-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
对了 你们想感受彻底震撼的话
Hey, if you really want to be blown away,
我这有两颗特质小熊软糖可以给你们吃
I've got two special gummy bears you can have.
我们一人就一颗吗
Just one for each of us?
相信我 一颗就够了
Believe me. One is all you need.
我们可以去小卖♥♥部再买♥♥点
I guess we can get more at the concession stand.
不 他们可不卖♥♥这种橡皮糖
No, they don't sell gummy bears like these here.
你是从欧洲带回来特别酷的对吧
You get extra cool ones from Europe or something.
你们怎么还没明白 这是大♥麻♥
Guys, how are you not getting this? It's pot.
我也不知道为什么 反正我从来没抽过大♥麻♥
I don't know why, but I've never tried marijuana.
对 我也没有
No. No, me neither.
总有些什么事阻拦我
Th-There was always something stopping me --
比如要照顾莉莉啦
needing to take care of Lily,
花样滑冰荣誉准则啦
the figure-skating honor code,
不想吸得神志不清 在高中意外出柜啦
not wanting to accidentally tell everyone in high school I was gay.
从来没人递给我抽过 挺奇怪的
People never offered it to me, which is weird
因为在大学里我也算是有头有脸的人物
because in college, I was kind of a big man on campus.
我建立了一个大型组织
I founded a major organization --
全国负责任的拉拉队员协会
the National Association of Responsible Cheerleaders.
-缩写是NARCs[缉毒署] -是啊
- Uh, NARCs. - Yeah.
来 这个要45分钟才起效
Here. They take 45 minutes to hit,
现在就吃
so take them now,
等电影开始 你们的状态就刚刚好
and you'll be good to go when the movie starts.
好
Okay.
如果我们想尝试这个
Um, you know, if -- if we ever were gonna try this,
今晚也算是个完美时机
tonight's kind of the perfect opportunity.
我觉得你说得对
I guess you're right.
不用带孩子 穿的是尼龙扣运动鞋
No kids. I'm wearing Velcro sneakers.
要吗
Should we?
我一直都想知道那是什么感觉
I've always wanted to know what it would be like.
再说了 我今天去了健身房♥
Plus, I went to the gym today.
我理应尝点甜头
I deserve a sweet.
-那就来吧 -好
- Let's do it. - Okay.
我在发抖 谢谢你
I'm shaking. Thank you.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheersies.
慢点嚼
Chew smaller.
好啊
'Sup?
我的天
Oh, my God.
不敢相信我们居然真吃了 太刺♥激♥了
I cannot believe we're doing this. This is so exciting.
天啊 我就知道犯了个大错
Oh, God. I knew this was a horrible mistake.
我收到一个警报 烟雾警报器被触发了
I just got an alert. Our smoke alarm when off!
吐不出来
It's not coming up.
没事
Okay, okay.
放松 我现在打给卢克
Relax. I'm gonna -- I'm gonna call Luke,
-看看怎么回事 -好
- find out what's up. - Yeah.
转进语♥音♥信箱了
Voicemail.
不过这段说唱还挺搞笑的
This rap's hilarious, though.
-打给克莱尔 -她不在家
-Call Claire. -She's not home.
我们得回去看看
We're gonna have to check this out.
不 拜托 这种警报一般都没什么事
No, come on. Those alerts are always nothing.
再说了 我们的犯罪事实
Plus... our crime.
听着 我们的座位是有号♥的
Listen, we have assigned seats
这个也要45分钟才起效
and 45 minutes till this kicks in.
我们完全有时间打车回家
That gives us plenty of time to Uber home,
确保一切安好
make sure everything's fine,
平复下我的心情 然后再回来
touch up my veins, and get back.
我设个闹钟 这样就知道什么时候起效
I'll set an alarm so we know exactly when it hits.
你说得对 莉莉也在呢 我们走吧
No, you're right. Lily's there. Yes, yes. Let's go.
再说了 我们不会想等到飘飘欲仙的时候
Plus, we're not gonna want to deal with this
再来处理这种事的
when we're high and paranoid.
天啊
Oh, God.
你觉得到飘飘欲仙的状况会很严重吗
Do you think the paranoia will be bad?
你的衣柜生意如何
So, how's the closet business?
-我两个月前退休了 -对哦 对哦
- I retired two months ago. - Right. Right.
我下个月打算清洗一下地毯
Uh, getting our carpets cleaned next month.
拜托 简直荒谬
Oh, come on. That's ridiculous.
