but I'll manage.
我要见的兄弟里有一个曾经在大海上迷失方向
One of the guys I'm meeting was lost at sea once.
他不得不吃水母为生
Had to eat a jellyfish.
我会向他夸你很勇敢的
I'll speak to him of your courage.
没电了 不得不过来 快速讲两句
So, power's out. Had to come over. Real quick.
菲尔打扮成小丑
Phil got dressed up as a clown
走进一间全是镜子的房♥间恐慌发作
and then had a panic attack in a hall of mirrors,
所以他想补偿一下
so he's gonna be looking to overcompensate for a lot,
所以请别太沉浸于....
so please don't indulge in any of his --
-杰 -来了
- Hey, Jay. - Right here.
我记得你有台发电机
I remembered you had a generator.
我要给艾丽克斯上传几个文件
I'm just gonna upload a few quick files for Alex.
-别问了 -我从来没问过
- Don't ask. - I never do.
我打不开这瓶子
I can't open the jar.
幸运的你有个好叔叔
Well, lucky for you your uncle --
好姐夫菲尔在此
brother-in-law Phil is here.
只需要轻轻一拧
And with one mighty twi--
我们应该就能
We should be...
打开它了
good to go.
-不 -不 不 不
-No! -No, no, no, no, no!
不 不
No, no, no!
爸 别再帮倒忙了
Dad, stop helping!
你好啊 小怪兽
Hey, monster.
你好啊
Hey, you.
安迪和我的关系有一个火热激♥情♥的开端
Andy and I started out pretty hot and heavy,
不过这两周我特别得忙
but, uh, the last few weeks I've just been super busy,
所以我猜他感觉自己被忽略了
so I guess he's feeling neglected,
所以他反应也有点冷淡
and he's acting a little cold.
就在胳膊上拍两下算什么
I mean, a chuck on the arm?
我们是哈克·费恩和汤姆·索亚的关系吗
What are we, Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer?
《汤姆·索亚历险记》主角
是有这么两个人 对吧
Those are people, right?
这里有一滩水
Ay, there's a puddle!
史黛拉或者乔弄的
Stella or Joe.
过几个小时见
I'll see you in a couple of hours.
不 不 不 看 漏水了
No, no, no, no! Look, it's a leak,
因为是从墙缝留下来的
because it's coming through the wall.
应该是房♥顶的排水槽又堵了
Most likely your gutters backed up.
包在我身上了
Consider it handled.
跪求别叫我 跪求别叫我
Please don't ask me. Please don't ask me.
卢克 修排水槽去
Luke! To the gutters!
小公主们 城♥堡♥到了
Okay, princesses, your castle awaits!
怎么回事
What gives?
路上开始漫水了
The roads were starting to flood,
所以我们想来这里躲风暴
so we were hoping to ride out the storm here.
当然
Yeah, sure.
还有 爸 我们想继续公主的主题
Also, Dad, we're hoping to keep the princess theme alive,
所以如果你可以假装
so if you could pretend to be a --
-感兴趣吗 -不
- Interested? - No.
好吧
Okay.
女士们 到变装时间了 我们有...
Ladies, it's costume time! We have...
公主装
Costumes!
贝儿 埃尔莎和爱丽儿
Belle, we have Elsa, we have Ariel!
分别出自《美女与野兽》《冰雪奇缘》《人鱼公主》
公主装
Costumes?
额 公主装
Ew, costumes.
当我们几岁 五岁吗
What are we, 5?
好吧
Okay.
好吧 真的发生了
Uh, okay, so, that's happening.
阿什利讨厌公主装
Hey, Ashley hates the costumes.
你们得想点别的招儿
You got to think of something else!
-我们要做什么 -我不知道
- What do we do? - Well, I don't know.
我们的小伙伴们是一帮八岁的女孩
Our friends are basically 8-year-old girls.
她们会想干什么
What would they want to do?
舞蹈派对
Dance party!
