Fun sad.
-不不 别开枪 -砰砰砰
- No, no, don't shoot! - Bang, bang, bang, bang!
不
Oh, no!
我要死了 我要死了
I'm dying! I'm dying!
同时 我也开始经营一个副业
Meantime, I'm running a side business we started
短期出租我们楼上的公♥寓♥
doing short-term rentals on our unit upstairs.
我们自称为"艺术房♥客"
We call ourselves the artful lodgers.
米奇尔 当你填写
Mitchell, by any chance
新的出租协议时
when you were filling out the new rental agreement,
你是不是忘了标注不许携带宠物 尤其狗
did you forget to mark no pets, or, specifically, dogs?
真抱歉
Sorry, sorry, ooh!
记得唐纳森一家吗
You remember the Donaldsons?
这真是要了命
This is a vanderkoff.
有些夫妇可能会感受到压力
You know, s-some couples might feel the strain
互相撒气
and take it out on one another.
但是艺术房♥客们可不会
But not the artful lodgers.
今早挺艰难的
This morning was tough.
好了好了
There, there.
等你准备好了 在这里和这里签字
And whenever you're ready, there and there.
姑娘们 不不不
Girls. No, no, no.
现在时间不合适
Not a good time, not a good time.
大爸不是该载你们去比赛吗
Wasn't daddy supposed to be driving you to our game?
大爸在忙着处理着
Daddy's been a little bit busy himself dealing with linens
从未被人抱怨过"粗糙"的亚麻织物
that no guest has ever called scratchy before.
有办法让房♥间里暖一点吗
Is there a way to make the room not so cold?
你知道早上在你丈夫身边醒来
Do you know what it's like to wake up
而他冷得和冰一样的感觉吗
next to your husband one morning and he's cold as ice?
知道
Yes.
你吃早餐的时候我来处理
Yeah, I'll work on that while you eat breakfast.
你做了法国吐司了吗
Did you make the French toast?
做了 在桌子上
Yes, it's right on the counter.
-那是法式吐司 -怎么回事
- That's French toast. - What's happening?
我想要法国人吃的普通吐司
I wanted regular toast for the French people.
那你该说清楚啊
Surely there was a better way to describe that.
他对蛋过敏 米奇尔
He's allergic to eggs, Mitchell.
你为什么吃啊
Wh-- okay, w-why did you eat that?
他为什么还吃啊
Why -- why did he eat that?
也许我们该找另一个时间完成此事
Okay, maybe we should finish this up another time.
告诉你一声
And just so you know
其他人有需要欢迎推荐我
I do -- I do work on referrals.
有一间房♥间你会很喜欢的
Here is a room you're going to love --
你的男人基地... 衣橱
Your very own man ca--closet.
男人衣橱
Man closet.
谁喜欢地下室啊
Who loves, uh, basements?
我只是问着玩的
That's a rhetorical question.
这里有一间地下室
Have I got a basement for you.
下来时注意脚下
Watch your step coming down.
这间地下室已经装♥修♥完毕了
Because it's a finished basement,
你们可以看看这里有多大面♥积♥
You can actually count the square --
我觉得这栋房♥子不适合孩子住
I don't think this house is kid-friendly.
我们用攀登绳
Well, you said it yourself
爬进车道时 你就这么说了
when we were taking the towrope up the driveway.
这房♥子看起来像是奇怪的宇宙飞船
This -- this house looks like a weird spaceship.
孩子们都喜欢宇宙飞船
Kids love spaceships.
对吧 卢克
Don't they, Luke?
是啊
Yeah.
我记得有一天 那时候我还跟卢克差不多大
I remember one day, I was around Luke's age,
我不大高兴在我爸店里待着
and I wasn't all that happy to be at food town,
但我爸爸知道该怎么做
but my dad knew exactly what to do.
他去找宣传员
He gets on the P.A.
说 注意了 购物者
And he says, "Attention, shoppers,"
然后他把麦克风给了我
and then he hands the mike to me.
我吃了一惊
I was like, "What?"
"红翼花生酱 1.69元两瓶"
"Red wing peanut butter -- $1.69 for two."
他在那次促销中损失了很多钱
He lost a lot of money on that sale,
但那种激动的感觉我绝对不会忘记
but it's a rush I'll never forget.