赫南德兹绝对轻松拿下这场比赛
Hernandez has this fight in the bag.
是啊 简直是易如反掌
Yeah, it's gonna be such a cakewalk.
根本就不该给他钱
He shouldn't even be getting paid for it.
这些人简直胡扯
Can you believe these guys?
无意冒犯 可就算奥布莱恩有那么半点清醒
No disrespect, but if O'Brien's even halfway sober,
都能把赫南德兹撕碎
he takes Hernandez apart.
对 他臂展更长 出拳更猛
Yeah, he's got a better reach, better jab,
脚步之灵活迅速堪比踢踏舞
and I haven't seen feet that fast since Riverdance.
你们看起来还挺自信
You guys seem pretty confident.
要不小小地赌个十美元如何
Uh, care to make a friendly $10 bet?
我们应战 简直是这辈子挣的最轻松的钱
We'll take it. Easiest money I ever made.
你们简直疯了 奥布莱恩是个废物
You're crazy. O'Brien is a mook.
赫南德兹就是个半吊子
Well, Hernandez is a palooka.
我宁愿是个半吊子也不愿意是个废物
I'd rather be a palooka than a mook.
两个傻屌♥也好意思说这种话
Well, that's a lot of talk coming from a couple jabronis.
小卡 淡定 我们这是说着玩呢
Cam, calm down. We're just having fun here.
不是吧 那个词已经很过分了吗
Really? That's -- That's the line?
怎么回事
What happened?
该死 奥布莱恩把他击倒了
Damn it! O'Brien knocked him out!
这么快 我们完全错过了
Already? We missed the whole thing!
厨房♥很忙
We're backed up in the kitchen.
抱歉了 你们点的餐还要再等会
Sorry, guys. Your food's gonna be a while.
我想过要走
I thought about leaving,
可我不想让杰不高兴
but I didn't want to make Jay feel bad.
我在等一个三明治
I had a sandwich coming.
我就说吧 屁事都没有
I told you. Nothing!
我觉得像这么平静无事有点不正常
A little too much nothing, if you ask me.
你们怎么回来了
What are you guys doing here?
我忘了带拖鞋
I forgot my slippers.
酒店不是会有拖鞋吗
Doesn't the hotel have slippers?
我来问问题
I'll be asking the questions.
你们怎么可能把巧克力饼干烤糊
How did you manage to burn chocolate-chip cookies
烤箱明明都坏掉了
in an oven that doesn't work?
曼尼的意思是煎饼
Oh, Manny meant pancakes.
我们在做巧克力煎饼
We're making chocolate-chip pancakes.
瞧吧 我们走吧
You see? Now, let's go.
这会应该有按♥摩♥师往我身上撒盐才对
Somebody named Olga should be salting me like a pretzel!
没什么事吧
Is everything okay?
没事 警报误响了
Oh, yes. It was just a false alarm.
那我们就回电影院去了
Well, then we should probably get back to the theater.
开映前的趣味问题
Those pre-movie trivia questions
还等着我们去回答呢
aren't gonna answer themselves, are they?
-其实是自问自答 -等一下
- Actually, they do. - Wait a minute!
这是怎么回事
What the hell is going on...
这个东西
here, huh?
我闻到廉价啤酒味 有人在开派对
I smell cheap beer. Someone's been having a party.
克莱尔 你这是在发疯
Claire, you're just being crazy.
你看一看周围 根本就没事
Take a look around! Nothing is going on!
没有什么派对
There is no party!
所有人都淡定
Everyone just be cool!
看过那个独臂高尔夫球员的故事吗
See that story about the one-armed golfer?
没有
No.
就是 有这么个人...
Yeah, well, it's this guy and he's...
就这样了 他是个独臂高尔夫球员
Well, I guess that's it. He's -- He's a one-armed golfer.
厨房♥到底是有多忙
How backed up is that kitchen?!
这两个家伙
These guys!
嘿 你们两个小鬼 过来
Hey, you rascals. Get over here.
我们正准备走
We're on our way out.
别急 你们不想找机会把钱赢回来吗
No! Don't you want a chance to win your money back?
每人5块钱而已 无所谓了
It's 5 bucks each. We're good.
别啊 来吧
No! Come on!
会很好玩的
It'll be fun.
老兄 你把我胳膊抓痛了
Dude, you're hurting my arm.
来一局桌上足球 要么赢回去要么输双倍
No, a game of foosball, double or nothing.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表