The one entertaining the others?
它的头被零食袋套住了
His head is caught in the Fritos bag.
-那不是你的鸭吗 -哪里
- Isn't that your duck? - Where?
那只用鸭嘴来回捣鼓麦子 想吃又不敢吃
The one pushing oats around with its beak, pretending to eat.
那就是了 去把鸭子抓回来 快去
All right. That's it. Go get your ducks. Go.
什么 不 水里又脏又浑的
What? No. It is filthy and filmy.
而且卢克都还没下去呢
And that's before Luke even gets in it.
要是抓不到第三只鸭子
What's the point in getting two ducks
抓来两只又有什么用呢
if we don't have the third one?
我们要怎么找到艾丽克斯那只鸭呢
And how are we supposed to find the Alex duck?
等到新年前夕 看看哪只待在家
Wait until New Year's Eve and see which one stays home?
不 不 你说对了
No. No. You're right.
我们要集齐三只鸭子才能回家
We are not going home without all three ducks.
等等 看看你♥爸♥说的是不是真的
Hang on. Let's see if your dad was right.
小羽
Feather.
小羽 快去捡
Feather. Fetch.
怎么可能
No way.
不要干站着 快去抓你们的鸭子
Don't just stand there. Get your ducks.
我刚花了一周的薪水买♥♥的这双鞋
I just spent a week's salary on these shoes.
我才不 瞧那双棕色的大眼睛
I'm not -- oh, look at those big brown eyes.
占了她半张脸呢
They take up half her face!
我来了 小公主
I'm coming, princess!
借过
Pardon me.
抱歉 玩得开心
Sorry. Have fun.
用铀做的最危险的饼是什么
What's the most dangerous type of uranium cake?
核反应燃料重铀酸铵或重铀酸钠的俗称
黄饼[哈啰]
Yellow!
你怎么啦
What's going on?
我捡到了个吸入器 你知道是谁的吗
I found this inhaler. Do you know whose it is?
这儿只有六个人不用这个的
There's only six people here who don't use those.
他们毕业的时候会一起抛到空中
They throw them in the air at graduation.
好吧
All right.
你把降噪耳罩带来了吗
Hey, did you bring those headphones?
有 在这儿
Yeah. Right here.
谢啦
Thanks.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
刚才的事很抱歉
I'm sorry about earlier.
回到大学校园可能让我想起了过去
I think maybe being on a college campus took me back,
使我的新生焦虑感重现了
and some of my own first-year insecurities bubbled up.
我谁都不认识 而且无论我多努力
I didn't know anybody, and no matter how hard I tried,
我却始终是个局外人
I was always on the outside.
然后突然有一天 不知为何 我融入进去了
And then suddenly, one day, something clicked and I was in.
我是说 这很难说的
I mean, you never know.
就算对你是这种情况
I mean, just because that happened to you,
-并不意味着 -不 不 不 不
- Doesn't mean that's -- - No, no, no, no, no.
我想说的就是这个
That's -- that's my point.
你和我不一样
My story isn't your story.
虽然这地方令人生畏
As intimidating as this place may be,
但我从未见过你轻易向困难低过头
I've never seen you walk away from a challenge.
如果你说已经尽力了
If you tell me you've given it your best shot,
那我相信你
then I know you have.
别生我的气好吗
So don't be mad at me, okay?
我没生气
I'm not mad.
那就好 宝贝
All right, kiddo.
你妈妈和我下周会过来帮你收拾行李
Your mom and I will be back next week to pack you up.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
好了 老爷爷礼品篮的卡车还有84分钟就到
Okay. Granddaddy's truck's gonna be here in 84 minutes.
所以继续拧紧瓶盖 搅拌 切菜
So, we're tightening, we're stirring, we're chopping.
快装瓶[克制]吧
Bottle it up!
我不行 太紧张了
I can't. I'm just too excited.
你说得是把酱装瓶 明白了
you mean the sauce in the -- got it. Yes.
小卡
Cam...
-这是什么 -老天
- What is this? - Oh, my gosh.
哥伦比亚辣椒酱
这本不该让你看见的
You weren't supposed to see these yet.
这只是我制♥作♥的宣传册样板
This is just a potential label idea that I-I had mocked up.
