你干嘛还要插回去
Why did you plug it back in?
好笑
Charming.
和你不同 我没生气 也没引起争吵
No, unlike you, I didn't engage, and I avoided a fight.
所以我这边一点事都没有
So all is well on my side of the street.
米奇尔 你的键盘上
Mitchell, there's a pile of little orange hairs
掉了一堆红毛
on your keyboard.
你又开始拔眉毛了
You're picking your eyebrows again.
我当年送你去少年棒球队的时候你也这样
Like you did when I put you in Little League.
好吧 我有点压力
Okay, I am a little stressed.
不过都是因为 我工作太多了
But it's just 'cause I'm -- I'm buried under work.
而且小卡的姐姐对莉莉有很大的负面影响
And Cam's sister is the worst influence on Lily.
可我不能吼她 因为她太能哭了
But I-I can't yell at her because she's a sopping mess.
所以我该朝谁吼
So, you know, who am I supposed to yell at?
我那需要机器帮助呼吸的丈夫吗
My husband, who needs a machine to breathe?
你最好找个发泄的途径
Well, you better find yourself an outlet.
所以我喝威士忌打高尔夫抽雪茄
That's why I have scotch and golf and cigars.
不然我一定已经炸了
Otherwise, I'd be a raging jackass.
-我们没有燕麦面包了 -那就去烤
- We're out of rye. - Then bake some!
你能别冲给我们端食物的
Can you please not yell at the woman
女人吼吗
who's bringing us our food?
我们的食物 别说了 太恶心了
I -- our food -- Stop that. That's gross!
桌子像被狐狸踩过一样
It's like a fox ran across the table.
我们走吧
We're out of here.
不 我还得工作
No, I have work to do.
不 你得好好发泄一下
No, you got to blow off some steam.
好吧 感觉跟少年棒球队好像
O-Okay, this sounds a lot like Little League.
我们最好别真去击球笼
We better not be going to a batting cage.
现在千万别往我手里塞棒子
You do not want to put a bat in my hands right now.
说得好像你能打到我一样
Like you could hit me.
走吧
Let's go.
醒醒 我们要去法国了
Out of that trance! We're going to France!
我只是在打哈欠 这都早上2点半了
I can yawn. It's 2:30 in the morning.
不 女士 现在是早上11点半
Mais non, mademoiselle! It's 11:30 in the morning.
辛苦你啦
Thanks for doing these.
好啦
Yeah.
-我说过... -你说过了
- Did I mention that -- - Yes, you did --
如果你睡裤穿得足够低
that if you wear your sweatpants low enough,
今晚我就会看见伦敦和法国
tonight, I will see London, I will see France,
然后 我就看到你的内♥裤♥了
and then, yes, I will see your underpants.
菲尔
Phil!
你睡着了
You're asleep!
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no!
没问题 我们可以小睡一下
It's fine. We can take a nap.
欧洲人经常打瞌睡
Europeans are always napping.
好吧 没什么比做这个更糟了
Actually, that's the worst thing you can do.
她说的没错 克莱尔 振作点
She's right, Claire. Get up.
你为什么还醒着
Why are you still awake?
太兴奋睡不着了
I'm too excited to sleep.
我在学习大爆♥炸♥核聚变的...
I'm studying Big Bang nucleosynthesis --
更确切地说
well, more specifically
是宇宙中的重子物质总量
the total Baryonic matter in the universe.
言归正传
Let's go back.
暗物质和暗能量的比重
Dark matter and dark energy
占所有物质的95%
make up 95% of all of the matter in the --
-不 走开 -别念了
- No! Go away! - Stop!
我们需要帮助
We needed help.
如何保持清醒网站上第一条毫无疑问就是
And no surprise, first entry on howtostayawake.net --
咖啡
coffee.
-果然有用 -要的就这效果
- This did it. - This is all we needed.