就像是在潜水艇上一样 对吧
It's like being on a submarine, right?
你们是汤姆·克兰西的粉丝吗
You guys, uh, fans of Tom Clancy?
知名潜艇小说《猎杀红色十月号♥》的作者
让卢克带你们参观完吧
You know what? Luke'll finish the tour.
是办公室的电♥话♥
It's the office.
-你手♥机♥都没响 -到你表现的时候了
- It's not ringing. - This is your moment.
喂
Hello?
跟我来吧
Follow me, I guess.
我们怎么上二楼
How did we get on the second floor?
很棒吧
Isn't it great?
有个觉察不到的斜坡
There's an imperceptible rise.
你们要么掉头
So you guys can either reverse course
要么轮流顺着滑竿滑下去
or take turns sliding down the fireman's pole.
卢克会演示的
Luke'll show you.
等等
H-hang on.
因为你不让爸妈为你哭
But because you wouldn't let mom and dad cry over you,
他俩的情绪会憋在心里
that emotion is gonna build up
然后在我和卢克身上爆发
and explode all over Luke and me.
抱歉 我只是等不及了
I'm sorry. I just couldn't want.
你知道我等今天等了多久吗
Do you know how long I've been dreaming about this day?
离开你家人的那天吗
Leaving your family?
别说得像是我侮辱人一样
Don't turn it into an insult.
我只是准备好了
I'm just really ready for this.
我身边终于都是聪明有求知欲的人了
I'm finally surrounded by smart, curious people.
好吧
Okay.
我要走了
So, I'm gonna go.
你好 你肯定是艾丽克斯
Hi! You must be Alex.
我是你的室友梅西
I'm your roomie. I'm Maisie.
我爸爸说那是棒极了的缩写 但其实不是
My dad says it's short for amazing, but it's not.
-等等 我选了另一个 -室友 我知道
- Wait, I-I picked a different -- - Roommate, I know.
她生病了 她恐慌症发作了
She got sick -- Well, she had a panic attack.
我同情她 我来大姨妈之前也会这样
I can sympathize. I usually get one right before my cycle.
总之 他们拒绝了她的签证 她还在挪威
Anyways, they denied her visa and she's still in Norway.
救命 出不去了[挪威]
"Help! There's norway out."
你多大了
How old are you?
我15岁了 但我看过4部R级电影了
I'm 15, but I've seen four R-rated movies already.
17岁以下需家长陪同观看
你来了我好激动
I'm so excited you're here.
我该把药放哪儿啊
Where should I put my medicines?
你可以走了 我没事了
Yeah, so you are good to go. I'm fine.
等下
Oh, not quite yet.
梅西 你会说他国语言吗
So, Maisie, do you speak any languages?
西语 法语 俄语 德语 还有伍基语[星战]
Si, Oui, Da, Ja, and of course I also speak wookiee.
这一定会很有趣
Ahh! That is gonna be so much fun!
是啊
Yay!
他们才住了两天就用了十八条毛巾
They've been here 2 days and they've used 18 towels,
却完全没有碰过肥皂
yet the soap is untouched.
他们是像大象一样互相蹭干净吗
What are they -- sloughing each other clean like elephants?
米奇尔 太好了 你来了
Mitchell. Great, you're here.
查克教练家里有人去世了
Coach Chuck had a death in the family.
多谢你能记得介绍我生意
Thank you so much for remembering about the referrals.
我现在没带名片 但是...
I don't have a card on me right now, but --
不是 是他不能来
No. He can't come,
由于你是助理教练
and since you're the assistant coach,
现在由你带队
you're in charge.
好吧
Okay.
你应该没问题吧
Think you're gonna be okay with that?
助理教练跟教练又有多大区别呢
Assistant coach, coach. What's the big diff?
从一名真正教练的角度看 确实不一样
Well, as an actual coach, um, diff.
拜托 今天就是来享受新鲜空气的
Come on, today's about being out in the fresh air,
抛开家里那些问题
forgetting about our problems at home,
与家人共度这美好时光吧
spending some quality time with the family.
说得对 说得对
You're right, you're right.
我的家人在哪里
Where is my family?
你觉得他们是不是想放我们鸽子
You don't think they're standing us up, do you?
我在超♥市♥见到杰的时候
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表