其中一处就是在加利福尼亚
one of which is here in California,
而加利福尼亚在北美
which is in North America.
呜呼哀哉 现在我都知道了
Sadly, I know all of this now.
就是这
That's it.
司机从没离开驾驶室
The engineer -- he never has to leave the controls.
他等到了马蹄转角
He waits for the horseshoe turn.
就把伯爵一枪干♥死♥在最后一节车厢里
Then he plugs the Earl in the caboose.
听起来有点怪
I heard it.
这简直太秒了
This is brilliant!
真不敢相信你们两个小丑救了我的书
I can't believe you two clowns have saved my book.
其实 只有我是小丑
Actually, it's just one clown.
我是魔术师
One magician.
-老妈 -好啊 老妈
- Hey, Mom! Hi! - Hi, Mom!
原有的家人们 你们好
Well, hello, original family.
迪迪 我们有事要告诉你
Dede, we have something we have to tell you.
我知道有更委婉的方式可以用
Now, I know there's a delicate way to say this.
只不过我没去想
Just can't think of it.
你的未婚夫是个纵火犯
Your fiancé's a pyro.
他烧了他前妻的房♥子
He burnt down his ex-wife's house.
你们三个就想毁了我的好日子
It's just like you three to try to ruin my big day.
妈妈 我们认为你应该知道
Mom, we just thought you should know.
杰瑞什么都告诉我了
Jerry told me everything.
相信我 那个女人罪有应得
Trust me. She had it coming.
那女人是个疯子
The woman's "Cah-razy."
所以你不介意他是个纵火犯吗
So, you're okay he's a firebug?
他充满激♥情♥ 杰
He's passionate, Jay.
他知道该怎么宣泄自己的情感 不像你
He knows how to express his feelings, unlike you.
如果你也能烧了我们的房♥子
Maybe if you had burned our house down,
或许我们现在还在一起
we'd still be together.
是我的错 你说得对 迪迪
My mistake. You're right, Dede.
很好 妈妈 婚礼上见
Great, Mom. See you at the wedding.
再见 克莱尔 我为你安排的座位
Bye. Claire, you're not mad at me
你不会生气吧
about your seating arrangements?
为什么生气 我坐在哪里
Why? Where am I sitting?
米奇尔 你来告诉她
Mitchell, tell her.
我挂了
Got to run.
你不会坐在家人桌上
You're not sitting at the family table.
记好咯
Hello!
菲尔寄给我他的锡尔弗敦同人小说
Phil sent me his Silverton fan fiction,
《开放日·密闭之棺》
"Open House, Closed Casket."
他抬头看见这伟大房♥间中
"He looked up at the pristine crown molding
原本的天花板线 呼吸到
in the great room and felt the breeze
刚修缮过的中♥央♥空调中排放出的空气
of the recently updated central air.
克拉泽斯夫人 在这令人向往的小房♥里
'Mrs. Coruthers, just as this desirable corner lot
被劈成两半了 克拉泽斯先生亦是如此
was split in half, so, too, is Mr. Coruthers.'
寡妇喘着气靠在
The widow gasped and steadied herself
花岗岩厨房♥岛旁 恰如其分地表现出
on the granite kitchen island, a fitting metaphor
她内心的孤独感 尽管她正路过
for how alone she felt, despite being walking distance
生机勃勃的商业区和优秀的学校
to a vibrant shopping district and wonderful schools."
这两周我一直在躲着他
I've been avoiding him for the last two weeks.
别接电♥话♥
Don't answer that!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表