.
我不想弄脏手[蹚浑水] 杰
Uh, I don't really feel like getting my hands dirty, Jay.
你的手已经很脏了 哥们儿
Your hands are plenty dirty already, buddy boy.
快去看看[搞定]吧
Go deal with it.
我一定要找出是谁干的 杰
I am going to find who did this, Jay,
我会让他生不如死
and I'm going to make him hurt.
所有窃贼都会出纰漏
Every thief makes a mistake.
歌♥洛莉亚 你让这事影响到你心情了
Gloria, you're letting this get to you.
你知道什么能让你冷静下来吗
You know what always calms you down?
乔爱听的小鸭之歌♥
Joe's little duck song.
现在我们 我们来听吧
Now, let's -- Let's get that going.
我恨他
I hate him.
*呱呱呱 加入小鸭游♥行♥队*
*Quack, quack, quack, join the duck parade*
我要让他见血
I want blood!
*摇摇摆摆 摇摇摆摆 不停地走*
*Waddle, waddle, waddle, waddle, watch them wade*
*翘起尾巴 低下脑袋*
*Tail up, head down*
*甩甩羽毛扭扭腰*
*Shake your feathers all around*
*大家都来开心地看小鸭游♥行♥队*
*Everybody's smiling at the duck parade*
商场就发了个这么模糊的监控视频
This grainy security footage is all the store sent?
我觉得我认识他 菲尔
I feel like I know him, Phil.
不管他是谁 看着好像成心想被抓
Whoever it is, it looks like they want to get caught.
他不停地回去拿奶酪块
He keeps going back for the cheese cubes.
我不想再看了
I can't watch this anymore.
-我们来弄我的网站 好吗 -好呀
- Let's just work on my website, okay? - Sure.
菲尔 我约了客户要迟到了
Phil, I'm late for an appointment with a client.
你能帮我个忙吗
Can you do me a favor?
如果是把花放进浴室 我已经放好了
If it's to put flowers in the bathroom, I already did.
我没注意到
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表