-来帮我按按脚吧 -那你也按按我的
- You want to rub my feet? - If you rub mine.
菲尔
Phil!
脚 我们为什么要按脚
The feet! Why'd we do the feet?!
第二条 保持运动状态
Second tip -- stay active.
你才睡着了呢
You're asleep!
最后我们终于找了有效的方法
Finally, we found something that worked.
对我有效
For me.
不 搞什么鬼
No! What the hell?!
我的亲娘啊
Oh, my nana!
我们去溜达一下找点东西吃怎么样
What do you say we take a walk and get something to eat?
现在是法国的午餐时间
It is French lunchtime.
好啊 值得一试
Sure. It's worth a shot.
走之前我还有点事
Got to do something first.
搞什么
Why?!
干吗乱吓人
Why would you do that?!
我的意思就是
Alls I'm saying is,
如果能幸运地遇到你喜欢的这个莱恩
if you're lucky enough to get this boy Ryan you like,
就要好好把握
you hold on with both hands.
他一旦离开 你就什么都不是了
'Cause once he's gone, you're nothing.
好吧 你不是这个意思
Okay, you don't really mean that.
我也不知道我什么意思
I don't know what I mean.
我只是满嘴跑火车而已
I'm just a woman running her fool mouth off.
这些自我主导的信息跟我们想教给
Okay, not exactly the message of empowerment
21世纪生的女儿的不一样
we'd like to impart to our 21st-century daughter.
杜♥冷♥丁♥针剂是什么
What's a Demerol shooter?
好了 我说 咱们声音小点
Okay, you know what? Let's keep our voices down.
我可不想把别人吵醒证明谁是对的
We don't want anyone woken up and proven correct.
给我
Give me that.
-再抽一口 -不行 别抽了
- One more drag! - No. Stop.
它能把我怎么样 害死我吗
What's the worst it's gonna do? Kill me?
别抽了
Stop...it!
那根是我卷的
Hey, I rolled that!
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
干吗
What?!
对不起 对不起 是你啊 宝贝
Sorry, sorry. It's you, Papi.
怎么了
What's wrong?
能不能拜托你去看看乔
Can you please deal with Joe?
再去看看治疗师
And also get a therapist?
妈妈
Mama!
声音不是从他卧室传来的
That is not coming from his bedroom.
妈妈
Mama!
哦不
Oh, no!
我刚才想喝水 然后就被粘在这了
I wanted a glass of water, and I got stuck.
真该死
Damn it!
我怎么不关门呢 关了你就不会
Why didn't I close that door so you didn't get stuck
像曼尼的沙鼠那样被粘住了
like Manny's gerbil in the glue trap?!
可你说它逃走了
But you said he ran away.
是啊 它的大部分是逃走了
Yes, most of him did.
把鞋脱了
Take off your slippers.
对 好主意
Oh, yeah, good idea.
可别把鞋弄脏
Don't want anything bad to happen to them.
好的
Okay.
等等 你这是干什么
Wait! What are you doing?!
你疯了吗 这皮是佛罗伦萨的
Are you crazy?! They're Florentine leather!
曼尼 我们只是说说而已
Ay, Manny, that's what we just told you.
这在中国城买♥♥的
We got them in Chinatown.
好了 小小乔
Okay, Little Joe.
这就把你弄起来
Let's get you out of there.
起来
Okay, come on!
好了 好了
Okay. Ay.
我们得把睡衣
Now we're gonna burn these pajamas
跟毛巾 拖鞋一起烧了
with the towel and the slippers.
烧了
Burn them?
我的头发也粘到了
It's in my hair, too.
我来剪
Okay. I will cut it.
去 跑去把剪刀拿给妈妈
Go. Grab some scissors and run them back to Mama.
我去拿剪刀吧 乔
I'll get the scissors, Joe!
其实那沙鼠我都不想要
I didn't even want him,
我是唯一确保它活着的人
and I'm the only one keeping him alive.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表