可这上面根本就没有我
But I am not even on it.
不 有你的 有你 你看
No, you are. Yes, you are. See?
营养成分表这里有你的剪影
You're the silhouette right here by the nutritional facts.
这样 人们会关注你的身段
That way, people are looking at you
就不会关注那些超剂量的钠了
and not the toxic amount of sodium.
我这还有别的样本
I have others, too.
有一张是我们其中一个人坐着辣椒火箭
You know, I have one of us on a pepper rocket
冲向《酱料城》节目
on our way to Flavor City.
你在我前面 那张很可爱的
You're in front of me, and it's cute.
我觉得咱俩的合作没戏
You know what? I don't think this partnership is working.
你说什么呢
What are you saying?
我说什么
What am I saying?
这是我家传的酱料
This is family's sauce,
而你已经试图更改配方
and you have already tried to change the recipe.
你连问都没问我就接了那么大个订单
You took a huge order without even asking me.
现在又来这一套
And now this?
如果要上《酱料城》 也是我自己上
If I am going to Flavor City, I am going by myself.
你要跟我散伙[分手]吗
You're breaking up with me?
当我刚开始跟小卡约会时
When I first started dating Cam,
他的前男友就提醒过我
his ex-boyfriend gave me a heads up.
他说 小卡是个很好的人
He said, "Cam's a great guy,
我希望你永远别跟他分手
but I hope you never have to break up with him."
我问他 为什么 他会生气
And I said, "Why? Does he get angry,
哭泣 嫉妒 沮丧吗
weepy, jealous, despondent?"
他说 是的
He said, "Yes."
你要跟我散伙吗
You're breaking up with me?
这个合伙的主意是我想出来的
This business was my idea.
是我带你去农贸市场的
I got you into the farmers' market.
是我让你的酱料被老爷爷品牌选中
I got you into those baskets.
我发现你时 你不过就是个家庭主妇
You were nothing but a housewife when I found you.
我没别的意思 我一直很欣赏你的
I didn't mean that. I've always admired you.
做家庭主妇是这世界上最难的工作
Being a housewife is the hardest job on the planet.
从来都没有休息的时间
You're never not at work.
只是 我们怎么会走到这一步的
It's just -- how did we get to this place?
除非...
Unless...
你有别的合伙人了 是不是
There's someone else, isn't there?
我怎么会这么傻呢
Oh, how could I be so blind?
让我猜猜 那人经验更丰富吧
Let me guess -- somebody with more experience?
是个哥伦比亚人吧
Somebody Colombian?
你也轻松不了的
Well, you're no picnic, either.
到底是谁
So, who is it?
说话啊
Say something!
我见过我妈跟许多男人分手
I've seen my mom break up with a lot of guys.
她总是有魔力让他们把责任都包揽在自己身上
She has this weird power to get them to do all the work.
前一分钟 他们还很生气
One minute, they're a mess.
而后一分钟 他们就开始感谢她
The next, they're thanking her
说跟她在一起的时光是人生中最美好的
for the best year of their lives.
上一个分手的家伙还帮我们把行李搬到了杰家
The last guy helped us move into Jay's house.
你早就知道
You knew.
你早知道我需要激励才能创造出属于自己的酱料
You knew I needed the motivation to create my own sauce.
你一直都知道的
You knew all along.
不客气的 小卡 别担心
You're welcome, Cam. And don't worry.
我知道总有一天 你自创的酱料
I know that one day, you're gonna have your sauce
会被老爷爷礼品篮选中的
in Granddaddy's Basket.
这景倒是稀奇
Well, that paints a picture.
你看 这里有很多东西都可以把孩子们累倒
Now, see, there's lots of stuff here to tire the kids out.
可以搬砖 可以用铁铲挖土
Look -- bricks for carrying, shovels for digging.
铁铲 我们什么时候有铁铲了
Shovels. When did we get shovels?
好了 不管你们在做什么
Okay, well, whatever you're doing,
能不能麻烦你们换个地方
can you do it someplace else?
我在帮歌♥洛莉亚的酱料装瓶
I'm helping Gloria bottle her sauce,
我们就要来不及了
and we're running out of time.
小卡 我觉得已经来不及了
Ay, Cam. I think it's too late.
剩下的时间不够了
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表