我叫它《求助》
I call it "A Cry for Help."
-你听到了吗 -当然 我就在这呢
- Did you hear that? -Yeah, I'm standing right here.
你又回来了吗
You're back again?
我也想你了
Missed you, too.
桑杰这周末回家了
Sanjay's home this weekend.
今天是我们一个重要的日子 一周年纪念日
It's kind of a big day for us -- our first anniversary.
看看我给他准备了什么
Look what I got him.
这是一支鸭嘴龙掌骨
It's a hadrosaur metacarpal
他喜欢收集恐龙骨头
for his dinosaur bone collection.
太过了吗
Too much?
如果你们都是正常人这是什么等级的礼物
Well, what's the equivalent gift if you guys were normal?
是星巴克礼品卡还是劳力士
Like, a Starbucks card or a Rolex?
大概相当于一架很棒的显微镜吧
Kind of like a really nice microscope.
说了也白说
You're not helping.
我还以为书呆子的周年纪念应该是呼吸器
I thought the gift for a first nerd anniversary was inhaler.
你们老爸呢
Where's your dad?
在楼上 怎么了
Upstairs. Why?
你给我们买♥♥了狗
You got us a dog?!
不 它只是迷路了
No, no! It's a stray,
我们不会留下它的
and we are not keeping him.
安静点
Be quiet.
别让你们老爸知道
Your dad cannot know he's here.
他要是看到一定会喜欢上它
If he sees him, he'll get all attached,
我们就不可能把它送走了
and there's no getting rid of it.
就跟卢克一样
Oh, it'll be like Luke all over again.
至少他们有我的时候已经结婚了
At least they were married when they had me.
你毁了妈妈的生活
You ruined mom's life.
停 我现在很高兴有你们
Stop. I am now very happy I have all of you.
可是我没办法再多照顾一个生物了
But I just can't take care of another living creature.
那你为什么还带它回家
Then why'd you bring it home?
我没法把它留在街上
I couldn't leave it in the street.
克莱尔 是你吗
Claire, is that you?
照顾好它
Take care of it.
我不会把狗狗养死的
I'm not gonna kill a dog.
把它藏进你房♥间
Hide it in your room.
是像我想的一样吗
Is that what I think it is?
不是
Uh, no.
没错 披萨到了
Yeah, pizza's here.
你好
How you doing?
你们干嘛呢
What was that?
我是披萨怪
I'm the pizza monster!
这是我的新角色
It's this new character I'm doing.
我喜欢 我真的很喜欢
I love it. I really love it.
我其实不怎么喜欢
I didn't really love it.
感觉跟我的"鸡锅海盗"有点像
It felt a little close to my Chicken Pot Pirate.
那是个不解之谜
It's a mystery.
那是谁
Who's that?
诺尼 可以隐身
Noni. She can be invisible.
那又是谁
Who's that?
勾勾
Gogo.
他能跳下高楼
He can jump off of buildings.
这是我看过最不现实的节目
This is the most unrealistic show I've ever seen.
那又是谁
Who's that?
是 太好了 我现在开大门
Yes, great. I will open the gate.
瑞斯 可能连修门都不会
Reece. Probably can't even work a gate.
你可能会喜欢他
Maybe you'll like him.
他是国王的牙医
He's the Kings' dentist.
那我还是皇帝的橱柜制♥造♥商呢
Well, hoity-toity. I'm the emperor's closet maker.
洛杉矶国王冰球队
The L.A. Kings hockey team.
冰球规则允许打架 运动员也因此经常缺牙烂嘴
国王的牙医 为什么他要这么说
Kings' dentist. Why does he say it like that?
因为这样听起来很酷炫吗
What, is he trying to be all fancy?
他什么都没说 是我说的
He didn't say anything. I said it.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
戴娜 瑞斯 这是我先生杰
Dana, Reece, this is my husband, Jay.
-你好 瑞斯 -你好 杰
- Hi, Reece. How are you? - Hey, Jay.
戴娜 跟我来厨房♥吧
Dana, come with me to the kitchen
让男生们互相了解一下
while the boys get to know each other.
好
All right.
你听说了吗
Did you hear they're thinking
他们在考虑在学校里禁脏话
of eliminating cursive at the school?
所有脏话 还是艹字头那个
All of it, or just the "F" Word?
我给你带了瓶威士忌
I brought you some Scotch.
这瓶是好酒 谢谢
That's quite a bottle. Thank you.
歌♥洛莉亚跟我说你是国王队的牙医
Gloria tells me you're the Kings' dentist.
你提到这个的态度感觉好拽
Well, when you say it like that, it sounds so hoity-toity.
不如把酒开了吧
Why don't we crack that open?
你这有古巴高希霸罗拔图雪茄吗
And do you have any Cohiba Robustos?
我也想有 可是这牌子基本找不到了
Oh, I wish, but, you know, they're impossible to find.
瞧瞧看
Well, look at that.
我刚找到两支
I just found two.
好吧 这人还挺不错的
Okay, the guy wasn't all bad,
可我不能让歌♥洛莉亚知道
but I couldn't let Gloria know
不然她就会开始逼我去做一大堆
or it would open the door for a whole bunch of new things
我不想做的事
I don't want to do --
比如试新餐厅
Trendy restaurants,
关于女性一些无聊事情感觉的电影
movies about how women feel about crap.
谁需要那些啊
And who needs it?
如果这周还不够惨的话
As if this week wasn't bad enough,
我们在布鲁塞尔的硬件供应商又变卦了
now my hardware supplier in Brussels is flip-flopping.
看来你最近吉卦不怎么多啊
Sounds like you're dealing with a real Belgian waffle.
那是狗叫吗
Is that a dog?
什么 不是
What? No.
听起来像狗叫
That sounds like a dog.
为了不听我说话
You will do anything
你什么事情都做得出来 对吗
to avoid hearing me talk about work, won't you?
我要下楼冷静一下
I'm -- I'm just gonna go cool off downstairs. Yep.
亲爱的
Honey?
她说的没错
She is right.
有时候我不想听她说话
Sometimes I don't listen.
她是这么说的对吧 我不听她说话
That's what she said, right? I don't listen?
你怎么出来了
Did you get out?
快过来
Oh, come on, now.
亲爱的
Honey?
甜心
Sweetheart?
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
没关系 菲尔 你回去睡吧
It's fine, Phil, really. Just go back to bed.
我只是需要一点时间静一静
I just... need some time to myself.
你一哭我也想哭了
Y-You know I cry when you cry.
我会上楼的
I'll be upstairs.
你没事吧
You okay?
只是 最近太多事了
It's just -- It's been a lot.
我爱你
I love you.
戴克斯 你好吗
Hey, Dex. How are you?
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事 在欣赏你们的花♥园♥而已
Yeah, I was just admiring your garden.
快进来吧
Hey, come on in.
其他人呢
So, uh, where is the rest of the gang?
参加祷告晨跑了
Oh, they're out on a prayer jog.
我不太喜欢
It's not really my thing.
会经常发生吗
Is -- Is that something that happens a lot
你觉得自己格格不入的情况
where -- where you feel different?
你好吗 德克斯
Hi, Dex.
米奇尔
Hey, Mitchell.
能不能过来帮我个忙 很快就好
Can I have you help me over here for just a second?
好吧
Uh, okay.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
他明摆着想寻求帮助
He was clearly reaching out.
他在欣赏我们的花♥园♥
He was admiring our garden.
没人会欣赏我们的花♥园♥
Nobody admires our garden.
里面只有颗粘着购物袋的死仙人掌
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表