好吗 好吧 女孩们
Yeah? Yeah? Okay. Okay, girls.
我们来放点音乐吧
Uh, let's get some music started here, huh?
天哪 小卡 没电
Oh, God, Cam, there's no power.
有"卡"电
There's Cam power.
那是啥
What is that?
我要是听了你的没给国家公共广播频道捐款
Well, had I listened to you and we not donated to NPR,
我们就不会拿到这台免费的应急收音机
we wouldn't have gotten this free emergency radio
并转送给杰和歌♥洛莉亚
that we then re-gifted to Jay and Gloria.
每个月19刀不算免费吧 不过随便你
I wouldn't call $19 a month free, but okay.
好了 女士们 让我们浪起来
All right, let's get a little funk in here, ladies!
好吧
Okay.
再加点浪能量进去
Little more funky energy in this thing!
这东西需要先热身
Got to warm up, you know?
得让它热起来
Got to get it warmed up!
我到底是怎么了
I don't know what's wrong with me.
我这只手可是专拌黄油的
This is my butter-churning arm.
左边第三个抽屉里
Third drawer from the left.
我不懂你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
谢谢 你怎么还穿着睡袍啊
Thank you. What's with the robe?
我得出去把我的抗旱花♥园♥盖住
I had to go outside and cover my drought-resistant garden.
这雨来得可真是时候
Timing, right?
反正 我的房♥间没有电
Well, anyway, there's no power in my room,
我不想摸着黑穿衣服 所以
and I wasn't gonna get dressed in the dark, so...
你♥爸♥挺疯狂的吧
How crazy is your dad, huh?!
勇敢面对大自然的挑战
Braving the elements!
为了全家不湿身 真是贴心小棉袄
Keeping the family dry! That is fur!
你要干嘛 卢克
What's the plan, Luke?
有想法是好的
There are no bad ideas,
可是在电闪雷鸣的风暴里挥着金属铲
but waving a metal shovel around in an electrical storm
有点不太好吧
could have a downside,
我们还是把它放回车♥库♥吧
so let's put it back in the garage, huh?
真的好险
Whoa, that was close!
天哪 不会又来了吧
Oh, my God! Not again!
宝贝 你会没事的
Oh, honey, you're gonna be fine.
你竟然又让他被雷劈了
I can't believe you let him get struck again!
又
Again?
别担心 小傻瓜
Don't worry about it, champ.
雷应该没劈到他
I don't even think it hit him.
上次他闻着有铝的味儿
Last time he smelled like aluminum.
上次
Last time?!
宝贝 你♥爸♥和我在说话呢
Honey, your father and I are trying to talk.
好了 各位
Okay, everyone.
你们不用等我
Don't feel like you have to wait for me to get back.
杰
Jay!
漏水变严重了
The leak is growing!
我正要再去修呢
I was just on my way back out.
-我来吧 -可是
- I'll do it. - But --
坐下
Sit!
这种逃避学校出游的办法太傻了
That's a silly excuse not to go to your school trip.
妈 我想好了
Mom, I've made my decision.
发生什么事了
What's going on here?
气氛紧张得我都能拿弯刀劈开了
I could cut the tension with my machete.
其实 不算什么事
It's so... nothing.
曼尼的睡袍
I mean Manny got his robe
被冰箱门夹住了
caught in the refrigerator door,
所以我不小心看到了
and I may have accidentally seen...
他的身子
him.
你看到了
Oh, you saw.
好了 曼尼 都结束了
Okay. Manny, it's over.
已经发生的就发生了
What happened happened.
都结束了
It's done.
好吧 我有个事情
Okay, good, because I have a problem
需要你帮忙 克莱尔
and I need your help, Claire.
没问题 什么事
Yes. You got it. What is it?
曼尼不想去学校的旅行
Well, Manny doesn't want to go to his school trip
因为有传言
because there is a rumor
这帮孩子们要去裸泳
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表